你的工作完成了你就能拿到钱,直到那时。
You’ll get your money when your job’s finished, not until then.
作为一个盗墓贼,你还挺高大上的吧?
Kind of high and mighty, ain’t ya, for a grave robber?
我现在就要我的钱,下星期再要一些,以后再要一些!
I want my money now, and some more next week, and some more after that!
你为什么要勒索这个杂种,我-我的天,别这样!哦!
Why you blackmailing half-breed, I’ll- my god, don’t do that! Uh!
啊!
Aah!
套吗?嗯?
Muff? Huh?
来吧,笨蛋。
Come on, muff.
你得离开这里。
You got to get out of here.
怎么了?
What’s the matter?
乔……乔……我从没想过要这么做。
Joe… Joe… I never meant to do it.
你当然没有,笨蛋。
Of course, you didn’t, muff.
当然,你没有。
Of course, you didn’t.
哈克,你觉得我们应该告诉别人吗?
Huck, do you suppose we ought to tell anybody?
你想害死我们吗?
Do you want to get us killed?
要是我们去告发印第安·乔,那个魔鬼就会把我们淹死,就像淹死两只猫一样。
Why, that devil injun Joe wouldn’t think any more of drownin’ us than a couple of cats if we was to tell on him.
听我说,让我们彼此发誓,守口如瓶。
Looky here, let’s take and swear to one another to keep mum.
把手给我。
Give me your hand.
不,这对那些没用的小东西来说已经足够了。
No, that’s good enough for little, rubbishy things.
应该是这样写的,用血签的。
Ought to be writin’abing like this, and signed in blood.
是的,还有很多脏话。
Yeah, and lots of swearing.
“哈克…芬恩……“汤姆·索亚……”他们发誓会守口如瓶,”如果他们走漏了风声,愿他们当场倒毙腐烂”
“Huck… Finn… “And Tom Sawyer… “Swear they will keep mum, “and may they drop down dead in their tracks if they ever tell and rot.”
没必要一直敲那扇门。
No use to keep bangin’ on that door.
医生整晚都没回家。
The doctor didn’t come home all night.
波利姨妈。
Aunt Polly.
放学后他就一直这样坐着。
He’s been sitting there like that ever since school.
汤姆!
Tom!
你怎么了?
What’s the matter with you?
他在睡梦中说了很多话,我几乎半夜都睡不着。
He talked so much in his sleep, he kept me awake about half the night.
你在想什么,汤姆?
What you got on your mind, Tom?
一文不值。
Nothin’.
现在,不要浪费我的时间!我在做晚饭!
Now, don’t waste my time! I’m cookin’ supper!
你怎么了?
What ails you?
我什么也不知道!
Nothin’ I know of!
我知道怎么治了。
I know what’ll cure it.
止痛药吗?
Painkiller?
止痛药,双倍剂量,马上。
Painkiller-a double dose, and right now.
你确实在睡梦中说了这些话。
And you did talk such stuff in your sleep.
你说”血,血。”
You said, “blood, blood.”
你说了一遍又一遍。
You said that over and over.
你说”我不会说出去”
And you said, “I won’t tell.”
告诉什么?
Tell what?
你拿着这个。
Now, you take this.
它能治愈一切。
It’ll cure anything.
张开你的嘴。
Open your mouth.
张开嘴!
Open your mouth!
啊!
Aah!
深呼吸,然后拿另一勺。
Now get your breath, and then you take this other spoonful.
这里!听到我说的话了吗?
Here! Hear what I say?
做到!
Do it!
别开口要,彼得,除非你真的想要。
Don’t ask for it, Peter, unless you really want it.
你最好弄清楚。
You better make sure.
好吧。
Well, all right.
但是如果你发现你不喜欢它,你不能责怪任何人,只能责怪你自己。
But if you find you don’t like it, you mustn’t blame anybody but your own self.
哦!
Oh!
汤姆?
Tom?
那只猫到底怎么了?
What on earth ails that cat?
我不知道,波莉姨妈。
I don’t know, aunt Polly.
我从没见过这样的东西。
I never see anything like it.
是什么使他这样做的?
What did make him act so?
猫玩得开心的时候总是这样。
Cats always act so when they’re having a good time.
哦,是吗?
Oh, they do, do they?
你给猫吃止痛药了吗?
Did you give that cat some painkiller?
看着我的眼睛。
Look me in the eye.
嗯!
Hmm!
哦!
Oh!
先生,你为什么要这么残忍♥地对待那只猫?
Now, sir, what you want to treat that cat so cruel for?
我这样做是出于对他的同情,因为他没有姨妈。
I done it out of pity for him ’cause he hadn’t any aunt.
没有姨妈,你这个笨蛋!
Hadn’t any aunt, you numbskull!
这有什么关系?
