Right.
等等…
Wait…
不! 不!
No! No!
不! 他们杀了戴夫!
No! They shot Dave!
艾迪? -戴夫死了
Eddie? – Dave is dead.
艾迪! -他们开枪杀了他 泰瑞…
Eddie! – They shot him, Terry…
我给你一个小时去找我要的东西
I’ll give you one hour to find what I want,
不然我就杀了他 滴答…
or I’ll kill this man. Tick…
就是这个
This is it.
卢·伍格
Lew Vogel.
就是这个混♥蛋♥
That’s what this bastard is.
“伦敦西区警♥察♥及高♥官♥行贿支出”
“Payments made to Soho and West End division officers”
这个星期的支出 这里50镑 那里20镑
There are weekly payouts. 50 quid here, 20 there.
可能伦敦的每一个烂警♥察♥都在这本子上
Probably every bad copper in London.
事情不该是这么发展的
Nothing like this was supposed to happen.
没人该受伤
No one was supposed to get hurt.
不是你的错 是么?
It’s not your fault, right?
我们还得给自己想想出路 还有艾迪
We still got our own exit to think about, and Eddie.
如果我们把照片给了伍格 就违反了跟提姆的协议
If we give the photos to Vogel, all bets are off with Tim.
如果我们把它给了提姆 艾迪就性命不保
If we deliver it to Tim, it’s Eddie’s neck
而且伍格也会一直追杀我们
and Vogel is still after us.
两条路都走不通
Either way we are fucked.
迈尔斯 我们惹上麻烦了
Miles, we’ve got a problem,
大♥麻♥烦
a serious problem.
关于索尼娅·波恩存在银行保险箱的一些东西
Something Sonia Bern kept in the bank
就是上周被抢了的那家银行
that was robbed over the weekend.
她说她的保险箱
She is concerned that her safe deposit box
很可能就在被劫之列
may have been plundered.
我觉得她的担心不无道理
I’m afraid her fears are well justified.
哦 上帝
Oh my God.
我一直觉得索尼娅是个很有城府的女人
I really thought Sonia was a woman of more discreet character.
所以…恶魔出动了
So… The genie is out of the bottle then.
我们两个都被盯上了 嗯? -差不多
For both of us, ey? – Not quite yet.
我的直觉告诉我这些劫匪
My operatives tell me that the thieves
正在利用这些照片作为砝码
are using the photographs as a bargaining chip.
那就给他们想要的 -我们正是这样做的
Then give them what they want. – Already in motion.
然后让国会通过”D公告”
And the committee having done the works
来搞定这件事
to issue a “D-notice” on the whole business.
让媒体都闭嘴 给他们一点好处
To muffle the press. Put a lid on it.
真是遗憾 不是么?
Big pity, wouldn’t it?
如果你的朋友因为一些照片而抛弃了你
Well, if your mates abandoned you over a few photographs.

Hello.
听我说 不管你是叫”伍格”还是他妈的什么
You listen to me, Mr.”Vogel” or whatever your fucking name is.
你直接杀了他好了 我们什么都不会给你的
You go ahead and kill him, we don’t give a shit.
我们找到我们的战利品了
We got our loot.
你的账本还有那些照片
Your ledgers and your photos,
你永远都不会拿到它们
you can pick them up from Scotland Yard.
我们现在就把他们公之于众
We’re sending them over.
别那样
Don’t do that.
好吧 既然你想要拿回你的账本
Well, if you want your book of payoffs back,
明天上午11点一个人来 帕丁顿站一号♥月台
be at Paddington Station in person tomorrow 11 am, platform 1.
军官雕塑旁边的那个书报摊
There’s a newsstand near the statue of the soldier.
带上艾迪 老狐狸
Have Eddie with you, hale and hearty.
这是你唯一的机会伍格
This is your one and only chance, Vogel.
别搞砸了
Don’t blow it.
别去开门! 卡瑟琳!
Don’t answer it! Catherine!
爸爸! -你好么
Daddy! – How are you?
来这
Come here.
过来 看 我给你带了礼物
Here. Look, I got you a present.
有没有乖乖听妈妈的话啊? -当然
You been good for mommy? – Yeah.
我得跟妈妈谈点事
I need to talk to mommy about something,
让我们单独待会 行么?
so give us a minute, okay?
进去吧 -好孩子
Go on. – Good girls.
你现在愿意告诉我发生了什么了么?
So.. you want to tell me what’s been going on?
有人拷问了戴夫 -他怎么样了?
Some blokes were tough at Dave. – How bad?
他已经死了
He’s dead.
哦 上帝 泰瑞
Oh my God Almighty, Terry.
你对我们做了什么?
