有人偷了!
Somebody stole it!
酋长
Chief.
-狼。-来吧。
-Wolf. -Come on.
你不可能认为是我们干的。
You can’t possibly think that we did this.
再见,笨蛋!
So long, suckers!

Run!
抓住他们!
Get them!
在这里在这里
Here. Here.
-你在干什么-我要把一切都还给你
-What are you doing? -I’m giving it all back.
嗯?
Huh?
对不起
Excuse me.
-后面发生了什么-我做不到
-What happened back there? -I couldn’t do it.
你不能做是什么意思?
What do you mean, you couldn’t do it?
-我只是。。。我-不
-I-I-I just… I… -No!
我不跑
I do not run.
我不是这样滚的
That is not how I roll.
食人鱼,不要做任何疯狂的事
Piranha, don’t do anything crazy.
疯狂是我在派对上带来的,奇科
Crazy is what I bring to the party, chico.
嘿,你搞错了
Hey, you’re making a mistake.
不是我们干的
We didn’t do it.
我知道我们总是这么说
I know we always say that,
但这次是真的
but this time it’s actually true.
啦啦啦啦。听不见
A-la-la-la-la. Can’t hear you.
-有罪,有罪,有罪-和果酱谈谈
-Guilty, guilty, guilty. -Talk to Marmalade.
我们现在真的很好。他会告诉你的
We’re really good now. He’ll tell you.
教授
Professor!
今晚的标题是:改变是不可能的
Tonight’s headline: Change is impossible.
你应该根据封面来判断一本书,
You should always judge a book by its cover,
所有的刻板印象都得到了肯定
and all stereotypes have been affirmed.
橘子酱:停下来,看在上帝的份上!
MARMALADE: Stop, for goodness’ sake!
让我和他们谈谈
Let me speak to them.
我肯定有些误会
I’m-I’m sure there’s been some misunderstanding.
啊,迈拉迪教授
Ah, Professor Marmalade.
你还有五分钟
You’ve got five minutes.
这次没有交易
No deals this time.
你必须帮助我们
Y-You have to help us.
告诉他们,告诉他们我们没有这么做
Tell ’em. Tell ’em we didn’t do it.
好了,好了。当然不是你干的。
There, there. Of course you didn’t do it.
你怎么能?
How could you?
毕竟,你是个好孩子
After all, you’re such a good boy.
你真是个好孩子
You’re such a good boy.
让我脊梁骨颤抖
That shiver up my spine.
我的小尾巴在摇摆
The wag in my tiny tail.
逮捕他们!
Arrest them!
如果我们做个小实验呢,黛安?
What if we tried a little experiment, Diane?
如你所知,我为上帝举办的晚会。。。
As you know, my Gala for Goodness…
传说中的爱情陨石坑
Where the legendary Love Crater Meteorite
将首次展出
will be on display for the first time ever.
今晚所有的目光都会聚焦在你身上,而不是我
All eyes will be on you tonight, not me.
你真是个。。。
You’re such a…
好孩子。
Good boy.

You.
全是你
It was all you.
你在说什么,狼?
What are you talking about, Wolf?
老太太,金色海豚
The old lady, the Golden Dolphin,
很好的训练让我们来到这里
good training– it was all to get us here,
这样他就能偷走陨石,让我们承担责任
so he could steal the meteorite and let us take the fall.
哇。哇,什么老太太?
Whoa. Whoa, what old lady?
为什么豚鼠想要陨石呢?
And-and why would a guinea pig want a meteorite anyway?
伙计们,他吓到我了
Uh, guys, he’s creeping me out.
等等,什么?发生什么事?
Wait, what? What’s going on?
有人把我转过来
Someone turn me around.
好吧,好吧
Well, well.
所以,你终于明白了
So, you finally get it.
-等等-什么
-Wait. -What?
你偷了陨石?
You stole the meteorite?
哦,不仅仅是陨石
Oh, it’s not just a meteorite.
我告诉过你们这是个屁♥股♥
I told you guys it’s a butt.
不是屁♥股♥!
It’s not a butt!
它是终极的能源
It’s the ultimate power source.
你看,当它来袭时,科学家们发现
You see, when it struck, scientists found that
它发出电磁频率
it emitted an electromagnetic frequency
不像地球上的任何东西
unlike anything else on Earth.
我要利用它的力量
I’m going to harness its power
完成了世界上最大的抢劫案
to pull off the greatest heist the world has ever seen.
你应该在有机会的时候吃掉他
You should’ve eaten him when you had the chance.
-是的-但为什么是我们?
-Yep. -But why us?
因为你是完美的替罪羊
Because you’re the perfect patsies.
拜托,当人们在字典里查“bad”的时候
Come on, when people look up “bad” in the dictionary,
他们看到一只可爱的豚鼠了吗?
do they see a sweet, adorable guinea pig?
不,他们看见你了
No. They see you.
他们永远都会
And they always will.
好吧,好吧
Okay, fine.
但你陷害了我们
But you set us up.

