你想怎么样?
What you wanna do?
快些说你做苹果行业吧
Just tell him you’re in the apple business!
你想怎么样?
What you wanna do? What you want, man? Jack!
告诉他你是做苹果行业吧
Tell him you in the apple business, boy! It ain’t worth it. man.
住口
Shut up, peaches.
停手
Stop it.
积奇,退后
Back off, Jack
现在做小刀行业的是我!
Now, I’m in the knife business, Jack.
我才有资格做小刀行业
I’m in the knife business!
我告诉你
Let me tell ya,
你不配跟我做小刀行业
you don’t wanna be in no kind of knife business with me.
你该去钓钓香烟了
Now I think it’s time for you to go fishin’.
他身手敏捷, 是吗?
He kind of fast, ain’t he, Jack?
好在你衣服破了, 适宜游泳啦
Well, the good news is, you’re already half undressed for swimmin’.
那个积奇跟我比,太慢了
Shoot, that Jack too slow to get me.
我身手太敏捷,连自己也弄伤了
I was so fast I cut my own self.
你真的露了一手给他看啦?
You really showed him, huh?
你几乎把自己的手也割掉了
You just about cut your hand off.
你只不过割破他的衣服而已
And all you cut off him was his clothes.
这件事你知我知好了…
Now you know and I know
反正割破人家的衣服又不用坐牢
you don’t go to nobody’s jail for cuttin’ a guy’s clothes off.
是吗?露丝, 是吗?
Ain’t that right? Rose Rose, ain’t that right?
说得对吗?荷马
Oooh. Ain’t that right, Homer?
别那么用力, 好了
Easy, easy. Okay. Jus–
哎哟!
Aaah! God–
不用太大力踩油门
Not too much gas.
行啦, 你想开进去嘛
There you go. You wanna go right in here.
行嘛,慢一点
Okay, okay, okay! Slow on the gas. You really have to be gentle.
是这一间了, 是这一间了
That’s the one. That’s the one.
我们就停在那边吧
We wanna stay right there.
明白了吗?
Got it?
慢点
Slowly, slowly, slowly. Okay, okay, okay!
你真是无师自通, 天生的料子
You’re a natural.
生下来就像会开这种车
You were born to drive a car like this.
你认为是天生的吗?
You think so?
是啊
Yeah.
这就是扬声器
So this is a speaker.
电影的音响就是从这东西发出的
This is where the sound for the movie comes out.
我很喜欢这个地方
Oh. I love this place.
你在这里看过很多电影吗?
This is, uh-Have you seen a lot of movies here?
可以说是, 也可以说不是
Yes and no.
来到这里谁还会专心看电影呢!
When you come here, you don’t really care about the movie.
你没有专心看电影?
You don’t care about the movie?
你干嘛对电影那么狂热?
What are you so crazy about movies for?
“电影之夜”
Ah-That was my favorite night
是我在孤儿院最开心的晚上
at the orphanage. Movie night.
我们都会斗快跑到饭堂
We’d all-We’d all race into the dining hall
谁都想坐在前面
and, of course, everyone wanted to sit in front.
我们都靠拢在一起, 互相紧贴
So we’d be packed in so tight you could feel
连身边孩子的呼吸都感受到
the kid next to you breathing.
你没有什么怀念吗?
You don’t miss it?
我怀念那里的人人物物
I miss things. I miss people.
我怀念给孩子们说故事
I miss reading to the boys.
你有很多责任在身, 是吗?
You had so much responsibility, huh?
我从不冀求有什么责任
I didn’t ask for any responsibility.
只想有点私隐
Just a little privacy.
那你倒很幸运
Well, you’re in luck.
我让你明白吧
Let me show you.
因为汽车戏院有的就是私隐
Because privacy is what drive-in movies are all about.
这样子吧
So, scrunch down like this.
来, 一直这样蜷缩下去吧
Come on. Scrunch down. All the way.
然后把你的手臂给我
And then give me your arm.
用手臂揽抱我吧
Put your arm around me.
你搂抱着我
You just cuddle and hug and, you know.
你就不会真的留心看电影了
You don’t really watch the movie.
我还是想看电影
I would watch the movie.
对不起, 费兹
Sorry, Fuzzy.
又是荷马贴得不好
It’s Homer’s splice again.
费兹?
Fuzzy?
费兹?
Fuzz?
大家如果问起发生什么事
If the little ones want to know what happened
对他们说费兹被人领养了吧
tell them that Fuzzy was adopted.
好的
Okay.
费兹怎么啦?
So, what happened to Fuzzy?
他被领养了
He was adopted.
答得好
Good.
你认为他们会相信吗?
Will they believe that, you think?
他们会相信的
They’ll believe it…
因为他们都希望结果是这样
because they want to believe it.
应不应该告诉荷马?
Shouldn’t we tell Homer?
如果荷马想知这里发生的事
If Homer wanted to know what was happening here
大可拿起电♥话♥打给我们
he could pick up the telephone and call us.
我想会是护士或保姆领养了费兹
I think it was a nurse or a nanny who, uh, who adopted Fuzzy.
她们才懂得照顾他嘛
Someone who could take care of him.
因为她们拥有的呼吸器
Because they had a better breathing machine…
比黎治医生造给费兹的更先进
than the one that Dr. Larch built for him.
我想我们该替费兹开心吧?
So I think we should be happy for Fuzzy, okay?
他找到一个家庭了
He found a family.
再会, 费兹
Good night, Fuzzy.
再会, 费兹
Good night, Fuzzy.
荷马
Homer.
各位早安
Morning, everybody.
早安
Mornin’, Miss Olive.
荷马, 有你的信啊
Look. There’s mail for you, Homer.
谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
我替你拿了衣服来
Rose, I brought those clothes for you. Come on.
看看合不合穿
Let’s go see if they fit.
是什么?
What’s that?
你不打算拆开吗?
Oh, ain’t you gonna open it, Homer?
不…
No.
少管闲事吧
Mind your business, now, Peaches.
荷马, 对不起
Sorry ’bout that, Homer.
没关系
It’s okay.
没事啦,没事啦
Okay, okay, okay. Oh, look. Right here.
是玻璃, 看一看
It’s glass. Look at that.
很美吧?
Isn’t that beautiful? Mm-hmm.
把手给我,感受一下
Give me your hand. Feel that.
感觉到吗?
Feel that?
恩…
Mm-hmm.
它躺在沙上给海水磨擦
The ocean rubs it against the sand.
所以才这么光滑
That’s how it gets that smooth.
至少经过一年才变成这样子
Takes a year for it to get like that, though.
你跑得真快
Ah! You’re too fast!
是他自愿从军的, 老天
He volunteered. Jesus.
没有人替为缅♥甸♥村请缨从军的
Nobody volunteers for the Burma run. He said so himself.
他把我留在这里
He just leaves me here.
他究竟想怎样?
What does he want?
想我等他?
He wants me to wait for him?
老天,他很了解我的
Oh, God, he knows me.
我并不擅于独居
He knows I’m not good at being alone.
我知道这样做是对的
This was right. I know this was right.
你说得不错, 这样做是对的
You’re right. This was right. Yeah.
告诉我
Just tell me.
你想我留下来抑或离开
Do you want me to stay? Do you want me to go?
我不知道, 我真的不知道
I don’t know. I really don’t know.
我只是感到我们顺其自然吧
I just… think we should just wait and see.
好的
Okay.
都准备好了吧?
Are we all set?

Yeah, that’s it.
再见, 再三感谢你那么辛勤工作
Goodbye, Arthur. Thank you again for all your hard work.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!