The Crimson Paw.
事实上,那只深红色的爪子从未被捕
Actually, the Crimson Paw was never arrested.
是的,但他再也没偷过东西了
Yeah, but he never stole anything again.
斯内克,还有更好的办法吗
Snake, what better way
擦掉州长模糊的脸上的假笑
to wipe that smirk off the governor’s fuzzy face
而不是偷金海豚
than stealing the Golden Dolphin
就在她胡子底下?
from right under her whiskers?
这是盗窃的圣杯。
This is the Holy Grail of thievery.
如果我们成功,我们将巩固我们的遗产
If we pull this off, we’ll cement our legacy
作为史上最伟大的罪犯
as the greatest criminals of all time.
伙计
Whoa, whoa, buddy.
我以为我们不该把事情说成是私事
I thought we weren’t supposed to make things personal.
此外,我们有一件好事要做
Besides, we’ve got a good thing going here.
朋友们,自♥由♥,看看这些战利品
Friends, freedom, and just look at this loot.
好吧,你说得对。算了吧
All right, you’re right. Forget it.
-海豚队的任务结束了-好的
-The Dolphin job is off. -Good.
我猜猪终究会得到他的奖杯。
I guess the pig will get his trophy after all.
是的,我想他会。。。
Yeah, I guess he would…
“猪”是什么意思?
What do you mean, “pig”?
哦,是的,我没提吗?
Oh, yes, did I not mention that?
真奇怪。我想我提到了,呃。。。
That’s weird. I thought I mentioned that it was, uh…
善良的撒玛利亚人是。。。
The Good Samaritan is…
一只豚鼠?
A guinea pig?
你说呢,斯纳基?
What do you say, Snakey?
比蛋糕好
Better than cake.

Right.
好的。好的
Okay. Fine.
但他最好是美味的。
But he better be delicious.
我们都在一起吗?
Are we all in this together?
计划是这样的
So here’s the plan.
和每年一样,仪式也将举♥行♥
Like every year, the ceremony will be held
在美术馆
at the Museum of Fine Arts,
金海豚将被安置在哪里
where the Golden Dolphin will be positioned
就在后台的幕布后面
just beyond the backstage curtain.
听起来很简单
Sounds easy.
听起来很容易,赫尔曼诺,但要达到目的
Sounds easy, hermano, but to get there,
我们需要绕过三个安全级别
we’ll need to bypass three levels of security.
所以,第一步:我们需要融入其中
So, step one: We’ll need to blend in.
迈拉迪教授
Professor Marmalade,
今年的金海豚奖得主
this year’s recipient of the Golden Dolphin,
地球上最令人讨厌的好生物
the most annoying good creature on the planet.
教授,在过去的一年里,你停止了战争
Professor, in the past year, you’ve stopped wars,
给饥饿的人喂食,拯救了无数的熊猫
fed the hungry and saved countless pandas.
有些人描述了你的善良
Some have described your goodness
仅次于特蕾莎修女。
as second only to Mother Teresa.
哦,蒂芙尼,这不是比赛
Oh, Tiffany, it’s not a competition.
如果是的话,那就更像是平局了。
And if it were, it would really be more of a tie.
但我们都同意,有一朵善良之花
But we can all agree that there is a flower of goodness
在我们所有人的内心,等待着绽放
inside all of us, just waiting to blossom.
一进门,就有两扇装甲门
WOLF: Once inside, there are two armored doors.
第一个只能由
The first can only be opened by
随身携带的特殊钥匙卡
a special key card that is carried
我们亲爱的朋友,警♥察♥局长
by our dear friend, the chief of police.
第二台装有视网膜扫描仪
The second is outfitted with a retinal scanner
由一支精英特种部队守卫
and guarded by an elite special ops unit
经过训练,可以先罢♥工♥,然后再提问
trained to strike first and ask questions later.
福辛顿州长是唯一一个
Governor Foxington is the only one
他有打开第二扇门的许可
who has clearance to open the second door.
所以,第二步:她和我需要
So, step two: She and I will need to get
近距离的私人约会
up close and personal.
祝你晚上愉快,大使先生。
Enjoy your evening, Mr. Ambassador.
谢谢你,女士
Thank you, ma’am.
很有意思
Interesting piece.
无用的、毫无意义的、自命不凡的
Trashy, pointless and pretentious.
他们说艺术揭示了
Hmm. They say that art reveals
与其说是艺术家,不如说是观众
more about the viewer than the artist.