What’s that got to do with it?
因为如果他有的话,她会把他的内脏烤出来,就像他是人类一样毫无感觉。
Because if he’d had one, she’d have roasted the innards out of him without any more feeling than if he was a human.
汤姆,你不能对哑巴动物这么残忍♥。
Tom, you mustn’t be cruel to dumb beasts.
对一只哑巴野兽残忍♥的事,对一个人也可能是残忍♥的,波莉姨妈。
What’s cruel to a dumb beast might be cruel to a human, too, aunt Polly.
但是,汤姆,这对你有好处。
But, Tom, it did do you good.
对他也有好处。
Done him good, too.
我以前从未见过他这样相处。
I never see him get along so before.
去你的吧,别再惹我生气了。
Oh, go along with you before you aggravate me again.
噢。
Ow.
希德吃糖的时候你不能打他。
You don’t whack Sid when he takes sugar.
希德不像你这样折磨人。
Well, Sid don’t torment a body the way you do.
哦!
Oh!
你……波莉姨妈,不要惩罚汤姆!
You… Don’t punish Tom, aunt Polly!
是希德打破的。
It was Sid broke it.
好吧,我想,你一点儿毛病也没有。
Well, you didn’t get a lick amiss, I reckon.
你还做过很多其他大胆的恶作剧。
You’ve been in plenty of other audacious mischief.
哦!
Oh!
你不是要去教堂社交吗?
Ain’t you goin’ to the church social?
嗯…教会社会!
Mmm… church social!
这里有满满一堆土豆沙拉还有美味的巧克力蛋糕和咸菜。
This here’s chock full of potato salad and a great, big chocolate cake and pickles.
如果我淹死自己,他们会后悔的。
If I was to drown myself then they’d be sorry.
本·罗杰斯会带一大堆钓鱼虫来掐死姑娘们。
Ben Rogers is gonna bring a whole lot of fishin’ worms to put down girls’ necks.
他们会看到我湿漉漉的尸体躺在那里,然后他们会穿上衣服,哭个不停。
They’d see my body layin’ there all wet and stiff, then they’d dress up and cry some.
如果我不♥穿♥上这双鞋,我妈会打我的。
My ma was gonna whack me if I didn’t put these shoes on.
待你如狗。
Treat you like a dog.
像个老杂种狗一样挖洞。
Like a old cur dig.
鞋子!
Shoes!
任何人都以为地上有雪。
Anybody’d think there was snow on the ground.
用止痛药让你精疲力尽。
Burnin’ you out with painkiller.
挤压你的脚。
Squeezin’ your feet.
足以让任何人逃跑。
Enough to make anybody run away.
我马上就去。
I’d just as soon.
嗯?
Huh?
我们永远不会穿鞋。
We would never wear shoes.
我们可以去千里之外。
We could go a thousand miles away.
我们可以去世界各地!
We could go all over the world!
我们可以让哈克·芬恩和我们一起去!
We can get huck Finn to go with us!
我们可以用哈克的木筏!
We can use huck’s raft!
我是穆雷尔船长,密西西比河上的独眼怪物,如果你不挖宝藏,那就是叛变。
I’m captain murrell, the one-eyed terror of the Mississippi, and if you don’t dig for treasure, that’s committin’ mutiny.
我已经走跳板十次了。
Aw, I’ve walked the plank 10 times already.
我受够了叛变。
I’m sick of committin’ mutiny.
你是个不错的老海盗,真的。
You’re a fine old slodge of a pirate, you are.
你真丢人。
You’re a disgrace.
那你为什么不让我做个我想做的隐士?
Then why didn’t you let me be a hermit like I wanted to be?
好吧,你是个隐士。
All right, then, you’re a hermit.
嘿,黑色复仇者!
Hey, black avenger!
现在,去吧,做个隐士。
Now, go on, be a hermit.
嗨,乔!
Hey, Joe!
那是什么?
What’s that?
锡箔雷声。
Tain’t thunder.
听。不要说话。
Listen. Don’t talk.
看!
Look!
有人淹死了。
Somebody’s drowned.
他们在水面上射击。
They shoot over the water.
这使得身体浮到顶部。
That makes the body come up to the top.
真倒霉,我真想知道谁淹死了。
By jinx, I’d give heaps to know who’s drowned.
Hucky吗?
Hucky?
我打赌他们在找罗宾逊医生。
I betcha they’re lookin’ for doc Robinson.
我们什么也找不到
We won’t find nothin’
直到我们顺流而下到达发现木筏的地方。
till we get down the river to where the raft was found.
你怎么知道那是正确的木筏?
How do you know that was the right raft?
唉,可怜的小哈珀的鞋子还在上面呢,你这个老傻瓜!
Why, the poor little Harper boy’s shoes was still on it, you old puddin’ head!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!