不, 又断片了
Aw, come on.
荷马, 我需要你帮一帮
Homer, I need you. Happens every time.
金刚, 金刚, 金刚
Kong, Kong, Kong, Kong, Kong, Kong!
我还以为你早就粘接好了
Thought you’d taken care of this.
老是在同一个位置断掉
Always breaks in the same place.
是你粘接的, 是吗?
It’s your splice, isn’t it?
不, 是你粘接的
No, it is your splice.
什么事你都怪责我
You blame me for everything.
安琪拉, 我们要一套新电影
Angela, we need a new movie
一具新的放映机
a new projector
一具新的打字机
a new typewriter
这些都要换了
That’s what needs replacing around here.
我们有一宗接生要做了
Wilbur, we have a delivery.
荷马, 你去做好吗?
Homer, would you get this one?
她是个病人吧?
She’s a patient, right?
她应该看医生的
She should see a doctor.
荷马, 你是个外科医生
Homer, you are a skilled
技巧好, 天份高
and gifted surgeon…
分娩与妇科几乎登堂入室了
with near perfect obstetrical and gynecological procedure.
我今晚宁可去接驳电影了
I just mean that I’d rather fix the movie tonight.
好吧, 你来粘接
Okay, sure. You splice,
我去接生
I’ll deliver.
来, 费兹
Come on, Fuzz.
放手吧
Let’s go. Let go. Come on.
金刚不是以为她是自己的母亲吗
Homer, doesn’t King Kong think the woman is his mother?
是啊
That’s right, Fuzz.
金刚正是这样想
That’s what Kong thinks.
所以金刚疼爱她
That’s why Kong loves her.
轮到你啦
It’s your turn. I’ll get this.
好吧
Okay.
讲故事的时间了
Story time!
大卫考柏菲尔的奋斗史
The Personal History of David Copperfield.
第一章, 我的出生
Chapter one. “I am born.”
我能否成为我生命中的英雄
Whether I shall turn out to be the hero of my own life…
我的基地会不会被人占领
or whether that station will be held by anybody else
以下几页就要细说端详
these pages must show.
我是父亲死后才出生的遗腹子
I was a posthumous child.
我父亲闭目长逝六个月后
My father’s eyes had closed upon the light of this world…
我才张开双目, 降落人间
six months when mine opened on it.
他的父亲死了, 是吗?
His father’s dead, right?
对了, 费兹
That’s right, Fuzz.
你的父亲也死了吗?
Is your father dead?
死于肝硬化, 是肝病的一种
Cirrhosis. It’s a disease of the liver.
什么?一个肝也会害死他?
What, a liver killed him?
不, 是酒精害死他的
No, alcohol killed him.
他是饮酒过量致死的
He drank himself to death.
你认识他吗?
But did you know him?
稍稍认识吧
Barely.
但认不认识他都无所谓了
But it hardly mattered that I knew him.
你认识你母亲多一点吧?
Did you know your mother better? Mm-hmm.
她现在也死了
She’s dead now too.
她生前是个保姆
She was a nanny.
保姆是什么?
What’s a nanny do?
她看管别人的孩子
She looks after other people’s children.
她是在这一带长大的吗?
Did she grow up around here?
不, 她是移♥民♥
No, She’s an immigrant
移♥民♥是什么?
What’s an immigrant?
并非缅因州的人
Someone not from Maine.
我们替希素感到快乐吧
Let us be happy for Hazel.
希素找到一个家庭收养她了
Hazel has found a family.
晚安, 希素
Good night, Hazel.
晚安, 希素
Good night, Hazel.
我梦想着你, 你多美哟!
I was dreaming about you. How beautiful you were.
你没有
Ah, you weren’t.
我有哇
I was.
我真的很美
And I was beautiful?
你一直都很美, 真是奇妙
You were. You are. It was fantastic.
是乙♥醚♥的影响罢了
It was just the ether, Wilbur.

Hi.
唏, 你去了哪?
Hey, Eddie, look at this.
你有想过去找父母吗?
Homer, do you ever think about trying to find your parents?
没真的想过
Not really
为什么没想过
Why not?
他们从没尽过做父母的责任
Well, they never did the things parents are supposed to do.
黎治医生、 爱娜和安琪护士
Dr. Larch did those things and
倒更像是父母
Nurse Edna and Nurse Angela.
但愿我能见到我的父母
Well, I wish I could meet mine anyway, sometimes.
见到又有什么用?
What for?
你们喜欢我的衣服吗?
Well, I’d like to show ’em that
我想让他们知道我略懂烹饪
I could cook a little.
而且还会开拖拉车
And that I could drive a truck.
有时我想见到父母
Sometimes I wanna meet them so I can kill them.
那就可以杀了他们
Just sort of kill them.
你知我从没杀过人吧?
You know I’d never kill anyone, right?
恩, 我知道
Mm-hmm. I know.
滚开, 给我滚开
Get away! Get the hell off of me!
给我滚开
Get away from me
我想艾玛莉也可以杀人
I think Mary Agnes could kill someone.
你以为自己在干什么?
What the hell do you think you’re doing?
我倒不这样想
I don’t think so.
她只不过是情绪化而已
No, she’s-she’s just
你不如滚回家见你妈吧
an emotional girl.
她怎会这么情绪化呢?
What’s she so emotional about?
她不是跟我们一样被留在这里吗
She got left here like the rest of us, didn’t she?
看!
Look!
她发烧, 烧到一百零四度
Her temperature is 104.
慢慢下来, 你好乖
Scoot down. Come on. Good girl. That’s a girl. Little more.
乖孩子, 我看看, 不会痛的
Dear child, it won’t hurt when I look.
我只是看看而已
I’m just gonna look.
是你弄成自己这样的吗?
Dear child, did you, uh, do something to yourself?
不是我, 不是我
It wasn’t me. It wasn’t me.
你去看过其他医生吗?
Did you go to someone else?
他说自己是医生
He said he was a doctor.
要不然我不会把它放进去的
I would never have stuck that inside of me.
听我讲
Listen
不是我
It wasn’t me.
你一直都很勇敢
you’ve been very brave.
我现在要让你安睡
I’m going to put you to sleep. It wasn’t me.
我要你看着
Homer, I want you to see this.
你不会再感到痛了
You won’t feel it any more.
你一直都很勇敢嘛
You’ve been very brave.
我们要弄深一些
We’ll make it deep.
一定要?
You sure?
当然要啦
You bet.
胎儿不能出来
The fetus is unexpelled.
她的子♥宫♥穿了
Her uterus is punctured.
她患了严重的腹膜炎
She has acute peritonitis
还有一样古怪的东西
and there’s a foreign object.
我想可能是勾针
I think it’s a crochet hook.
拿着乙♥醚♥
Take this.
如果她四个月前来找你堕胎
If she had come to you four months ago and asked for a simple D&C
你会做什么?什么都没做
what would you have done? Nothing!
什么都没做就会贻害你了
This is what doing nothing gets you.
我是说总得有人要做
It means that somebody else is gonna do the job
那个笨蛋是不会做
some moron who doesn’t know how.
你早些来找我就好了
I wish you’d have come to me, dear child.
她是死于什么的?
What did she die of?
死于隐藏, 死于无知
She died of secrecy. She died of ignorance.
噢!
Oh.
你若希望人家照顾自己的子女
Homer, if you expect people to be responsible for their children

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!