这个国家里现在年轻人的堕落
the moral decay of this countries’ young.
淫♥荡♥ 情♥色♥ 永无休止的放荡淫乱
Smut, smut and more smut.
那才是我最感兴趣的地方
That’s my special area of interest.
你该考虑考虑
You should think about it.
你在这些东西上能赚不少钱
With these goodies you can make a lot of dough,
更别说是你还有警♥察♥做靠山
especially the police in your pocket.
我已经尝到甜头了
I am paying enough pung as it is,
也许没有你捐给他们的那么多
but probably not as much as you’re donating
特批离开我们国家
to be permitted to leave our fair shores.
才不是呢! 我手上有很特别的东西 我不用掏钱行贿任何人
Not a shilling! I have something so special, I don’t need to pay anyone.
你手上到底有什么 迈克?
And what would that be, Michael?
很抱歉 卢
Sorry, Lew.
好吧
Well.
不管是什么 我希望你把它保存好
Whatever it is, you can’t be buggered. I hope you’re keeping it safe.
没问题 它非常安全 保存在你推荐的地方
Yes, as safe as it can be. In a place that you recommended.
你迟到了 -对不起
You’re late. – Sorry.
这是”上校” 盖尔·斯纳上校
This is the Major. Major Guy Singer.
我们人全了
Final member of our team.
我不认识这个人 你是谁?
I don’t know this man. Who are you?
不关你事
None of your business.
这里没有秘密 “上校”是个老骗子
No secrets around here. The Major is a con artist.
通常对老寡妇下手
Usually elderly widows.
你没必要说这些
There’s no need to bring that up.
现在他是塞克商店的新任老板
Now he’s the official new owner of Le Sac.
专售高级女士手袋以及其他
Handbags and leather accesories for the discerning lady.
很好
Nice.
我告诉规划局办公室我得重新装♥修♥
I told the district planner’s office about the remodelling.
他们把上下水 煤气 和电力系统图纸给了我
They gave me the specs for the sewage, drainage, gas and power lines.
让我们从这根管子开始
Lifted our take to miss that lot.
这是干嘛用的?
What’s this for?
那是热枪 用来穿透混凝土和切断钢筋
That is the thermic lance. It cuts through concrete and metal.
我们真的这么做了 对吗? 我觉得我们热血沸腾大干一场了
We’re doing this, right? I mean, we’re bloody going for it.
让我们看看这东西能干嘛
Let’s see what this thing can do.
好主意 凯文 来个示范 班巴
Good idea, Kev. Give us a demonstration, Bambas.
好的 拿着它 握住 这么拿
Ok, hold this. Hold it. Here.
凯文 去氧气筒那边
Kevin, go stand over there by the oxygene.
我们开始吧
Here we go.
把它关上!
Turn it off!
关掉! 关掉! 关掉!
Off! Off! Off!
不能这么干
Not good.
这些人知道他们在干嘛 对吧?
They know what they’re doing, these people, do they?
相当明确 职业罪犯
Absolutely. Professional criminals.
最糟的情况是什么?
What’s the worst case scenario?
他们被抓了 然后去坐牢
They get caught and go to jail.
绝对不可能跟我们扯上关系
No possible connection to us.
跟你混在一起这个模特呢?
What about this model you’re screwing?
你答应了她什么条件?
What promises have you made to keep her in line?
绝对没有问题
None that can’t be broken.
是这样 她已经跟银行扯上了关系
Look, she’s already tied to the bank operation.
一旦出了什么问题
If things do go belly up
剪断这一条线就可以了
it’ll only take one cut to sever the knot.
盖儿·本森干嘛呢?
What’s Gale Benson up to?
我相信她正用潜入迈克·X的老巢
I believe she’s working her way into Michael X’s inner sanctum.
能请你在这本书上签个名吗? 我终于让他们见面了
Could you sign that book, please? I’ve got them finally together.
爸爸!
Daddy!
我很高兴你还是来了
I am so glad you decided to come.
这是我父亲里昂·普路基勋爵
This is my father, Sir Leonard Plugge.
能见到盖儿的新朋友总是让我很高兴
Always happy to meet Gale’s new friends.
她的新名字是海勒吉米加
Her new name is Halekimga.
这是我们名字的变位合称
It’s an anagram of the letters of our names:
哈蒂姆和盖儿
Hakim and Gale.
那你的名字是? -哈蒂姆 哈蒂姆·加摩尔
And your name is? – Hakim. Hakim Jamal.
没错
Right.
不好意思…
Excuse me…
你好啊 美女
Hello, gorgeous.
