我们去弄几个他们用对讲机
Let’s get some copies of the…
对话内容的备份磁带
walkie-talkie tapes out to the news boys.
也许有人可以帮忙找到嫌犯
Maybe the public can help identify the villains.
告诉我 哪些保险箱被洗劫了?
So tell me… Which of the boxes were ransacked?
很多 大概四分之一
The lot. 100s through to 400s.
哦 我们有麻烦了 杰瑞 你和我
Oh, we’re in a crapper, Jerry. Both of us.
我们? 为什么把我也卷进去了?
Both? Now, why is it my problem?
我们的账一直都做得很漂亮
Accounts have to be balanced records kept.
我一般不把它带在身边 所以?
And I wouldn’t likely keep the books around here, now would I?
接着说 卢 具体点
Spell it out, Lew. Be more specific.
我有一个备份的账本
I have a ledger,
上面有每项支出的记录
a record of every payment
甚至包括每次给你们的好处也写在上面
I’ve ever made to you and your colleagues.
我把它放在保险箱里了
It was in my safety deposit box,
我以为那再安全不过了
and I think we can safely assume…
而它现在却落到那些劫匪的手里
it’s now in the possession of the robbers.
上帝
Jesus wept.
我想你应该会同意
And I think you’ll agree
在你的同事们逮到他们之前就抓住他们
we have to find those villains before your honest colleagues do.
真♥他♥妈♥该死
For fuck’s sake.
谁?
Who is this?
卢·伍格
Lew Vogel.
等会 起来
Hold on. Get up.
快点 醒醒
Come on, wake up.
你想要干嘛 卢?
What do you want, Lew?
我恐怕要告诉你个坏消息 迈克
I’m afraid I’ve got some potentially bad news for you, Michael.
你存东西的那家贝克街的银行被抢了
Your safety deposit box at the Baker Street bank…
你的是保险箱是几号♥?
what’s its number?
为什么这么问?
Why do you ask?
好吧 因为有人洗劫了银行金库
Well, because some thieves broke into the bank vault and robbed it.
如果你的保险箱在被劫之列
So if your box is in the 100 to 400 numbers,
恐怕你和你的兄弟们都会没命
I’m afraid all your stuff will be gone.
很可能连我也会没命
Mine too, unhappily.
什么? 伦敦怎么可能会发生这种事?
What? How can this happen in London?
好吧 但它确实发生了
Well, I promise you it has happened.
我答应你这些劫匪一旦被发现就会被♥干♥掉
I promise you these thieves will be found and dealt with.
你可以相信我 我会跟你保持联♥系♥
You can rely on it. I’ll keep you informed.
谢谢
Thank you.
你最好保证没人跟踪我 不然玛蒂就会带着你的东西…
No-one touches me, follows me or Martine takes your stuff…
远走高飞 听清楚了?
right to Fleet Street, understood?
你要的是118号♥保险箱 提姆
You want box 118, Tim.
你还不知道你现在的处境有多危险 对吧?
You have no idea of the danger you and your chums are in, do you?
是么? 能有多危险?
Is that right? And what would that be?
你已经打开了潘多拉的魔盒 你个白♥痴♥ 这就是原因
You’ve opened Pandora’s box, you dumb prick, that’s why.
我知道谁处境比较危险
I know what’s at stake.
而且我也知道我们有足够的时间
And I know how expendable we are.
计划有变
Some change in the deal.
哦 这可不行? -没错
Oh, is that right? – Yeah…
我可以给你那些肮脏的照片 作为交换
You’ll get all your nasty pictures, but here’s the twist:
我们需要一些保障 新的护照以及出境通行证
We’ll get indemnity, fresh passports, safe passage out of the country.
所有人都要
For the whole team.
还要有一份官方文件
And an officially signed document
保证我们不会被起诉 或是追捕
guaranteeing we won’t be prosecuted and we won’t be pursued.
你在开玩笑么?
You can’t be serious?
我很认真 希望你也认真点
You can bet your bollocks I’m serious.
我希望这些都由权威机构
I want it signed and delivered by a public figure
签署和发放
of substantial authority.
让总理来签怎么样?
How about the Prime Minister?
嗯 他会签的 如果你对他的权利造成了威胁的话
Yeah, he’ll do, if you can drag him off his yacht.
你打乱了我们的计划 提姆…
You mess with us, Tim…
我们可以把这些淫秽的照片发给媒体
We can drip-feed pictures like this to the press.
