Thank you, dear.
你真是个好孩子。
You’re such a good boy.
好吗,兄弟?
All good, brother?
是的,所有。。。很好。是的,是的。
Yeah, all… a-all good. Yeah, yeah.
嗯…
Um…
韦伯斯,继续第四步怎么样?
Webs, what do you say about moving on to step four?
收到。Shark,你起来了。
Copy that. Shark, you’re up.
-做你的事-我可以随机应变吗?
-Do your thing. -Do I get to improvise?
是的,很好。随机应变
Yes, fine. Improvise.
但请小心点。
But please be subtle.
嗯。
Mm-hmm.
我要生孩子了!
I’m having a baby!
有医生吗?
Is there a doctor?
或者几个保安
Or perhaps several security guards
可以离开他们的岗位帮助我吗?
that could leave their post and help me?
“有惊喜”?
“Fish surprise”?
惊喜
Surprise!
嘿,韦伯斯,你能把这个。。。
Hey, Webs, can you enhance this…
完成了。你前面八步,沃尔夫。
Done. Eight steps ahead of you, Wolfie.
女士们,先生们,
Ladies and gentlemen,
你的好心人奖主持人。。。
your emcee for the Good Samaritan Awards…
好了,鲨鱼,我们进去了。
All right, Shark, we’re in.
我忘了,我没有怀孕。
Oops, I forgot, I’m not pregnant.
委员会主席,
president of the committee,
戴安·福辛顿州长。
Governor Diane Foxington.
非常感谢。非常感谢。非常感谢。
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you so much.
非常感谢。
Thank you.
去年,我们面临着最大的考验
Last year, we faced our biggest test
当一颗陨石撞上我们亲爱的城市。
when a meteorite crashed into our dear city.
那颗陨石不仅在我们的城市里留下了一个洞。
That meteorite didn’t just make a hole in our city.
它在我们心中留下了一个洞。
It made a hole in our hearts.

Aw
但即使在悲剧中,迈拉迪教授,
But even in tragedy, Professor Marmalade,
他做得很好。
he did what he does so well.
他让我们用不同的眼光看待事物。
He made us look at things differently.
多亏了你,果酱,
And thanks to you, Marmalade,
爱情陨石坑将永远成为一个象征
the Love Crater Meteorite will forever serve as a symbol
即使在最糟糕的地方也有好的一面。
of how there is good even in the worst places.
哇!
Whoo!
…成功扭转了气候变化
…and successfully reversed climate change
为了我们所有人的幸福。
for the well-being of all of us.
事情进展得出人意料地顺利。
This is going surprisingly smoothly.
那是什么蜕皮?
What the molt is that?
狼食人鱼蛇鲨狼蛛
The Wolf Piranha Snake Shark Tarantula
-系统保护-断续器?
-Protection System. -The WPSST?
-这是不应该发生的-什么
-This was not supposed to happen. -What?
伙计们,冷静点。我会的。
Guys, calm down. I’m on it.
正在启动断续器覆盖协议
Initiating WPSST override protocol.
明白了,皇后!
Get it, queen!
有用吗-给我五分钟。
Did it work? -Just give me five minutes.
现在,请和我一起欢迎来到舞台上。。。
And now, please join me in welcoming to the stage
我们没有五分钟了。
We don’t have five minutes.
迈拉迪教授。
Professor Marmalade.
哦。
Aw.
我们爱你,迈拉迪教授
We love you, Professor Marmalade!
猪在动。
The pig is on the move.
我再说一遍,猪在动。
I repeat, the pig is on the move.
织网,织网,窗帘随时都会升起。
Webs, Webs, the curtain’s going up any minute.
它不让我进去。
It’s not letting me in.
检查你的系统偏好。
Check your system preferences.
你可能需要下载一个驱动程序。
You probably need to download a driver.
尝试重新启动。
Try rebooting.
天哪,你修好了。
Oh, my gosh, you fixed it.
-真的吗-不
– Really? -No!
嘿,拉里。
Hey, Larry.
来吧,开门。
Come on, open up.
关于锁门我们说了什么?
What did we say about locking doors?
哦,不,不,不,不,不,鲨鱼,我这里有情况。
Oh, no, no, no, no, no. Shark, I got a situation here.
收到。我在路上。
Copy that. I’m on my way.
快点,伙计们。
Hurry up, guys.
是时候让这个婴儿进入野兽模式了。
Time to turn this baby on beast mode.
吃了它,断续器!
Eat it, WPSST!
拜托,现在不行
Please, not now.
-等等,等等,等等。不,不,食人鱼!
-Wolf. -Wait, wait, wait. No, no, Piranha!
-这个奖是给
-This award is for…
就像我说的。。。
As I was saying…
-食人鱼!你在开玩笑吗-对不起!
-Piranha! Are you kidding me? -Sorry!
这就是为什么我的慈善晚会
And that’s why my Gala for Goodness
将为那些不幸的人筹集所需的所有资金。
will raise all the money needed for those less fortunate.
来吧
Come on!
我开始生气了,拉里。
I’m starting to get mad here, Larry.
网!网
Webs! Webs!
现在是我们一直在等待的时刻。
And now the moment we’ve all been waiting for.
对不起。
Excuse me.
这是女厕所吗?
Is this the ladies’ room?
你得右转
Oh, uh, y-you need to take a right
在大厅的尽头,女士。
at the end of the hall, ma’am.

