Don’t do it!
谢谢
Thanks.
放开吧 我已经上来了
Cast off. I’m aboard.
不 不
No. No.

Pig!
猪 我希望他们抓到你
Pig! I hope they get you!
这是其中的一个 他们一定在这个镇上
Here’s one of them. They’ve been bragging about it all over town.
其他人在哪儿
Where are the others?
那是雷夫
Well, there’s Rafe.
找到两个了 现在是黑人
That’s two of them. Now there’s Blackie…
-别忘了巴克 -我不会放了巴克
-Don’t forget Buck. -I’m not forgetting Buck.
你要做什么吧 少校 我们不想伤害他
What you gonna do with us, Major? We didn’t mean no harm.
我们只是找一点乐趣
We were just having a little fun.
你认为你在这里干什么
What do you think you’re doing here?
你没权利这样对待我们
You got no call to treat us like this!
揍他
Pick him up.
巴克在哪
Where’s Buck?
-巴克在哪里 -他早晨就离开了
-Where’s Buck? -He lit out early this morning!
现在可能已经到峡谷了
He’s probably halfway to the canyon by now!
你要做什么 我们没有伤害他们
What you gonna do with us? We didn’t mean no harm!
闭嘴 不要怕他
Shut up! Don’t crawl to him!
这里有女人和孩子
There are women and children here.
把他们带到马房♥
Take them down to the livery stable.

Let’s go.
等鲁弗斯到这儿
You wait till Rufus hears about this!
你们这帮该死的家伙
You aingt gonna feel so damn big then!
我们没想着伤害泰瑞尔小姐和那小子
We didn’t hurt Miss Terrill or the dude none.

