终于 终于 我要用我磁性的声线说服全世界相信我的发现!
At last, at last, l shall convince the world with my documentary voice!
不 这是…
No, this is a. . .
嘿!全世界的人♥民♥们!喂喂?全世界的人♥民♥们!
Hello, folks of world ! Hello, hello, folks of world !
这是…这只是个模具
This is a. . . lt’s only a demonstration model.
但它能让你对话 女士
But this is the type you’ll be getting, madam.
借我一下 拜托了
Just let me have the borrowing of it, will you, please?
这些铃♥声♥快让我发疯了 你知道吗 -别着急 先生
The bells are driving me mad, you see. -Don’t worry, sir.
别着急 只要电♥话♥被接起来
Don’t worry. As soon as the telephone’s installed,
我们就会把铃♥声♥关了
we rip the bells out.
快给我!快给我!
Let me have it! Let me have it!
女士!
Madam !
喂喂喂!
Hello, hello, hello!
电♥话♥是找你的
lt’s for you.

Oh.
你好? -没有颜色?我会让你看到最残暴的颜色
Hello? -Colour? l’ll show you in bloody colour.
他在讲什么 朋友? -颜色!
What’s he talking about, chum? -Colour!
肮脏的…噢!太污秽了
The dirty. . .sod ! That’s naughty.
布鲁斯•马丁 上尉兼医生
Bules Martin, Captain and Doctor.
噢稍等
Oh, just a moment!
嗨 亲爱的 今晚在干嘛呢
Hello, darling. What are you doing this evening?
噢 是吗?
Oh, are you?
可以为我留一张照片吗
Well, let me have a photograph of it, won’t you?
好的 替我问候他
Oh, give him my regards.
拜拜 格里高利(男子名)
Yes. Bye-bye, Gregory.
对了 格里高利 你看到我的奈杰尔(男子名)了吗?
Ah, Gregory, have you seen my Nigel?
噢 不早了 到了忏辱的时间了
Oh, it’s getting late. Time for my humiliation.
我的“英国战败”的徽章去哪了
Now, what have l done with my defeat of England medal?
我的君主 我对于自己的失败万分抱歉
Your Majesty, l’m sorry that l failed you.
我试图去拦截那枚导弹 在它降落在白金汉宫之前
l tried to catch the thing before it hit the Palace,
但是你的一只柯基犬咬了我
but one of your corgis bit me.
快点 中士 用你的背塞进去推
Come on, Sergeant, put your back into it.
已经塞进去了 先生
l’ve got my back into it, sir.
正面继续推,快!
Put your front into it, then!
正面继续推,警官
Put your front into it, Constable.
嘿 先生 继续走
Come on now, sir, keep moving.
走快点!不要站在这儿看我们
Hurry up! Don’t stand there and watch us.
记住要一直不停地走 像现在这样 继续走女士 踌躇不前的人会迷失自己
We’II be moving, aII right. Come on, Iady. She who hesitates is Iost.
我第一任妻子已经死了 你知道吗
My first wife died, you know.
我很遗憾
l’m sorry to hear that.
几天前我拿到了我的证书
l got my certificate the other day.
你不会想要我这样一个老女人的
You don’t want an old woman like me.
你让我想起来我的第一任妻子
You remind me of my first wife.
真滑稽 想一想 我都没见过她 是吧
That’s funny. You see, l never met her, you see.
你会像我第一任妻子那样为我做点什么吗?
Will you do for me what my first wife did?
桃瑞丝尽力了 但她不能面面俱到 你懂的
Doris tries, but she can’t coordinate, you see.
所以你能为我做一些事吗?
Will you do it for me?
好吧 只要我们能很快做完 在孩子她爸想起我之前
Well, so long as we get it over quickly, before Daddy misses me.
不是 不是 不是!
Now, no, no, no!
理智点 米里德尔德!米里德尔德 你比你妈妈还糟糕!
See reason, Mildred !Mildred, you’re worse than your mother!
我没做过!米里德尔德!她只是一个普通的秘书!
l didn’t, Mildred, l haven’t! She’s a common or garden secretary!
米里德尔德 快停下!我爱你!
Mildred, please! l love you !
她对我来说一文不值!米里德尔德!
She means nothing to me at all ! Mildred !
我在办公室被留得晚了些 米里德尔德 我爱你!
l was kept late at the office. Mildred, l love you !
米里德尔德 拜托了 快停下吧!邻居都知道了!
Mildred, please, no! The people next door!
拜托 米里德尔德!别这样了,米里德尔德!
Mildred, please! Mildred, no! Mildred !
米里德尔德!米里德尔德!米里德尔德!
Mildred ! Mildred, Mildred !
噢!噢!
Oh ! Oh !
滚 贱♥人♥!滚出去 让我一个人静静!