Yes.
哦,来吧!
Oh, come on!
现在我很荣幸授予迈拉迪教授
And now it is my honor to award Professor Marmalade
和金海豚一起!
with the Golden Dolphin!
不-不。
No. -No.
是的!
Yes!
我是说,是的!
I mean, yes!
什么
What?
大家,大家,请不要惊慌。
Everyone, everyone, uh, please don’t panic.
保持冷静。
Just stay calm.
我相信这是有原因的。
I’m-I’m sure there’s an explanation for this.
我再说一遍,请不要惊慌。
I repeat, uh, please do not panic.
大家干得好。
Nice work, everybody.
现在,让我们像狼一样,把狼群带出去。
Now, let’s make like a wolf and get the pack out of here.
啊,文字游戏。
Ah, wordplay.
我不明白。
I don’t get it.
黛安,黛安,如果我可以。。。
Diane, Diane, if I may…
你必须理解,
You have to understand,
我没有为获奖而把希望带回城市。
I didn’t bring hope back to the city for an award.
我做这些好事是因为它们给我的感觉。
I did these good things because of how they made me feel.
我有种刺痛的感觉。
That tingly feeling I get.
让我脊梁骨颤抖。
That shiver up my spine.
我的小尾巴在摇摆。
The wag in my tiny tail.
因为,你看,
Because, you see,
感觉很好。
being good just feels so good.
当你很好的时候,你会被爱。
And when you’re good, you’re loved.
狼?
Wolf?
你在做什么?
-Wolf? -What are you doing?
走!
Go!
有坏人
It’s the Bad Guys!
逮捕他们!
Arrest them!
他们偷走了金海豚!
They stole the Golden Dolphin!
拜托,你不能证明这一点。
Come on, you can’t prove that.
我的宝贝!
My baby!
跪下,坏蛋
On your knees, Bad Guys.
举起手来。
With your hands up.
从不我们要走了。
Never! We’re out of here.
再见,笨蛋。
So long, suckers.
这有点奇怪。
Well, this just got a little weird.
坏人破产了。
The Bad Guys go bust.
邪恶的五人组终于被抓获了
The nefarious fivesome has finally been captured.
我蒂芙妮·弗洛菲特是第一个到场的
And I, Tiffany Fluffit, am first on the scene.
哇!我刚刚意识到我
Wow. You know, I-I just realized that I have devoted
我的整个成年生活都是为了把你关进监狱

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!