“Roy Given of Marylebone Lane police station.”
罗伊·盖文?
Roy Given?
这里没有罗伊·盖文
No Roy Given menioned.
希望这能意味着他是个好警♥察♥
Let’s hope that means he’s straight.
最好他对警♥察♥里出了哪些败类感兴趣
And that he’d be interested in the names of some bent coppers.
嗯 希望如此
Yeah, a bit of a long shot.
该死
Fuck it…
那张上面没消息么? -没有
Nothing in that one? – No.
甚至连只言片语都没有 就好像我们没干过这事?
Well, we don’t rate a mention. Strike you as strange?
这才是真正让人害怕的
It’s kind of scary actually.
如果这个消息可以消失 我们也可能会消失
If that news could disappear, so could we.
下一站 艾其威尔路
Next stop: Edgware Road.
好吧
Well…
我们在这分手吧
Here’s to us.
再见 伙计
See you, mate.
好好照顾自己 保重
Look after yourself. Take care.
好运 凯文
Good luck, Kev.
你现在打算去哪? 如果一切照计划进行的话?
So where are you headed? If everything goes to plan?
如果你跟我一起 我就告诉你
I’ll tell you, if you’re coming with me.
早上好 我找罗伊·盖文先生
Good morning. I’m looking for a mister Roy Given.
我有很重要的事
It’s very important.
罗伊·盖文? -对
Roy Given? – Yeah.
请问有什么重要的事?
Can I ask what it’s concerning?
哦 我更想跟他当面说
No, I prefer to tell him myself.
我要说的是 如果你对账本上剩下的东西有兴趣的话
Look, all I’m saying is, if you’re interested in the rest of this book of payoffs,
它的主人现在就在帕丁顿站
the author’s gonna be at Paddington Station
11点 一号♥月台
11 am, platform one.
你是怎么弄到这个的?
And how exactly did this come into your possession?
下一站 帕丁顿站 乘客们请在此转乘贝克鲁线
Next stop: Paddington Station. Change here for the Bakerloo line.
希望他也常常迟到
Let’s hope now he turns up fashionably late.
你的朋友提姆在那呢 -祝你好运
There’s your friend, Tim. – Good luck.
真高兴看到你没事
It’s good to see you in one piece.
你一直担心的都是自己的安危 提姆 你根本没担心过我
You were worried for your own arse, Tim, not for mine.
你是个混♥蛋♥ 提姆
You’re a prick, Tim.
你从一开始就利用了我 对吧?
You set this whole thing up from the start, didn’t you?
别这样 你马上就会拥有财富 自♥由♥和清白
Come on, you get to be rich, free and clear.
这些不正是你想要的么?
Isn’t that what you wanted?
你在车里待着 -好
You stay here with the car. – Right.
该死的肾结石 很快就可以结束了
Bloody kidney stone. It’s gotta go out soon.
自从战争结束后 我很久没这么兴奋过了
I haven’t had this much excitement since the war.
我们已经迟到了 殿下
We’re a little late, My Lord.
你的朋友在哪呢?
So where is your mate?
就在那 先生 在书报摊旁边的那个
There, sir, that one at the newsstand.
等等 我之前在那个女人的公♥寓♥见过这两个人
Wait. I’ve seen those two cowboys before at the girl’s flat.
这是个陷阱 他们是军情五处 -泰瑞
It’s a trap, they’re MI-5. – Terry.
泰瑞
Terry.
蒙巴顿亲王? -嗯?
Lord Mountbatten? – Yes?
你知道我们的协议 并且也同意给我们签署新护照
You know the arrangements and you agree to our new identities
以及法律免责书么?
and immunity from prosecution?
只要有我的签名 国会会承认其法律效力的
You have my word that the crown will honour this committment.
你要的文件和护照
Your documentation and guarantees
如果我是你 我会把他们放在一个很安全的地方
If I were you, I’d keep them in a very safe place.
嗯 希望不会是放在一个保险箱
Yeah, well, you bet it won’t be a safe deposit box.
她一直都这么放浪不羁 谢谢
She is a scallywag. Thank you.
玛蒂
Martine.
这不都是为了我自己
It wasn’t all business for me.
发生了什么 账本呢? -开门
What happened, where’s the book? – Just open the door.
不 -给我进去
No! – Get in there.
老实呆着 不然就干掉你
Stay there, or you’re dead meat!
你想去哪 老家伙 啊?
Where are you going, old man, eh?
不!
No!
这一下是为了戴夫 -别…
This one’s for Dave. – No…
你这个混♥蛋♥
You fucker!