先生。。。
Mister…
普德尔顿。奥利弗·普德尔顿
Poodleton. Oliver Poodleton.
嗯。。。可以
Uh… okay.
是时候有人站起来了
It’s about time someone stood up
给那些邪恶的坏蛋
to those diabolical Bad Guys.
不过,我得说,还没有人成功
Though, I’ve got to say, no one’s succeeded yet.
嗯。我觉得没那么难
Eh. I don’t think it’ll be that hard.
我感觉会比你想象的更难
I have a feeling it’ll be harder than you think.
我得说他们就差一个史诗般的工作了
I’d say they’re one epic job away
巩固他们的遗产
from cementing their legacy.
普德尔顿先生,你真有趣
Mr. Poodleton, you’re-you’re funny.
我是?
I am?
他们正在巩固的唯一遗产是终身监禁
The only legacy they’re cementing is life in prison.
你看到他们上一份工作了吗?
Did you see their last job?
啊。安全出口,
Ugh. Unsecured exits,
粗鲁的伪装,强迫性的表演。
crude disguises, compulsive showboating.
我是说,那是一团糟。
I mean, it was a mess.
船员衰落的所有经典迹象。
All the classic signs of a crew in decline.
下一步,他们会把它变成私人的。
Next, they’re gonna make it personal.
这时你就知道他们是土司了。
That’s when you know they’re toast.
嗯,那是你的意见。
Uh, well, that’s your opinion.
是的,我是州长。
It is, and I’m the governor.
至于雕塑,我认为它是关于透视的。
As for the sculpture, I think it’s about perspective.
如果你仔细观察,
If you look closely enough,
即使是垃圾也可以被回收成美丽的东西。
even trash can be recycled into something beautiful.
怎么样?
How about that?
我猜有些事情并不总是表面上的样子。
I guess some things aren’t always as they appear.
这提醒了我。
That reminds me.
我可以吗?我不能错过拍照机会
May I? I can’t miss a photo op
州长和一堆垃圾。
with the governor and a pile of garbage.
哦,普德尔顿先生,你对自己太苛刻了。
Oh, Mr. Poodleton, you’re too hard on yourself.
嘿…
Hey…
好的,朋友们。
WOLF: Okay, friends.
表演时间到了。
It’s showtime.
一旦我们进入,就进入第三步:
Once we’re in, it’s on to step three:
我们分头行动,各就各位
We split up and we take our positions.
伙计们,如果坏人破坏了这场比赛,
Officers, if the Bad Guys crash this event,
我肯定会失业,
I am definitely going to lose my job,
我会毫不犹豫地把你带走。
and I will not hesitate to take you down with me.
-现在,都出去盯着-是的,长官!
-Now, move out. -OFFICERS: Yes, ma’am!
麦克风打开,所有人都收到了吗?
Mic’s on. Everyone on comms, do you copy?
-收到-收到
-Copy. -Copy.
收到。
Copy.
给这位漂亮女士喝一杯?
A drink for the pretty lady?
不用了,谢谢。我现在的生活太复杂了。
No, thank you. My life is too complicated right now.
孩子们,这是海豚的季节。
Boys, it’s Dolphin season.
收到。我要走了。
Copy that. I’m on the move.
第二单元,后台区域还安全吗?
Unit two, is the backstage area still secure?
第二单元。一切正常。
Unit two. All clear.
这是所有培训的回报。
This is where all the training pays off.
哦,原谅我。
Oh, pardon me.
-非常抱歉-没问题,先生。
-Terribly sorry. -Not a problem, sir.
孩子们,睁大眼睛。
Keep your eyes open, boys.
他们可能在任何地方,只是等着羞辱我们
They could be anywhere, just waiting to humiliate us.
狼已经就位了。
Wolf is in position.
食人鱼,你们都穿着企鹅服,穿着靴子吗?
(over radio): Piranha, you all penguin-suited and booted?
肯定的我是一个干净,卑鄙,偷海豚的机器。
Affirmative. I’m a clean, mean, Dolphin-stealing machine.
怎么了,伙计们?
What’s going on, guys?
-来,我来帮你-哦。
-Here, let me help you. -Ooh.
你没事吧,夫人?
Are you okay, ma’am?
哦,天哪,是的。
Oh, my gracious, yes.
我可能会头晕,但多亏了你,我还活着。
I may be dizzy, but I’m alive, thanks to you.
你是什么-哦
What are you… -Oh.
嗯。
Mm.
谢谢你,亲爱的。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!