is more important than what I have to say.
比我要说的话重要得多
Is that what you think?
你是这么想的吗
That gun makes you a big man, does it?
拿着枪就成大爷了 是吗
This gun? Simon, come on.
这把枪 西蒙 算了吧
I’m part of a small but potent department of a private security force.
我为一家短小精干的私人安♥全♥部♥队工作
We have a client, let’s call it a European manufacturing concern.
我们有个客户 是一家欧洲的制♥造♥企业
You’re shorting their stock, but simultaneously,
你最近做空了他们的股票 与此同时
you’re spreading false rumors regarding the health of the company.
你还散布关于这家公♥司♥经营状况的谣言
The resulting decline in the stock price, it’s made you your millions,
结果这支股票暴跌 你老兄赚了个盆满钵满
but it’s been at my client’s expense.
但我的客户可赔惨了
They have been forced to cut hundreds of jobs, Simon.
他们不得已裁减了几百名员工 西蒙
These are third-generation metal workers, people with families.
都是些第三代的制♥造♥工人 要养家糊口的
Pensions are being rendered worthless because of you.
他们的养老金一钱不值了 多亏了你
But you’ll stop now. Correct?
但你会停手的 对吧
Which company?
哪家公♥司♥
Wrong answer, Simon.
答错了 西蒙
Look, genius…
听着 老兄
That’s the same spot, Simon.
还是这个地方 西蒙
Why you gonna let me hit you in the same exact spot?
你怎么能让我两次打到你同一个地方
I only meant
我只是想说
we hold short positions on dozens of companies.
我们做空了很多家公♥司♥
Shit, son.
我靠
I suppose
也就是说
you’re spreading false information about more than one company.
你不只散播了一家公♥司♥的虚假消息吧
If that’s what you’re doing, you’re just gonna have to stop shorting them all.
如果真是这样 你得停止对所有公♥司♥这么做
That’s ridiculous.I can’t be expected to…
这不可能 我不可能
Ooh,I know.
哦 很疼吧
All right, get your chin up, Simon. No pouting on my watch.
好了 抬起你的下巴 西蒙 不许有抱怨的态度
Yeah, you’re a man. You just…
是的 你是个男人 你只是
You’re a man in your own way.
自己眼中的男人
All right.
好了
I’m an avid reader of the Journal.
我是杂♥志♥的忠实读者
So, I expect the cooperation to be reflected there.
我期待在杂♥志♥上看到我们的合作结果
Simon?
西蒙
Are we good?
听懂了没
Yeah?
有吗
Attaboy, Simon. Proud of you.
好样的 西蒙 为你骄傲
Oh, hello.
哦 你好
Good morning. Oh, shit… Hi.
早上好 糟糕 嗨
Hi. Um, um…
嗨 嗯 嗯
I’m Dana Cummings.You’re the consultant? Mr. Wolff?
我是戴娜 卡明斯 你就是会计 沃尔夫先生吗
Chris. Hi, Chris, then.
克里斯 嗨 克里斯 那么
I’m Dana.
我是戴娜
Cummings.
卡明斯
Yes. Um…
是的
These are all the files you wanted.
这里是你需要的所有文件
I cross-referenced them by year, and alphabetically, so…
我交叉整理了一下 按年份和首字母 那么
lt must have taken you all night.
你肯定整理了一晚上
It sure did.
的确
Right.

So…
那么
So…
那么
What do you want, Dana Cummings?
你想说什么 戴娜 卡明斯
Oh, Mr. Blackburn, um…
哦 是布莱克伯恩先生 嗯
Sorry, he said I should…
抱歉 他说我应该
I’m the person who first noticed the missing…
我是那个发现漏洞的
What I think was the missing money. Yes, I understand. I’ll find it.
我认为是少钱 好的 我知道 我会找出来的
Yeah. I thought we could… Have lunch…
好的 我觉得我们可以 一起吃午餐
I brought my own lunch.
我带了午餐
No…
不是
I bring my own lunch, too.
我也带了午餐
I can answer any questions that you have…
我可以回答你任何问题
I have no questions.
我没有问题
Yeah, okay. Yeah, you wanna make your own assessment.
这样 好吧 你想自己做评估
Yes, thank you.
是的 谢谢你
Okay. Um…
好的
I’m in accounting if you need anything.
