my entire adult life to putting you in jail.
你是我的目标
You are my purpose.
没有你,我是谁?
Without you, who am I?
我只是开玩笑
Ah, I’m just kidding.
这是我一生中最美好的时刻!
This is the best moment of my life!
这是坏人的末日
It’s the end of the Bad Guys.

No!
把手拿开!
Get your hands off of me!
哦,你现在求我咬你一口。
Ooh, you’re begging for a biting right now.

Wolf!
迈拉迪教授!州长女士!
TIFFANY: Professor Marmalade! Madam Governor!
哦,迈拉迪教授!州长女士!
Ooh, Professor Marmalade! Madam Governor!
-州长女士-一次一个。一次一个
-Madam Governor! -One at a time. One at a time.
-嘿。嘿-打扰一下
-Hey. Hey! -Excuse me.
抱歉打断一下
Sorry to interrupt.
我只是想祝贺这里的州长
I just wanted to congratulate the governor here.
我得说,你真的让我们陷入困境
I got to say, you really got us pegged.
我们只是一口充满愤怒和自我厌恶的深井
We’re just a deep well of anger and self-loathing.
-否认-当然那也是
-Denial. -Sure. That, too.
-自恋-是 啊是 啊
-Narcissism. -Yeah. Yeah.
情感空虚。
Emotional emptiness.
-所以我们在同一页上-隐马尔可夫模型
-So we’re on the same page. -Hmm.
他在干什么?
What is he doing?
遗憾的是,我们从来没有机会
Sadly, we were never given a chance
比二流罪犯还要厉害
to be anything more than second-rate criminals.
要是有人能帮忙就好了
If only there was someone who could help
我们内心善良的花朵盛开
the flower of goodness inside us blossom.
爱与宽恕的象征
Some icon of love and forgiveness,
比如,呃,我不知道,特蕾莎修女
like, uh, I don’t know, Mother Teresa.
最好的办法就是把我们关进监狱
Best thing is to just throw us in jail
在我们绝望的余生里
for the rest of our hopeless lives.
是的,这就是计划
Yeah, that’s the plan.
-等等,等等,等等,不,不
-Wait, wait, wait, no, no. -(grunting)
-进去-噢
-Get in there. -Ow!
等等
Wait.
求你了。。。请再说一遍?
Uh, beg… beg pardon?
沃尔夫先生可能是一头凶猛的野兽
Mr. Wolf may be a savage beast.
基本上是步行垃圾
Basically walking garbage.
抱歉,我想说的是
Sorry, I’m making a point.
做你该做的,伙计
Do what you need to do, pal.
但我们怎么能说他们没有希望呢
But how can we say they’re hopeless
如果他们从来没有机会?
if they’ve never been given a chance?
如果…怎么办。。。如果我们做个小实验呢,黛安?
What if… what if we tried a little experiment, Diane?
如你所知,我为上帝举办的晚会
As you know, my Gala for Goodness,
“年度最佳慈善活动”即将揭晓
the “hashtag charity event of the year,” is coming up.
如果我能在晚会上向大家证明
If I can prove to everyone at that gala
坏人变了,
that the Bad Guys have changed,
你会让他们自♥由♥,给他们一个干净的开始吗?
will you set them free and give them a clean start?
-什么?迈拉迪教授-噢!
-What? Professor Marmalade! -Ow!
不不你没看到他在干什么吗?
No, no, no, no, no. Don’t you see what he’s doing?
他在耍你
He’s playing you.
但这是我的主意
But it was my idea.
这是他的主意
It was his idea.
但只是因为你让他得到了它
But only because you made him have it.
州长夫人,你不能让他们走
Madam Governor, you can’t just let them go.
教授,我不会为了城市的安全
Professor, I’m not about to put the safety of the city
正在排队做实验
on the line for an experiment.
对不起,州长女士
Excuse me, Madam Governor.
我似乎记得一位智者曾经说过
I seem to remember that a wise person once said,
“即使是垃圾也可以被回收成美丽的东西。”
“Even trash can be recycled into something beautiful.”
可以我很高兴
Okay. I’m game.
只是因为是你,教授
But only because it’s you, Professor.