Let us go!
你们就让他们这样吗
You gonna let them get away with this?!
你们就让他们进来镇子 然后在这里为所欲为吗
You gonna let them ride into town and take it over like they owned it?!
小伙子
Boy.
干得漂亮
Good job! Bravo!
真是一个好骑手
rriba los buenos jinetes!
行了 史提夫
That’s enough, Steve.
-我们走 -好的 上校
-Let’s go. -All right, Major.
再见 格斯先生
Good day, Mr. Griggs.
现在我们这里很文明 麦凯先生
We’re civilised now, Mr. McKay.
我希望你能留下来
I hope you’ll stay around.
我也希望这样
I’m thinking about it.
在这里有足够大的空间 这是一片辽阔的土地
There’s plenty of room out here. It’s a big country.
用绳子把他捆着 享利
Rope him and hogtie him, Henry!
-上校 -吉姆 上午你做了什么
-Major…-Jim, about what happened this morning.
我明白你的意思
I know exactly how you feel.
我比你更不喜欢暴♥力♥
I don’t like violence one bit better than you do.
但这也是不得已的事情
What we did today had to be done.
我尝试过和汉纳森家族谈判 但是没有成功
I’ve tried my hand at talking to the Hannasseys and it just doesn’t work.
吉姆 只要站在我的角度 让我们结束这场争论
Jim, just stand on what I tell you. Let’s close the book on it.
这将是美好的一个夜晚 属于你和帕特丽夏
It’s gonna be a great evening for you and Patricia.
朱莉 我亲爱的 现在舞会可以开始了
Julie, my dear. Now the evening can begin.
你知道吗 吉姆 如果让我年轻20岁
Jim, if I were 20 years younger,
这将是我的女孩
this would be the girl for me.
只要十岁 你们见过面 不是吗
Make it ten. You’ve met, haven’t you?
是的 事实上
Yes, indeed.
朱莉是欢迎我的成员
Julie was my welcoming committee.
也是这里最好的牧场主人
The best horse trader in this country.
上校 我才刚来 您不能这么快就谈论这件事情
Major, I just walked in! You can’t be starting on Big Muddy so soon!
听听她说的话
Listen to that girl!
我每年都给她的牧场出个好价钱
I’ve offered her a bale of money every year for that ranch.
但她总是毫不留情地拒绝我
But she throws right back on my face.
也许她有些像你 一点也不受金钱的影响
Maybe she’s like you. She considers money a corrupting influence.
帕特在哪 不要说 我知道了
Where’s Pat? Oh, don’t tell me. I know.
所有人都等在这儿 她想给大家一个惊喜
She’s waiting till everyone’s here so she can make a grand entrance.
-是啊 每个人都到齐了 -我这就叫她下来
-Well, everyone’s here. -I’ll see what I can do.
朱莉 我保证 并没有想提起你的牧场
Julie, I promise, not another word about Big Muddy…
-好的 -现在是一起喝香槟的时候了
-Good. -Until we have a glass of champagne.
请进
Come in.
-谢谢 埃斯佩朗莎 -没什么 小姐
-Gracias, Esperanza. -Por nada, serita.
吉姆 我是多么爱你
Oh, Jim, I love you.
你不知道没有你在我的身边生活是多么悲惨
I’ve been so miserable every minute without you.
你今天去做什么了
What have you been doing all day?
我只是在牧场里转转问好
Oh, I just sort of poked around the ranch and said howdy.
然后我
Then I…
我 去试着感受这片土地
I…sort of got the feel of the country.
客人们都在楼下等着你呢
Everybody’s waiting for you downstairs.
是吗 这就是我想要的
Good. That’s just what I intended.
大家好
Hey, you all!
大家都认识吉姆了 所以我就不用再介绍
You’ve already met Jim, so there’s no need for an introduction.
我亲爱的女儿 是你们在这儿看着她长大的
My daughter Pat was born and raised among you.
当她决定去东部旅行
When she made her trip East,
我没有想到她会遇见自己的意中人
I had no idea she’d meet the man of her choice.
我在这里想说的是 我衷心的赞同她的选择
And I want you to know that I heartily approve of that choice.
所以 欢迎你来这里 吉姆·麦凯
And so I say welcome, Jim McKay.
欢迎到兰德 到我们大家中来 回到家
Welcome to Ladder, to this state, and to this house.
谢谢你 上校
Thank you, Major.
这里属于你 吉姆 这是你的聚会
Here you are, Jim. It’s your party.
可以吗
May I?
当然
Certainly.
你握疼我的手了 史提夫
You’re hurting my hand, Steve.
麦凯先生 你觉的这儿怎么样
Well, Mr. McKay, how do you like this country?
我非常喜欢这里
I like it very much.
你以前见过这么辽阔的土地吗
Did you ever see anything so big?
是的
Well, yes.
-在哪里 -让我想起了海洋
-You have? What? -A couple of oceans.
我的天
Well, I declare!
失陪一下
Excuse me.
-上校 能赏光吗 -当然可以 吉姆
-May I have the pleasure, Major? -Certainly, Jim.
谢谢你 朱莉
Thank you, Julie.
怎么样 你喜欢上校吗
Well? How do you like the major?
我又不会娶他
I’m not marrying the major.
海洋
Oceans…huh!
我可以荣幸的和我美丽的女儿跳一曲吗
May I have the privilege of dancing with my beautiful daughter?
-您当然可以 上校 -谢谢你
-I reckon you’ve got a right, Major. -Thank you.
我认为你是这屋里最潇洒的男人
I still think you’re the handsomest man in this room.
你知道为什么今晚这么美好吗
You know what makes it nice?
是因为我漂亮的女儿在这里
I think my little girl really means it.
快乐吗
Happy?
今天晚上你应该很开心
Happy as you should be tonight?
还可以吧
Almost.
可以
Almost?
我不知道要是他不想呆在这里我该怎么做
What’ll I do if he decides not to settle here?
我想我不能够离开您
I don’t think I could stand being away from you.
不要担心这个
Don’t you worry about that.
我会让他留下来的
I’ll make a Terrill out of him yet.
你来干什么 汉纳森
What do you want, Hannassey?
我只是因为你今天早晨的来访
I’m just paying back the call you
而来拜访你
and your men made on my home this morning.
对不起 我没有在家里欢迎你的到来
Sorry I wasn’t there to give you the proper welcome.
让他说
Let him speak his piece.
放轻松 小伙子
Take it easy, boy.
我只是想来谈谈往事 30年了
I’ve got me something to say. It’s about 30 years overdue.
这房♥子不错 泰瑞尔上校
It’s a mighty fine house, Major Terrill.
先生们的房♥子
Gentleman’s house.
你们在这儿穿着华丽的衣服
Them’s mighty fine clothes you’re wearing.
也许你可以愚弄这些人 但是你骗不了我
Maybe you got some of these folks fooled, but you aingt got me fooled.
汉纳森家族的人知道你是个什么样的人
The Hannasseys know and admire a real gentleman when they see one.
你就是一个只会装模作样的小人
And they recognise a high-toned skunk when they smell one.
我不是来抱怨的 你们20个人
Now I’m not here complaining about 20 of your brave men
去欺负我的三个孩子
who beat three of my boys till they couldn’t stand.
也许今天是他们该受的
Maybe they had it coming.
不管怎么说 他们都长大了
Anyways, they’re full growed
可以去解决他们自己的事情

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章巴顿将军
下一篇文章中途岛之战
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!