Oh
说实话,进化让你陷害了
Let’s be honest– evolution set you up.
但这里的Wolfie真的做到了
But Wolfie here really clinched it.
你落入了我的每一个陷阱
You fell for every one of my traps,
从救一个无助的小老太太开始
starting with saving a helpless little old lady.
沃尔夫,他在说什么?
Wolf, what’s he talking about?
哎呀
Whoops.
我说得太多了吗?
Did I say too much?
不管怎样,看起来又一次
Anyhoo, looks like, yet again,
大灰狼被一只小猪打败了
the Big Bad Wolf got outsmarted by a little piggy.
你这个小脸蛋!
You little pouchy-cheeked rat!
我要杀了你!听到了吗?
I’ll kill you! You hear me?
-你死定了!你是-帮助帮助帮助
-You’re dead! You’re de… -Help! Help! Help!
大灰狼正在攻击我
The Big Bad Wolf is attacking me.
哦,现在你永远完了,狼!
Oh, now you are done forever, Wolf!
教授,教授
Professor, Professor,
有没有想过坏人是怎么对付的
any thoughts on how the Bad Guys managed
在肉眼可见的地方偷走陨石?
to steal the meteorite in plain sight?
好吧,在我脑子里
Well, off the top of my head,
也许他们以前访问过这个网站
perhaps they accessed the site previously
建立了一个复杂的系统
and set up an intricate system
-隧♥道♥和活板门-嗯
-of tunnels and trapdoors… -Uh-huh.
这可能是远程触发的
that could be remotely triggered
把陨石吸到等待区,
to suck the meteorite down into a holding area,
-但我怎么知道呢-完全正确
-but how should I know? -Totally.
我是说,他们是精神错乱的主谋,不是我。
I mean, they’re the deranged masterminds, not me.
我要把一切都还给你
I’m giving it all back.
真不敢相信我们被双重欺骗了
I can’t believe we got double-crossed
一只小啮齿动物
by a tiny rodent.
我们被一只啮齿类动物出♥卖♥♥♥了好吧
Oh, we got double-crossed by a rodent all right,
-但是,嗯,一点也不小-什么
-but, uh, not a tiny one. -What?
这应该是我们在骗橘子酱
This was supposed to be us conning Marmalade.
原来是狼在骗我们
It turns out it was Wolf conning us.
你听上去熟悉吗,沃尔夫?
Does that sound familiar to you, Wolf?
你为什么这么想?
Why-why would you think that?
我不知道,也许是因为你破坏了
Oh, I don’t know, maybe because you just sabotaged
这是我们一生中最大的抢劫
the biggest heist of our lives.
我想你应该向我们解释一下,伙计。
I think you owe us an explanation, buddy.
可以你说得对。
Okay. You’re right.
事情就是这样
This is what happened.
回到博物馆,我刚想偷一位老太太的钱包
Back in the museum, I just tried to steal an old lady’s purse.
经典抓取和抓取
Classic snatch and grab.
试过了吗?你什么时候开始尝试的
Tried to? Since when do you try
去偷东西而不仅仅是偷?
to steal something and not just steal it?
我正想偷钱包,这时老太太摔倒了。。。
I was trying to steal the purse when the old lady fell and…
我帮了她一点忙
I kind of helped her.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!