注意!
Attention!
我们从被打断的地方继续。
We will continue from where we were interrupted.
你正好…32秒内完成演习。
You have precisely… 32 seconds to complete the drill.
“你怎么能这么高尚呢?”
“How could you be so noble?”
“你怎么能这么高尚呢?”
“How could you be so noble?”
“你怎么能这么高尚呢?”
“How could you be so noble?”
你好,汤姆。
Hello, Tom.
你好,贝基。
Hello, Becky.
你喜欢老鼠吗?
Do you love rats?
不,我讨厌他们。
No, I hate them.
我也喜欢,活的。
Well, I do, too, live ones.
但我指的是死去的。
But I mean dead ones.
让你的头在绳子上摇摆。
To swing around your head on a string.
不,反正我也不太喜欢老鼠。
No, I don’t care for rats much anyway.
我喜欢嚼口香糖。
What I like is chewing gum.
我也是。
So do I.
我希望我现在有一些。
I wish I had some now.
我家里有一些。
I’ve got some at home.
明天我让你嚼一会儿。
I’ll let you chew it a while tomorrow.
但你必须把它还给我。
But you must give it back to me.
喂,贝基,你订过婚吗?
Say, Becky, was you ever engaged?
那是什么?
What’s that?
为什么,订婚就要结婚了。
Why, engaged to be married.
不。
No.
你愿意吗?
Would you like to?
我想是的。我不知道。
I reckon so. I don’t know.
它是什么样的?
What’s it like?
像什么?啊,它不像任何东西。
Like? Why, it ain’t like anything.
这是……还记得我在你石板上写了什么吗?
It’s… Remember what I wrote on your slate?
是的。
Yes.
只要对对方这么说,你们就订婚了。
Well, just say that to each other, and you’re engaged.
任何人都能做到。
Anybody can do it.
好吧,不是现在。改天吧。
Well, not now. Some other time.
明天。
Tomorrow.
求你了,贝基,我小声说。
Please, Becky, I’ll whisper.
我会轻轻地说。
I’ll whisper it ever so easy.
我爱你。
I love you.
现在你小声对我说。
Now you whisper it to me.
把你的脸转过去,这样你就看不见了,然后我会。
Turn your face so as you can’t see and then I will.
把脸转过去。
Turn your face away.
现在一切都结束了,只剩吻了。
Now it’s all over but the kiss.
吻吗?
Kiss?
你为什么要接吻?
What do you kiss for?
为什么,那个,嗯……他们总是这样做。
Why, that, well… They always do that.
请,贝基。
Please, Becky.
不要害怕。
Don’t be a-feared.
什么都不是。
It ain’t anything at all.
请,贝基。
Please, Becky.
拜托。
Please.
现在一切都完成了。
Now it’s all done.
在这之后,你只会嫁给我。
After this, you ain’t never gonna marry anybody but me.
从来没有。你会吗?
Never. Will you?
不,汤姆,除了我,你也不能嫁给任何人。
No, Tom, and you ain’t ever to marry anybody but me either.
当然可以。这是一部分原因。
Of course. That’s part of it.
太好了。我以前从没听说过。
So nice. I never heard of it before.
哎呀,真是太快活了。
Why, it’s ever so gay.
我和艾米·劳伦斯,当我们-艾米·劳伦斯!
For me and Amy Lawrence, when we was- Amy Lawrence?!
你和艾米·劳伦斯?
You and Amy Lawrence?!
哦,汤姆!
Oh, Tom!
那我不是你第一个订婚的人了。
Then I ain’t the first you’ve ever been engaged to.
别哭,贝基。
Don’t cry, Becky.
那是一个月前的事了。
That was a month ago.
消失。
Go away.
听着,我有东西要给你。
Look, here’s something I wanna give you.
我不想要。
I don’t want it.
这是黄铜门环上的把手。
It’s a knob off a brass doorknocker.
求你了,贝基,你要吗?
Please, Becky, won’t you take it?
这是我最好的宝贝。
Well, here’s the best treasure I got.
把它。
Take it.
啊!
Aah!
喵呜!
Meow!
你好,哈克。
Hello, huck.
到了以后?
Whatcha got?
一只死猫。
A dead cat.
喂,哈克,死猫有什么用?
Say, huck, what’s dead cats good for?
好对吗?
Good for?
用治疗疣
To cure warts with.
治疗疣?
Cure warts with?
你是怎么做到的?
How do you do that?
为什么,你带着你的猫,大约在午夜时分,你去墓地,那里埋葬着一个邪恶的人。
Why, you take your cat and along about midnight you go get in the graveyard where somebody wicked’s been buried.
然后当魔鬼来带走那家伙的时候,为什么,你把你的猫对他说,“魔鬼,跟着尸体走。
Then when the devil comes to take that fella away, why, you heave your cat at him and say, “devil, follow corpse.
“猫,跟着魔鬼,疣子,跟着猫。
“Cat, follow devil, warts, follow cat.
我跟你玩完了。”
I’m done with you.”
那可以治好任何疣。
That’ll cure any wart.
你打算什么时候试试猫?
When are you going to try the cat?
他们今天要埋葬老马威廉姆斯。
Well, they’re burying old horse Williams today.
我想今晚魔鬼会来找他。
I reckon the devil will come after him tonight.
霍斯·威廉姆斯,假设他够邪恶?
Horse Williams, suppose he’s wicked enough?
哦,是的。
Oh, yes.
他是这一带最邪恶的人……自从我爸爸出城之后。
He’s the wickedest man in these parts… Since my pa got run out of town.
你能让我和你一起去吗?
Would you let me go with you?
如果你不是一个可怕的人。
If you ain’t a- feared.
担心是谁?
Who’s a-feared?
嗯,我要去钓鱼。
Well, I’m going fishing.
我想你最好是去上学了。
I guess you better be getting to school.
我会在午夜等你。
I’ll be waiting for you at midnight.
你会喵喵叫吗?
Will you meow?
我喵,你也喵。
I’ll meow and you meow back.
上次有8只猫比你先出来。
The last time 8 cats came out before you did.
猫叫。
Meow.
猫叫。
Meow.
喵呜!
Meow!
哦,喵!
Oh, meow!
喵呜!
Meow!
猫叫。
Meow.
喵呜!
Meow!
嘿!
Hey!
哈奇,你相信死人喜欢我们待在这里吗?
Hucky, do you believe that the dead people like it for us to be here?
没关系,只要你不踩到他们。
It’s all right, if you don’t step on ’em.
说,hucky ?
Say, hucky?
你觉得威廉斯先生听到我们说话了吗?
Do you reckon hoss Williams hears us talkin’?
他当然知道。
Of course, he does.
你说话的方式不能太挑剔。
You can’t be too particular how you talk.
我真希望我说的是“威廉姆斯先生”。
I wished I’d said “Mr. Williams.”
嘘。
Shh.
魔鬼来了。
The devil’s comin’.
我们将死者。
We’re goners.
你会祈祷吗?
Can you pray?
我试试看。
I’ll try.
现在我躺下睡觉,我…看。
Now I lay me down to sleep, I… Look.
他们又不是魔鬼。
Why, they ain’t devils.
那是莫夫·波特。
That’s muff Potter.
是的,他又喝醉了。
Yes, and he’s drunk again.
那是罗宾逊医生。
That’s Dr. Robinson.
他们偷尸。
They’re body-snatching.
还有印第安·乔。
And injun Joe.
我宁愿他们是魔鬼而不是他。
I’d rather they was devils than him.
现在把它放在手推车里,开始吧。
Now put it in the wheelbarrow and get started.
好吗?
Well?
我要我的钱。
I want my money.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!