What have you done to us?
温迪 我保证 我会搞定的
Wendy, I promise, I’m gonna work this out.
一旦我脱身 我们就离开英国
And when I do, we’re going to leave England.
这一切都会过去的
and it’s all going to change for us.
不过一旦有什么不对 用这个
But if anything goes wrong, use this.
这里有些现金 英镑 法郎还有美元
There is plenty of cash. Pounds, francs, dollars.
你得离开这里
You’re going to leave the country,
带着孩子们开始新的生活
start a new life for you and the girls.
你可以做到的 温迪 答应我
You can do this if you have to, Wendy. Promise me.
这是抢来的 对吧?
Is that from the robbery, is it?
没错 我的那份
My share, yeah.
报纸上说有个女人也参与了抢劫
The papers said there was a woman in the vault.
玛蒂 所以她也跟这个有关?
Martine, so was she involved?
没错 一开始就是她让我们这么干的
Yeah. She brought us the job in the first place.
哦 所以你跟她上♥床♥了 泰瑞?
Oh, and did you sleep with her, Terry?
从那天起我就看出来了 她看上去就是这种人
I did know that from day one. It was the way she looked.
我们第一次见面的时候 我就跟我的朋友奥迪说
The first day we met I said to my friend Audrey, I said:
“我会嫁给这个男人 然后给他生孩子”
“I am gonna marry him. And I am gonna have his kids.”
我一直这么相信你 不管别人怎么说 我一直都相信你
And I have stood by you and I will stand by you no matter what!
你这个混♥蛋♥
You bastard!!
该死…
Fuck…
你可以尽管骂我
You can firm me over.
是我活该
I deserve it.
我没让你过上幸福生活反而让你遭罪
I brought you more grief than happiness,
但是我爱你还有孩子们
but I love you. And the kids.
我之所以这么干是想赌一次 为了让我们过上好日子
So the reason I did this was to get us out of this life once and for all.
妈妈 开门!
Mommy, open the door.
妈妈 妈妈!
Mommy, mommy!
我们还有这么长的日子 -回房♥间去玩!
We have the rest of our lives, – Go play in your room!
如果你还相信我
…if you’ll still have me.
她照的真不错 嗯 提姆?
She takes a good picture, eh, Tim?
蒙巴顿亲王对你处理这个关乎皇室声誉的事件
Lord Mountbatten has graciously agreed to represent
的表现非常满意
the interest of the crown in this matter.
他够不够高层? -蒙巴顿亲王
Is he high enough up the tree? – Lord Mountbatten.
我一直都想见见那个淫棍
I always wanted to meet that bugger.
嗯 我不是很确定他是否乐意见你
Yes. I am not sure he will be very pleased to meet you, too.
他必须得在11点站在帕丁顿站的大钟下面 不然协议就作废
He has to be under the main clock Paddington Station, 11 am, or no deal.
11点 知道了
11 am, on the knock,
还有你们的新护照和文件
and with your new passports and documents.
他只要看到照片就会马上给你们的
He’s gonna hand them over as soon as he sees the photos.
还有个问题
There’s another problem.
这起抢劫惊动了一些本地的家伙
This robbery’s pissed off some local villains.
枪打出头鸟 嗯?
The guts come with the glory, eh?
我们中有人被杀了
One of our mates has been killed.
混混们会这么干也没什么好奇怪的
That’s hardly surprising considering the roster of reprobates
是在那家银行存放保险箱的顾客
that are the banks’ deposit box customers.
听着 泰瑞 我们的协议是…
Listen, Terry. Our committment is for…
交出皇室的照片 仅此而已
the recovery of the royal…portraits only.
至于这些混混 你最好自己搞定
The proceeds and the piss-offs are both yours to deal with.
上午11点 帕丁顿站
11 am, Paddington Station.
盖儿
Gale.
迈克在花♥园♥等着见你
Michael wants to see you in the garden.
为什么? -我不知道
What for? – I don’t know.
盖儿 过来 进来看看这个
Gale, come. Come and look at this.
快来
Come.
我想给你看点东西 -这是干嘛?
I want to show you something. – What’s this for?
这是给你挖的
It’s for you.
我到底做了什么? 你们要这么对我?
What have I done to deserve this? What have I done?
你这个间谍 被派到我这来窃取信息的
You’re a spy, sent to steal from me.
没有人可以从迈克·X这偷到东西 没人可以
And nobody steals from Michael X. No-one!
看有没有提到管这个案子的警官
See if it mentions the copper in charge.
找到了
Here it is.
“这起案件由探长负责
“Heading the case is Detective Sergeant
“还有玛丽波恩警署的罗伊·盖文”

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!