Get out, you slut! Get out and leave me alone!
刚才是我最美好的一次晚餐体验
That was my best dinner service.
有人吗!有人吗!
Hello! Hello!
医生!
Doctor!
有人吗!
Hello!
点一下名 阿兰
Call the roll, Alan.
爸爸 -在这儿
Father figure!
-Present.
佩内洛普 有名的未婚妻! -这里
Penelope, the well-known fiancée! -Here.
阿兰!到!
Alan ! Here!
妈妈!
Mother!
妈妈?
Mummy?
人都在这儿 除了妈妈
We’re all here except one, Mother.
我们曾经拥有的 妈妈
That’s all we ever had, one Mother.
妈妈!
Mummy!
这样吧
All right.
当我说招手时 我希望看到你们都招手
Now, when l say wave, l want you all to wave.
招手!
Wave!
嗨 -你好 小阿兰
Hello. -Hello, young Alan.
嗨 佩内洛普 -你好
Hello, Penelope. -Hello.
妈妈!
Mummy!
行了 可以了
All right. That’s enough.
妈妈!
Mummy!
我需要一个解释
l demand an explanation.
噢!事情比我想的还要糟
Oh ! Much worse than l thought.
孩子她妈!
Oh ! Mother!
别着急孩子她妈 我们会照顾你的
Don’t worry, Mother, we’ll look after you.
女士 你要是再停下 我会记你违章
One more stop, madam, and l shall be forced to endorse your licence.
你也不想看到我们行使自己的强硬权力 对吧 女士?
You wouldn’t want us to use our special powers, would you, madam?
我动不了了 我的双腿十分僵硬
l can’t move. My legs are stiff.
喂? -是我
Hello? -It is I.
谁? -福特纳姆勋爵 我已经变身了
Who? -Lord Fortnum. l’ve changed.
福特纳姆勋爵!你变身了?
Lord Fortnum ! And you’ve changed?
是的
Yes, l have.
好吧 继续走 你在哪?
Well, keep moving, and where are you?
我现在是Cul de Sac29号♥的屋子
l’m number 29 Cul de Sac Place.
快点 看在上帝的份上 给我拿些家具来 我快冻僵了
Hurry, for God’s sake, and bring me some furniture, l’m freezing.
我立马赶到 不要让自己太显眼
l shall come at once. Try not to look conspicuous,
不然你会被政♥府♥人员拆掉的
or you’ll be knocked down without the option.
噢!你这个恶魔!
MOTHER: Oh ! Oh, you black fiend !
把你的手从我裙子上拿开!我是一名母亲!
Get your hand out of my drawers! l’m a mother!
妈妈!
Mummy!
佩妮!
Penny!
福特纳勋爵:我在这儿
LORD FORTNUM: l’m over here.
原来你在这 我到处在找你呢 我的勋爵呀
So you are. l’d recognise you anywhere, My Lord.
这造型很适合你
l must say it suits you.
请别这么做 我会不舒服
LORD FORTNUM: Please don’t do that, l’m not well.
是我 布鲁斯•马丁上尉
lt’s me. Captain Bules Martin.
同时也是你的医生
And l’m your doctor.
进来吧 医生 你有没有给我带了些家具?
Come in, Doctor. Did you bring some furniture?
可以啊!
l say!
这就是你?
ls this you?
是的 先把最糟糕的告诉我吧 我在哪?
Yes, tell me the worst. Where am l?
好的 你在 Cul de Sac 29号♥
Yeah, you’re number 29 Cul de Sac Place.
我知道 在什么区?
Yes, l know that, but what borough?
恐怕这是一个非常坏的消息
Ah, that’s pretty bad news, l’m afraid.
在帕丁顿 -快点 放张卡片
lt’s Paddington. -Quick, put a card.
在窗户上放张卡片
Put a card in the window.
禁止有色人种、小孩以及有色人种的小孩入内
No coloureds, no children and definitely no coloured children.
别着急
MARTlN: Don’t worry.
布鲁斯•马丁医生似乎想住在这里
Doctor Bules Martin looks like he’s come to stay.
你依然可以看医生
You’re still under your doctor.
如果每个人都像你一样想 这个世界会更加幸福
lf everyone thought like you, this world would be a much happier place.
吸气
Breathe in.

ln. . .
呼气 -呼气
Out. -Out!
好的
Yes.
你的排泄系统怎么样?
How’s your water?
已经不正常很多年了
lt hasn’t run properly for years.
好的 我们等会儿就解决它 你这里有洗衣机吗?
Oh well, we’ll soon fix that. Have you got a washer somewhere?
1 2 3…
One, two, three, 1 2. . .
咳一下
Cough.
你结婚了吗? -没有 现在没有
You married? -No, not at the moment.
好的 我建议不要这么做 这是不可以的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!