如果要找我 我在会计部
There’s, uh,
这里有
some donuts there for you.
给你准备的甜甜圈
I don’t eat donuts.
我不吃甜甜圈
Okay.
好吧
Mr. Secretary!
国务卿先生
Yes,Helen.
请讲 海伦
Sir, there’s been speculation
先生 有猜测说
that your ability to link banks in South Florida
你之所以能把南佛罗里达州的银行
to money laundering efforts of terrorists
和恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的洗钱活动联♥系♥到一起
are actually the result of a whistleblower or the NSA.
是得益于一个告密者或国♥家♥安♥全♥局
Care to comment?
要评论一下吗
Let me turn this over to the head of my task force,
这个问题我让工作小组组长
Financial Crimes Director, Raymond King.
金融犯罪主任 雷蒙德 金来回答
Folks, there’s no great mystery here.
各位 这个没有什么神秘的
Nothing fancy. Just team effort,
没有什么特别的 都是团队合作
comprised of long hours of good old-fashioned investigative work.
兼之长时间的精力和投入
Questions?
还有问题吗
Could you answer the whistleblower question?
你能回答告密者的问题吗
No.
不能
Hey, Sorkis, give me something.
嘿 瑟金斯 给我点有用的
I matched the face in your Antwerp photo to surveillance video in NYPD database.
我把照片里的人脸和纽约警♥察♥局的监控录像匹配了下
Wait, wait, wait. NYPD? What did you find?
什么 什么 纽约警♥察♥局 你发现了什么
2006. Your guy takes out two mob enforcers
你调查的那个人在2006年在街上 用在一家
with a steak knife he lifted off an Italian restaurant down the street.
意大利餐厅顺的牛排刀 干掉了两个黑帮杀手
Then he strolls into a den of stone-cold killers
然后他走进入杀手们的老巢
and goes on a seven-man killing spree,
连杀了7个人
using their own weapons.
用的是杀手自己的武器
Headshot, headshot, headshot.
爆头 爆头 爆头
Sorkis, stop.
瑟金斯 停
A den of stone-cold killers? Where is this?
杀手老巢 在哪里
The Ravenite. Headquarters of the Gambino crime family.
在瑞文奈特 甘比诺犯罪家族的总部
He killed Anthony “Little Tony” Bazzano.
他杀了绰号♥为 小托尼 的 安东尼 巴扎诺
Forensics lists cause of death as blunt force trauma.
法医列出死因是钝力重伤
Your boy kicked him in the head once.
你的那个人只是踢了他的头一脚
Again. Play it again.
再一遍 再放一边
Hey, hey, hey!
嘿 嘿 嘿
What the fuck?
搞毛啊
“DON”. Wait! I gotta call it in!
等等 我要报♥警♥了
I’ve also got an audio file here.
我还有一段音频
Inside of the Ravenite was bugged.
瑞文奈特警方窃听时发现的
Come on.
求求你了
Please.
求求你
That’s Little Tony.
那是小托尼
I’m fucking begging you.
求你放我一条生路吧
I didn’t touch him.I didn’t touch that old man!
我没动那个老头子 一根汗毛都没动啊
Okay,get me that recording ASAP.
好的 尽快把录音给我
I wasn’t even…
我甚至连
You’re an analyst for Treasury.
你是财政部的分♥析♥员
What the hell have you got yourself into?
你到底惹上什么事了
What do you have to hit to dent a steel thermos?
你是打了什么东西 都把钢的保温瓶打凹了
It’s just old.
用太久了而已
How did you, um, get into financial consulting?
你是怎么进到金融咨♥询♥行业的
Department of Labor statistics indicate
劳动局的数据显示
it’s one of the fastest-growing professions.
它是发展最快的行业之一
Actuarial sciences are experiencing tremendous growth as well.
保险统计学发展也很快
Okay.
好吧
I like the balance of it.
我喜欢数据的平衡
You know, I like finding things that aren’t obvious.
你懂的 我喜欢发现那些不明显的东西
Plus, my dad was an accountant.
另外 我父亲也是会计
He actually…
事实上他
You know, he had the whole shtick.The, uh…
你知道的 他是个典型的会计 那个
You know, the little amortization book,and the green eyeshade,
你知道 分期偿还的小书 会计的语气
and the, like, dorky pocket protector and…
还有 看起来蠢蠢的口袋护套和

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!