No!
我们会抓住海豚直到晚会
We’ll hold on to the Dolphin until the gala.
只是为了消除任何不必要的诱惑
Just to remove any unnecessary temptation.
当然好主意
Of course. Good thinking.
这就是为什么你是州长
That’s why you’re governor.
现在大家都很开心。。。
Now that everyone’s happy…
不开心
Not happy.
我.鲁伯特·玛玛拉德四世
I, Rupert Marmalade the Fourth,
会把坏人变成。。。
will turn the Bad Guys into…
-好人
-the Good Guys!
我想这些是你的。
I think these belong to you.

Hey.
不是每个人都有第二次机会
Not everyone gets a second chance.
充分利用它,普德尔顿先生
Make the most of it, Mr. Poodleton.
狼?
SNAKE: Wolf?
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
什么-是的。
What? -OTHERS: Yeah.
哦,那个
Oh, that.
对不起。我觉得这很明显
I-I-I’m sorry. I thought it was, uh, obvious.
我们会顺利的
We’re gonna go good.
你完全失去了我
Uh, you totally lost me.
我告诉他不要在厕所外喝酒
I told him to stop drinking out of the toilet.
嘿,你的头被击中了吗?
Hey, did you get hit on the head?
什么不,我的头没有被击中。
What? No, I didn’t get hit on the head.
我表弟的头被锚击中了
My cousin got hit on the head with an anchor,
在那之后,他只游了一圈
and after that, he only swam in a circle.
不,不,哥们,哥们,你们没跟着我
No, no, g-guys, guys, you’re not following me.
我们要假装一切顺利
We’re gonna pretend to go good.
就几天吃果酱。
Just a few days with Marmalade.
然后我们以好人的身份参加晚会
And then we roll into the gala as Good Guys
推出苏格兰免费的。。。
and roll out scot-free with…
金色海豚。
The Golden Dolphin.
你明白了
You got it.
我们什么时候才能完成一项工作?
Since when do we not finish a job?
坏人变成好人
The Bad Guys become the Good Guys
所以我们可以留下来对付坏人
so we can stay the Bad Guys.
你知道我在说什么吗
You know what I’m saying?
坏人表现得好吗?
Bad Guys acting good?
这是最坏的家伙。
It’s the ultimate Bad Guy thing.
太棒了
It’s fantastic.
沃尔夫,你是个天才
Wolf, you’re a genius.
这将是有史以来最轻松的骗局
It’s gonna be, like, the most relaxing con ever,
就像度假一样
like a vacation.
哦,哦。一场辩论
Oh, oh. A con-cation.
哦!我父母是在一次会议上认识的
Ooh! My parents met on a con-cation.
哦,太好了
Oh, goody.

Wow.
又大又漂亮
Big and fancy.
啮齿动物有味道。可以
Rodent’s got taste. Okay.
呵呵。几乎让我想变得可爱
Huh. Almost makes me want to be cute.
他们说经验是最好的老师。
They say experience is the best teacher.
他们错了。
And they are wrong.
我是
I am.
早上好,善良的学生们
Good morning, students of goodness.
欢迎来到你余生最美好的第一天
And welcome to the first day of the rest of your best life.
一个巨大的屁♥股♥
A giant butt.
嗯?
Huh?
不是屁♥股♥
Uh, it’s-it’s not a butt.
这是一盏灯的形状
It’s a lamp in the shape of
爱陨石坑陨石,我最伟大的。。。
the Love Crater Meteorite, my greatest…
-我想知道这是谁的屁♥股♥-嗯。。。
-I wonder whose butt it is. -Uh…
再一次,它不是屁♥股♥。非常感谢
Once again, it’s not a butt. Thank you.
这是一颗心。现在,正如我所说。。。
It’s a heart. Now, as I was saying…
-那它为什么有脸颊-闭嘴!
-Then why does it have cheeks? -Shut it!
什么我从没见过有双颊的心
What? I’ve never seen a heart with cheeks.
这不是。。。
It’s not a…
-战利品-不是屁♥股♥!不是屁♥股♥!
-Booty! -It’s not a butt! Not a butt!
他知道屁♥股♥是什么吗?
Does he know what a butt is?
正如我刚才所说

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!