错过了本世纪的抢劫案
to be missing out on the heist of the century.
它拥有一切
It’s got everything
背叛,流星,精神控制。
betrayal, a meteor, mind control.
我能试穿一下吗?
Can I try it on?
当然,搭档
Of course, partner.
美好的所有的罪行都没有经过训练
Nice. All the crime with none of the exercise.
那么那些“善良之花”的说法呢?
What about all that “flower of goodness” talk?
这都是谎言吗?
Was it all just a lie?
差不多,是的
Uh, pretty much, yeah.
你看,我从来不在乎什么是“好的”
You see, I never cared about what’s “good.”
只有对我有好处的
Only what’s good for me.
比如说,十亿美元
Like, say, a billion dollars.
哦,我只是有点刺痛
Ooh, I just got a tingle.
变坏。。。
Go bad…
或者回家。
Or go home.
拥抱,完成它们
Cuddles, finish them.
毒气
Poison gas.
摒住呼吸
Don’t breathe it in.
等一下
Wait a second.
那不是毒气
That’s not poison gas.
对不起
Sorry!
惊喜
Surprise!
什么啊,伙计们
What? Ah, guys.
我不敢相信是你
I can’t believe it’s you.
-你说得对Wolfie-我们感觉到了摇摆,伙计
-You were right, Wolfie. -We felt the wag, man.
还有刺痛感-很好,对吧?
And the tingle. -It’s good, right?
这太感人了
This is super moving,
但我们可以晚一点再做吗?
but can we do this later?
感觉我的鳍上有节奏部分
Feels like I got a rhythm section in my fin.
-啊,啊-黛安:啊。来吧
-Ah, ah! -DIANE: Ugh. Come on.
旋转刀片!
Spinning blades!
哦,是的。正当
Oh, yeah. Right.
很抱歉我得到了它
Sorry. I got it.
伙计们…
Guys…
很高兴见到你
Am I happy to see you.
现在是时候气喘吁吁了
Now it’s time to huff and puff
把这只小猪的抢劫案打掉
and blow this little piggy’s heist down.
游戏结束了,豚鼠
Game over, guinea pig.
有了这块陨石,我们就能犯罪了
With this meteorite, we will be able to commit crimes
人们只会梦想
people have only dreamed about.
对一块屁♥股♥石头来说还不错
Not bad for a butt rock.
再一次,这不是。。。
Once again, it’s not a…
别介意我们
Don’t mind us.
只是抢劫这个地方
Just robbing this place.
不,不,不!
No, no, no!
来,凯蒂,凯蒂,凯蒂,凯蒂
Here, kitty, kitty, kitty, kitty.
-好吧-我们做到了!
-All right! -We did it!
现在把这件事告诉局长,澄清你的名字
Now to get this thing to the chief and clear your names.
奇怪的通常,我们开车远离警♥察♥
Weird. Usually, we drive away from the police.
嘿,奇科,你确定我们阻止了抢劫吗?
Hey, chico, are you sure we stopped the heist?
-对-放松
-Yeah. -Relax.
如果没有陨石,迈拉迪就无法控制它们
Marmalade can’t control them if he doesn’t have the meteorite.
那么,谁在开那些卡车?
So, who’s driving those trucks?
陨石
The meteorite.
-它还在传播-哦
-It’s still transmitting. -Uh-oh.
慈善基金。改变计划,伙计们
The charity money. Change of plan, guys.
有什么方法可以覆盖吗
Webs, is there some way to override
卡车的导航系统?
the truck’s navigation system?
我们需要一些
Uh, we’d need some kind of
磁化交叉电路拦截器
magnetized cross-circuit interceptor.
你是说这个?
You mean this?
哦!她只是越来越酷!
Ooh! She just keeps getting cooler!
哦,是的!
Oh, yeah!
哇,哇,哇,哇,哇!
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa!
哦,不
Oh, no.
我们得分手了
We got to split up.
韦伯斯,你想去女孩之旅吗?
Webs, you feel like a girls’ trip?
嗯,是的
Um, yes.
稍后,孩子们
Later, boys.
我想去参加女孩们的旅行
I want to go on the girls’ trip.
呜呜!
Woo-hoo!
-你有保险,对吗-是 啊为什么?
-You’re insured, right? -Yeah. Why?
嘿那是我的车!
Hey! That’s my car!
是切维奇,宝贝
It’s ceviche, baby!
再见,笨蛋
So long, suckers.
你从哪里学来的?
Where’d you learn to do that?
我是天生的
Well, I’m, you know, kind of a natural.
主要是YouTube
Mostly YouTube.
干得好
Nice work.
在警♥察♥局等我
Meet me at the police station.
不要迟到
Don’t be late.
我们把这块石头交给局长怎么样?
What do you say we deliver this butt rock to the chief?

Yeah.

Oh.
不,不,不,不!
No, no, no, no!
那是我偷来的钱
That’s my stolen money.
如果你连这个都做不到,那又有什么用呢
What good are you if you can’t even
预测他们的下一步行动?
anticipate their next move?
-哦,那是我的错-对
-Oh, so it’s my fault? -Yes.
-头儿-这最好是好的
-Chief. -This better be good.
相信我,你不会想错过的
Trust me, you don’t want to miss this.

Look.
给我的小面包涂黄油
Well, butter my crumpets.
会吗?
Can it be?
坏人要归还陨石?
The Bad Guys are returning the meteorite?
也许这是我们都需要的感觉良好的故事
Perhaps this is the feel-good story we all need.
-是啊 -好吧
-Woo-hoo! Yeah! -Woo-hoo! -All right!
你们觉得他们会给我们开派对吗?
Do you guys think they’ll throw us a party?
是 啊有烟火、馅饼和蛋糕
Yeah. With fireworks, pi?atas and cake.
没有他我们做不到
We can’t do this without him.
他可能是个脾气暴躁的先生。。。
He might be a Mr. Grumpy Pants…
但他是我们的暴躁先生
But he’s our Mr. Grumpy Pants.

Yeah.

Wolf!
我开始明白为什么你的朋友甩了你
I’m starting to see why your friends dumped you.
我没有朋友
I don’t have any friends!
蛇!蛇
Snake! Snake!

Wolf?
蛇,回来!
Snake, come back!
我们需要你,宝贝!
We need you, baby!
你需要我们!
And you need us!
哦,你又来了,把它变成私人的
Oh, there you go again, making it personal.
我给你最后一次机会把陨石给我
I’ll give you one last chance to give me the meteorite.
哦,是吗?你要怎么做,胡子?
Oh, yeah? What you gonna do, Whiskers?
这个
This.
什么。。。?
What the…?
我们有可爱的同伴
We’ve got adorable company.
趴下!
Floor it!
哇!
Whoa!
也许我不该叫他胡子
Maybe I shouldn’t have called him Whiskers.
今天早上我醒来的时候
When I woke up this morning,
这不是我今天看到的
this is not where I saw the day going.
来吧
Come on.
哇,哇,哇,哇
SNAKE: Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
嘿,嘿,让我们把这个调低一点,好吗?
Hey, hey, let’s dial this down a notch, huh?
再说,你永远也抓不到他
Besides, you’ll never get him.
他是个很好的司机
He’s too good a driver.
嗯,你说得对。
Hmm. You’re right.
但现在我想起来了,也许会更好
But now that I think of it, maybe it would be better
利用他最大的弱点
to exploit his greatest weakness.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!