那个作者在哪?
So, where’s the author?
他在那边 给他的杰作签名
He’s over there, signing his masterpiece.
你们不如这周末回家坐坐
Why don’t you both drop by the house this weekend
把加摩尔先生介绍给你妈妈?
and introduce Mr. Jamal to mother?
对不起 爸爸 我们不能
Sorry daddy, can’t do that.
我们会去岛上待一段时间
We’re popping on time for the islands for a while.
我帮你拿点儿喝的吧 -希望你的书能畅销
Let me get you a drink. – Good luck with your book.
那你看过他的这本书? -你开什么玩笑
So you’ve read this book of his? – You must be joking.
对 你很可能在卧底
Right. You’re probably undercover,
调查黑人势力对英式生活的威胁
spying on Black Power’s insidious threat to the British way of life.
呃 有意思
Oh, that’s very funny.
告诉我 你在做的那件小事儿顺利吗?
Tell me, is that little enterprise still shipshape?
我们按部就班 提姆
We’re currently on schedule, Tim.
我们这周五下午就接手那家商店
We’re taking over the shop on Friday afternoon.
我知道搞砸了我就孤立无援了
I know if this stuffs up I’m in poo poo land.
一辆蓝色搬运车停在门口
We have a blue Transit van that’s just pulled up.
车身写着 “克莱希建筑队”
“Clacy Builders” on the side.
有个男的进了那家商店
And we have one man entering the shop.
来给塞克商店装♥修♥的
Construction crew, for Le Sac.
店铺易主 即将开业
我有个问题
I’ve got a question.
我们挖出来的土怎么解决?
What do we do with all the dirt we’re gonna dig out of the hole?
这问题已经解决了 戴夫
That’s all been worked out, Dave.
我们会在那边在挖个洞 就把土放进那里 完毕
We’ll dig another hole over there and put in in that. Over.
要想在银行周一早上开门前完工
If we’re to get the job done before the bank opens on Monday morning,
我们最好赶紧开始干活
we better get a wriggle on.
想挖第一下吗 玛蒂?
Want to do the honours, Martine?
就这样 我们开工了
This is it, here we go.
小心你的指甲 玛蒂
Watch your nails, Martine.
很好 不错
Yeah, yeah.
让我们把这商店搞得天翻地覆吧
Let’s get this store to rock.
这么吵 -天啊! 这是怎么了?
Some racket there is. – Bloody hell! What’s going on?
戴夫 快 哥们儿
Dave, come on, mate.
戴夫 你歇会儿吧 我♥干♥会儿
Dave, you need a break. I’ll take over.
多谢 上校
Cheers, Major.
小心
Heads up!
戴夫去哪了? -不知道
Where’s Dave? – No idea.
你去哪了?
Where did you get to?
就去看看门有没有锁好
Just checking the door was locked.
当然锁好了 戴夫 我锁的
Of course it’s locked, Dave. I locked it.
等下 有情况
Hang on. Look what we got here.
是个警♥察♥
This is a copper.
他不是要进去吧?
Christ, he’s not going in there, is he?
我去看看 -该死! 戴夫 回来
I’ll go. – Shit! Dave, Dave, get back.
我只是想去… -停! 先别干了!
I only wanted… – Stop! Hold it down!
有人在敲门 有人在敲门
Someone is knocking. Someone is at the door.
停 快停! 有人在店门口敲门
Stop, Stop! There’s somebody at the door of the shop.
班巴!
Bambas!
班巴!停一下!
Bambas! Hold on!
有人在敲门
There’s somebody at the door.
听着 我可以去 -那是我的活
Look, I don’t want to go in. – It’s my job.
警♥察♥
Coppers.
是条子
It’s the old bill.
晚上好 你们在上夜班吗?
Good evening. You’re working late?
日夜赶工 长官 我们要扩大店面
Around the clock, officer. Expanding our storage.
想全面翻新 好增加收入…
Trying to complete renovations for the grand reopening…
如果你不介意 先生
If you don’t mind, sir.
打扰一下?
Excuse me?
在下面用电钻呢?
You use a jackhammer down there?
对 您接到投诉了吗 长官?
Yeah. You heard some complaints, officer?
没错 从你们邻居那儿
Yeah, from some of your neighbours.
我们会尽量降低声音 好吗?
We’ll try to keep it down, all right?
好吧
Right.
他们是怎么他妈的应付的?
How the hell did they talk their way out of that one?
提姆 我是奎恩
Tim, Quinn here.
刚才有个警♥察♥进了那家商店

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!