在这里。
Over here.
那是什么?嘘!
What’s that? Shh!
Sherrell先生。
Mr. Sherrell.
你听到了吗?
Did you hear that?
这是他们。
It’s them.
嘿,法官,你看。
Hey, judge, look.
詹金斯小姐!
Miss Jenkins!
Sherrell先生!
Mr. Sherrell!
他们一定是从那里经过的。
They must’ve gone through there.
来吧。
Come on.
小心,法官!
Look out, judge!
Ehh !
Ehh!
你受伤了吗,法官?
You hurt, judge?
汤姆……我们打不通。
Tom… We can’t get through.
我们可以吗?
Can we?
我们该怎么办?
What are we gonna do?
我们什么也做不了。这是绝望的。
Sthere’s nothing we can do. It’s hopeless.
我们不可能在6个月内把它清理干净。
We couldn’t clear that out in 6 months.
贝基,你不能这样。
Becky, you mustn’t.
请不要。
Please don’t.
我没办法。
I can’t help it.
要是我有妈妈和…
If only I had my mother and…
愿你的国降临,愿你的旨意行在地上,如同行在天上。
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done, in earth as it is in heaven.
在那里。有一堆火是不是很有趣?
There. Ain’t it fun havin’ a fire?
是的,但是……汤姆,我好饿。
Yes, but… Tom, I’m so hungry.
你忘了这个吗?
Did you forget this?
我把它从野餐时留了下来,供我们做梦用,就像成年人一样。
I saved it from the picnic for us to dream on, the way grown-up people do.
我们能对着它许个愿吗?
Well, couldn’t we make a wish on it?
我们可以试试。
We could try.
我希望……我希望它像桶那么大。
I wish… I wish it was as big as a barrel.
它又好又长。这是我的风筝线。
It’s good and long. It’s my kite string.
你抓住这一头,我把它解开到隧♥道♥里去。
You hold on to this end of it, and I’ll unwind it down some of the tunnels.
哦,不。请不要离开我。
Oh, no. Please don’t leave me.
我必须这么做。我们得做点什么。
I’ve got to. We’ve gotta do something.
我拿走一半蜡烛,留一半给你。
I’ll take half of the candle and leave half for you.
现在别放手。
Now don’t let go of it.
我不会的。
I won’t.
你为什么不唱歌♥呢,贝基,这样你就不会寂寞了。
Why don’t you sing, Becky, and you won’t be lonesome.
如果我看到灌木丛或…树上的小鸟在他们美丽的巢里,我不能在玩耍的时候把小鸟偷走,让它们的母亲伤心,如果我看到灌木丛或树上……

If ever I see on bush or… Tree young birds in their pretty nest I must not in play steal the young birds away to grieve their mother’s breast if ever I see on bush or tree…
我的母亲,我知道会如此悲伤
My mother, I know would sorrow so
汤姆!
Tom!
汤姆!汤姆!
Tom! Tom!
Wowie !
Wowie!
汤姆!
Tom!
啊!
Aah!
如果印第安人…
If injun…
如果他进来了,肯定有出路的。
If he got in here, there must be some way out.
让我们看。
Let’s look.
贝基!贝基!
Becky! Becky!
但你得去,贝基!
But you gotta, Becky!
贝基!
Becky!
有光!看!
There’s light! Look!
来吧!
Come on!
请,贝基!拜托!
Please, Becky! Please!
我会回来的,贝基。
I’ll be back, Becky.
我会回来找你的!
I’ll be back for you!
贝基,天越来越亮了!
Becky, it’s getting brighter!
贝基,你能听到我说话吗?!
Becky, can you hear me?!
天越来越亮了!
It’s getting brighter!
贝基,有光了!
Becky, there’s light!
贝基!
Becky!
贝基,我来找你。
Becky, I’m comin’ for you.
然后这个英勇的男孩又回到了可怕的黑暗中不知怎么的,以某种方式,把我们的贝基安全地带了出来。
And then this heroic boy actually went back into that awful darkness and somehow, some way, brought our Becky out to safety.
没有一个普通的孩子能做到这一点,除了我现在介绍给你们的这位高贵的孩子汤姆·索亚。
No commonplace boy could have done that, no boy other than the noble lad whom I now present to you, Tom Sawyer.
汤姆在哪儿?他在哪里?
Where’s Tom? Where is he?
我看见他带着果酱走了。
I saw him leave with massuh huckleberry.
他们在这里!我抓到他们了!
Here they are! I got ’em!
他们在这里!他们富有!
Here they are! They’re rich!
汤姆和哈克有钱了!
Tom and huck are rich!
他们找到了莫雷尔的宝藏。
They found murrell’s treasure.
优秀的男孩。
Excellent, boys.
你做到了,儿子。
You did it, son.
汤姆,你是个英雄。
Tom, you’re a hero.
别忘了,我们订婚了。
Don’t forget, we’re engaged.
来吧,伙计们。草莓酥饼。
Come on, folks. Strawberry shortcake.
哦,Sid。
Oh, Sid.
波莉姨妈!
Aunt Polly!
汤姆说不定哪天会成为总统呢。
Why, Tom might even be president someday.
波莉姨妈,汤姆去了——如果他们不先绞死他的话。
Aunt Polly, Tom went and- if they don’t hang him first.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!