用深红色的爪子
By the Crimson Paw.
我哦,哦,不,不,不
Me? Oh, oh, no, no, no.
-天哪-不,不,不。不,你弄错了
-OMG. -No, no, no. No, you’ve got it wrong.
-一个令人震惊的转折-你犯了个大错!
-And a shocking twist. -You’re making a huge mistake!
臭名昭著的土匪被称为深红色爪子
The notorious bandit known as the Crimson Paw
-据透露是-不不
-has been revealed to be… -No! No!
不是别人,正是迈拉迪教授。
none other than Professor Marmalade.
我不是深红色的爪子
I’m not the Crimson Paw.
她是深红色的爪子
Sh-She’s the Crimson Paw.
嘘,她是爪子!
Sh-She’s the Paw!
我是善良之花。不
I’m a flower of goodness. No!
哦!那是我的爬行动物。
Ooh! That’s my reptile right there.
-这就是我说的!好吧-是 啊
-That’s what I’m talking about! All right! -Yeah!
拜托,总得有人摧毁那颗陨石
Come on, somebody had to destroy that meteorite.
那东西很危险
That thing was dangerous.
很好,斯纳基
That was pretty good there, Snakey.
好的这是天才
Good? It was genius.
我不仅挫败了猪
Not only did I foil the pig,
我让你承认你有多在乎我
I got you to admit how much you care about me.
当然可以
Sure, yeah.
我只是想知道一件小事
I just wonder about one little thing.
哦,是吗?那是什么,狼?
Oh, yeah? What’s that, Wolf?
你觉得是谁把那瓶汽水放进冰箱的?
Who do you think put that one Push Pop in the fridge?
等待
Wait.
你…不
You… No.
我就知道你很好
I knew you were good.

No
-我们很好,宝贝。我们很好-是 啊
-We good, baby. We good. -Yeah!
好吧,想象今天是你的生日
Okay, so imagine it’s your birthday.
今天是我的生日
It is my birthday.
是的,我知道。所以,但我们要继续走下去
Yeah, I know. So, but we’re walking along
你遇到了一个精灵
and you meet a genie.
好的。他叫什么名字?
Okay. What’s his name?
精灵叫什么名字?
What’s the genie’s name?
是的,我想知道我在跟谁说话
Yeah, I want to know who I’m talking to.
我不知道,简而言之是精灵还是吉恩
I don’t know, Genie or Gene for short.
所以他给了你三个愿望
So he offers you three wishes.
为什么是三个?
Why three?
你知道,行业标准
You know, industry standard.
现在,你想要什么?
Now, what do you wish for?
-呃-祝你们好运,伙计们
-Uh… -Good luck out there, guys.
我什么都不想去
I’m gonna go with nothing.
什么都没有?
Nothing?
来吧,今天是你的生日
Come on, it’s your birthday.
好吧,但我需要什么愿望呢?
All right, but what do I need wishes for?
我得到了自♥由♥
I got my freedom.
-嘿-伙计们!
-Hey. -Guys!
看起来不错,赫尔曼诺斯
Looking good, hermanos.
-我有我的朋友-哦
-I got my friends. -Aw.
我长了一张只有我一半大的爬行动物皮
I got the skin of a reptile half my age.
我不知道你的年龄有一半,但你看起来不错
I don’t know about half your age, but you do look good.
那是因为你刚刚蜕皮
Well, that’s because you just molted.
-是的-你闻起来也很香
-Yes, I did. -You smell good, too.
我很闪亮。我很漂亮
I’m shiny. I’m gorgeous.
那我们现在该怎么办?
Uh, so what do we do now?
-偷车-食人鱼!
-Steal a car? -Piranha!
我在开玩笑
I was joking.
这是个玩笑
It was a joke.
你知道,仔细想想,沃尔夫
You know, on second thought, Wolf,
也许我想搭个便车
maybe I’d, uh, wish for a ride.
哦,是吗?阿♥拉♥卡萨姆
Oh, yeah? Alakazam.
很好
Nice.
嘿,伙计们。准备好开始工作了吗
Hey, guys. Ready to get to work?
嘿 哇
Hey. Whoa.

Aw.
嘿,你
Hey, you.
这是正确的 过来
That’s right. Come here.
再近一点
Little closer.
我说靠近点
I said closer.
现在我们有时间认识了
Now that we’ve had some time to get acquainted, uh,
现在没那么可怕了吧?
not so scary now, are we?
韦伯斯,出发
Webs, hit it.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!