我们有一大摞呢
We’ve got a stack of ’em.
哦 是么?
Oh, do you?
四点之前给我们答复
You’ve got until 4pm to confirm that we have a deal.
我们会跟你保持联络
We’ll be in touch.
一部分照片
Some photographs.
干得好 提姆!
Well done, Tim!
就这些?
Do you have any more?
显然 那个保险箱里还有很多这样的照片
Apparently there is a whole rose gallery stored in one of those boxes.
如果德拉斯亲王坚持这样奇怪的私生活方式
If Lord Drysdale is up to his usual hanky-panky,
恐怕那就是他自己的问题了
that’s his problem.
我们的任务是把 迈克·X的这些照片都给毁了
This operation is about recovering the photos from Michael X.
现在去让国会通过”D公告”
Might it not be prudent to get the committee
国♥家♥机♥密♥安全防御公告
是不是有点操之过急?
to consider issuing a “D notice”?
为了保护大家的利益
To protect everyone potentially
这真是个棘手的案子
embarrassed by this criminal activity.
我们正在查的这个
…Which we instigated.
很好 的确很不错
Very nice. Very nice indeed.
我出来的时候 看到有几个家伙在那照相
When I came out there were a couple of lads taking some photos.
就是他们
Buddies of him.
他就在银行外面 在银行被劫的几天之前
He was standing right outside the bank just a few days before it was robbed.
我那时就觉得他有点贼眉鼠眼
I thought at the time he looked a bit shifty.
天呐 这不会是真的吧?
Christ, is that thing real?
我想起来了
I’ve got it.
他叫戴夫·史令
Dave Shilling. That’s his name.
好好照顾自己 妈妈
Tada, mom.
你也是 儿子
Look after yourself, son.
快 快点进去 小心生病
Go, get yourself inside. You’ll catch your death.
戴夫·史令? -什么事?
Dave Shilling? – Yeah?
我们可以谈谈么
I wonder if we could have a word.
谈什么? -关于一家银行
About what? – About a bank.
我想告诉你些事 史令先生
I want to tell you something, Mr. Shilling,
这样会节省不少时间
because it will save time.
你看
You see,
我对生活很悲观
I have a very jaundiced view of life.
我所看到的大部分是 贪污 腐♥败♥和勾心斗角
From what I see, most of it is corrupt, venal and vile.
我之所以告诉你这些是为了
And I am just saying this so that you know
让你清楚最好不要抱侥幸心理
that I don’t have a better nature to appeal to,
或者奢望我们会可怜你 我想你应该明白这些 对吧?
or a compassionate streak. I mean, you do understand, don’t you?
我想是的 伍格先生
I think so, Mr. Vogel.
很好
Good.
我有肾结石
I have a kidney stone,
疼起来的时候 止痛药根本就没用
that does not seem to be able to pass without painkillers.
可以分我一点么
I could use a couple of those myself.
你偷了我的东西
You stole from me
也偷了我朋友的东西
and from friends of mine.
我的东西在哪? -我不知道
Where is my stuff? – I don’t know.
听着 我不知道什么银行劫案 真的
Look, I don’t know anything about any bank robbery. Honest.
你的演技还是丝毫没有长进 史令先生
You’re still an unconvincing actor, Mr. Shilling.
我很想告诉你这一点也不疼
I would love to say this is not going to hurt,
事实是它会很疼的
but it is.
你们要干吗?
What are you going to do?
不! 不
Please, no! No.
求你了 住手
Stop. Please.

No.
好吧 他们在这 -你打算怎么办?
Well, they were here. – What are you gonna do?
为什么门是开着的?
Why is the door open?
你们是谁?
Who are you?
这话该我问你
I could ask the same thing.
你们最好离开这 嗯?
You better run along, eh?
去喝个茶或者干点别的什么
Get yourselves a cup of tea or something.
我们来找泰瑞·莱泽
We are looking for Terry Leather.
泰瑞说他这周不会回来
Terry said he would not be coming in this week.
他本来应该打电♥话♥来的
He is supposed to call in.
那么你就是艾迪了 对吧? -嗯 是的
So you would be Eddie, right? – Uh, yeah?
好 你跟我们一起走
Well, you’re coming with me!
你们干什么? 放了他!
What are you doing? Leave him alone!
你们要把艾迪怎么样?
What are you going to do with my Eddie?
放轻松 -放了他!
Just relax. – Leave her alone!
我们想跟他聊一聊一桩银行劫案

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!