现在怎么不嚣张了 啊?
Not so fucking smug now, are you?
哦 你这个家伙!
Oi, you punk!
艾迪 快出来 就是他杀了戴夫
Eddie, get out. – That’s the one that killed Dave.
把你的手拿开!
Get your hands off me!
逮捕他们 他们是银行劫匪
Arrest them, they are bank robbers.
该死! -这家伙杀了我们的朋友!
Fuck! – This bloke killed our friend!
靠 -不不 听着
Shit. – No, no, listen…
我们现在是不是真的完了 泰瑞?
So, are we seriously arseholed now, Terry?
嗯 至少我们没有像戴夫一样连命都搭上了
Well, at least we’re not dead like poor old Dave.
起来 你这个老混♥蛋♥
Get up, you filthy bastard.
你被捕了 带走他
You’re under arrest. Take him away.
知道 你 过来
All right. Come on, you.
进车里去
Get in the car.
没事了 伙计们
It’s all right, mate.
那该不会就是罗伊·盖文吧?
I wonder if that’s Roy Given?
哪个?
Who’s he?
我还期望他会是个好警♥察♥
I was hoping he was a straight copper.
干得不错 罗伊
We’ve got a nice collar here, Roy.
就是这两个人参与了贝克街银行的抢劫案
You know, these two are part of the Baker Street bank robbery gang.
把这个人抓起来 -是 长官
Place this man under arrest. – Yes, sir.
你在说什么? 是他们抢了那家银行
What are you talking about? They’re part of the Baker Street Firm.
这我可不清楚
I don’t know about that.
但是我很清楚你 你这个贪赃枉法的混♥蛋♥
But I know all about you, you corrupt bastard.
把他铐起来 墙那边那个也给拷上
Cuff him. The one over by the wall as well.
他们才是劫匪
But they are the robbers!
这里没有劫匪
No robbers in here.
小心你的头
Watch your head.
现在
Now…
你一定也觉得账本上的那些警♥察♥会让我们感到丢脸
I believe you’ve a certain Mr. Vogel’s book of shame.
如果你放我走 我就帮你去找到那个账本
Well, if you let me out, I’ll go get it for you.
那是我的
That belongs to me.
给你
Here’s your book.
泰瑞 我们觉得像你这么一个精明的人
Terry. We were thinking, a smart fella like you
为了以防万一应该会经常做点笔记
might have kept mementos of the event, just in case.
以防万一? 看来事情没有想象中的顺利?
Case what? Things didn’t turn out so nicely?
只要他们可以活过今天
If they should ever see the light of day
别以为我们找不到你
don’t think we can’t find you.
出来 快点滚
Out. Go on, piss off.
你还没走?
Aren’t you gone?
这到底是怎么回事? -我他妈的怎么知道 快点走
How did that happen? – Fucked if I know, just keep walking.
迈克 迈克!
Michael, Michael!
怎么了? 你们想干嘛?
What’s going on? What do you want in my place?
你们到底要干嘛?
What do you want?
我们现在要逮捕你 -我犯了什么事?
We are placing you under arrest. – What am I charged with?
密谋往英国走私毒品 这样可以了?
Conspiracy to import drugs into the United Kingdom, will that do?
给你一个将功赎罪的机会
But you could still help yourself.
告诉我们盖儿·本森在哪
There’s a British national staying with you, a certain Gale Benson.
她刚在这 不过已经走了
She was here, but she’s gone on.
很好 -手放在后面!
All right. – Get in the back!
在这 长官
Over here, sir.
把这房♥子烧了
Burn the house down.
别留下任何东西
I want nothing of this place left standing.
你们是戴夫的朋友么? -是的
Were you friends of Dave? – Oh yeah.
真的?
Really?
我们在拍电影的时候认识的
We knew him in a professional capacity.
我们很喜欢他
He was one of our favourites.
回头见
See you later.
你还好吧? -嗯
Are you all right? – Yeah.
结束后你要去哪 凯文?
So where are you off to, Kevin?
你去哪 我就去哪
Anywhere you want to go.
抱歉 我打算一直单身
Sorry, I’m doing a solo from now on.
嗯 好吧
Yeah, well.
不错的尝试
It was worth a try.
你有没有考虑过其他人?
Do you want another one?
嗯 有过 在街上碰到的
Yeah, go on. One for the road.
干杯
Tummy.
我真希望戴夫可以跟我们一起
I just wish Dave could have seen all this.
是啊 这一杯为了戴夫

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!