Ciao. – Ciao.
都好 伙计 -都好
All right, mate. – All right.
她羡慕我…她在说反话吗?
She envies me… She’s being sarcastic?
我觉得她的意思是 钱买♥♥不来我们的感情
I suppose what she meant was, money can’t by what we have.
你从前没跟她约会过?
Didn’t you use to go out with her?
没有 亲爱的 那是凯文
No love, that was Kevin.
他那时很喜欢她
He had this big thing for her.
你没喜欢? -没
And you didn’t? – No.
我喜欢的是你 一见钟情
I love me and you, love at first sight.
嗯 对…
Oh yeah…
我记得那天晚上 你和朋友奥德利在一家迪斯科
I remember that night, you were with your mate Audrey at that disco.
我看到了这个穿铅笔裙的含苞待放的女孩儿
I saw this gorgeous little bum in a pencil skirt
然后我就想 哦 我终于找到了
and I thought: “Oh, I’ve gotta have that.”
而奥德利明显醉了 所以我拉走了你
But Audrey surely already had blows, so I pulled you.
她喝了不少
Cheeky sod.
爸爸 爸爸 来和跟我跳舞 快来 爸爸
Daddy, daddy, come and dance with me. Come on, dad.
别碰我
Hands off me.
早上好
Good morning.
我想看下我的保险箱
I’d like to access my safe deposit box, please.
马丁娜·洛夫 L-O-V-E -当然 女士
Martine Love. L-O-V-E. – Certainly, madam.
你是个演员 对吗? -对
You’re an actor, right? – That’s right.
我曾经帮您拍过几部电影 伍格先生
I did a couple of films for you, Mr. Vogel.
嗯 对
Yeah, right.
你都演什么了?
So what are these films you’re in?
别提这些了
Forget about it.
说吧
Go on.
技术上来讲 用你们的话说叫…
Technically, it’s what you’d call…
色情片
pornography.
你开什么玩笑? -我没有
You’re joking? – No.
这么说你在街上乱逛的时候
So you’ve been going around town with a
裤子里一直带着你那12寸的谋生工具?
12 inch mutton dagger hanging down your pants?
这没什么丢人的
That’s nothing to be ashamed of.
不错啊
Nice.
假的
Fake.
为周末的豪华晚宴准备的
For the posh party at the weekend.
就是这 至少可以用
This is the one. The lease is available.
终于好了
Finally.
我看起来帅吗? -并不是你最帅的样子 戴夫
How do I look? Good? – Not your best, Dave.
我们开始吧
Here we go.
你是怎么搞到内部消息的 玛蒂?
So how come you’ve got the inside note on this place, Martine?
她相好的是开保安公♥司♥的
She knows this bloke, runs a security company.
相好的? 是认真的吗? 你们会结婚吗?
Bloke? Is it serious? Are you getting married?
他已经结婚了 好男人都结婚了
He is married. All the best ones are.
我们开始吧
Here we go.
银行就在玛丽伯恩路和贝克街的拐角处
Marylebone Road and Baker Street, on the corner here is the bank,
隔壁是那家炸鸡店 接着是1♥8♥9♥号♥塞克商店
next door is the Chicken Inn, and at 1♥8♥9♥, Le Sac.
在后面是家地下停车场
In the back is an underground car park
直接连到商店的地下室
with direct access to the shops’ basements.
我们可以从格伦特沃兹街开进去…
We can pull in here from Glentworth Street…
进到停车场
into the car park
在那里装卸 而外面不会有人察觉
for dropoffs and pickups without being seen from the street.
我们得从商店地下室凿一个隧♥道♥
We’ll dig a tunnel from the basement of the shop
从炸鸡店下面通过 然后出口直接到达保险库
under the Chicken Inn and pop up in the safe deposit vault.
我有个问题
I’ve got a question.
我们知道怎么挖地道吗?
What do ourselves know about digging tunnels?
不知道
Nothing.
但是我知道有个人会挖
But I know a man who does.
你觉得怎么样 班巴? -我觉得怎么样?
So what do you reckon, Bambas? – What do I reckon?
我觉得我认识你们 但我不认识她
I reckon I know you guys, but I don’t know her.
别担心玛蒂 她靠得住
Don’t worry about Martine, she’s solid.
我们从小一起长大
We go way back.
泰瑞 你从前是闯出过些名堂
Terry, you have been up to some mischief in your time
但是这是个惊天动地的大事儿 朋友
but this, this is serious shit, my friend.
你不觉得有点儿悬吗?
Don’t you think it’s a little out of your league?
也许我们该开始讨论第一步怎么做了
Maybe it’s time to step up to the first division.
保险库下面会有一层混凝土
There’s going to be reinforced concrete under the vault.
我们得搞到焊枪 电钻 发电机
We’re going to need a thermic lance, a jackhammer, a generator,
照明 绳索 电缆 所有的设备
lights, ropes, cables, the works.
我们想进银行得先挖40英尺
It’s about 40 feet of digging before we’re under the bank.
我们可以从坎登城雇些人挖
We can hire some Micks from Camden Town to do the digging
坎登城在当时是伦敦贫民区
你太有才了 戴夫
That’s brilliant, Dave.
为什么我们不再帮他们买♥♥上保险呢?
Why don’t we just pay their national ensurance contributions?
那样你就穿得上你的汤米牌螺纹西装了
And then you have to get on your Tommy Nutter suit.
看这边 迈克 再来一张 -看这边
This way, Michael. One more shot. – This way.
谢谢你 很不错
Thank you, that was great.
你有什么计划? -我要回特立尼达了…
What are your plans? – I am returning to Trinidad…
去解救我的兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥
to liberate my brothers and sisters
把他们从英国殖民者的奴役下解放出来
from the enslavement of the British colonialists.
那些对你提出的控诉怎么办? 你怎么离开英国?
What about the charges you are facing? How can you leave England?
他们都是骗子和懦夫
They are liars and cowards.
如果他们有任何不利于我的证据 但是他们害怕我
If they had anything against me but their fear of me,
我已经被审讯和关押过了
I’d be tried and jailed.
回见 班巴
See you later, Bambas.
我们需要有个人出面做这些
But we gonna need a front man on this,
一个可以正式租下那个店面做生意的人
someone who can sign the lease on the shop and looks the business.
我认识一个 盖尔·斯纳 自称”上校”
I know someone, Guy Singer. Calls himself “The Major”.
但那是他胡吹的
But that’s a lot of bollocks,
优雅的白人口音可帮他应付紧急场面
He has got this white posh accent if anyone comes nosing about.
胳膊下面好像有点紧?
A bit tight under the arms, dont you think?
这是传统款式 先生
Traditional fit, sir.
胳膊举不过头顶
One can’t raise ones arms above one’s head.
这样就不会养成任何举手投降的习惯了
It tends to inhibit any impulsive acts of surrender.
我马上就回来 先生
I’ll be right back, sir.
你怎么会来这?
What on earth are you doing here?
给你找了单生意做 盖尔 你会感兴趣的
Got a bit of business for you here, Guy. You’ll be tempted.
坐下 亲爱的
Sit down, luv.
你们想干嘛?
What do you think you’re doing?
找辆车试开一下
Taking the E for a test drive.
告诉你老板 想拿回他的货可以
Tell your boss, he can have his inventory back
先把基索先生的债还了
when he settles Mr. Jessul’s debt.
而且最好快点儿
And it’d better be soon
不然我们会来敲碎他的膝盖
or we’ll be back to tap through his kneecaps.
如果我是你们俩 我会找份新工作
If I was you two, I was looking for another job.
亲爱的
Lovely.
干杯 -干杯
Cheers. – Cheers.
那么 快说 出了什么事儿? 怎么会周一晚上来顿浪漫晚餐?
So, come on then, what don’t I know? Romantic dinner on a Monday night?
呃…亲爱的
Look honey,
接下来一两周我的工作时间可能会有些不一样 所以…
I’m going to be working some strange hours over the next week or two, so…
别问我会去做什么 因为我不想对你撒谎
don’t ask me what I’m doing, because I don’t want to lie to you.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
那个…
Look…
因为车卖♥♥不出去给我们带来了点儿麻烦
All llife I’ve caused us a few problems with all these cars aren’t selling
我要做的就是努力全身而退
All I was trying to do is get ahead of the game.
我要做的事情会帮我们解决这些问题 -坏事
This thing’s gonna put us there. – Wicked.
是的 -好吧
Yeah. – Yeah.
我们可以去个更好的地方
And a better place.
我这么做都是为了我们好
It’s for all of us.
为了你和孩子们
For you and the kids.
那你要我怎么担心你 泰瑞?
And how afraid do I have to be, Terry?
也许你最好搬去你阿姨家住
It’d be the best smart thing if you wanted to stay with your aunt,
以防万一出了什么岔子
in case things turn out cursed, that is.
我从特立尼达回来之前 你照看好姑娘们 分你25%的利润
So, we are settled. 25% to run my girls till I return from Trinidad.
好的 你放心吧
It’s all right, you don’t have to worry.
我会像照顾自己的一样照顾你那些雏儿们的
I’ll look after your little flock of birds like they were my own.
别忘了她们不是你的就好
As long as you remember they are not your own.
卢 我回特立尼达期间
Lew, while I’m back in Trinidad,
我可以帮你运些大♥麻♥之类的
I can arrange for shipment of some high grade gunja.
不感兴趣
Not interested.
你想听听我的意见吗?
You want my opinion?
所有这些毒品都造成了…
All these drugs are responsible for…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!