我现在明白了
But see, I understand, Homer
她是误会我的意思
if she don’t see it like that.
都是我的错
It’s my fault.
她很擅长用刀, 身手敏捷
She good with that knife. She’s fast.
她比你更加擅长用刀
She a lot better with that knife than you is, Muddy.
你以为是谁教她用刀的
Who do you suppose taught her?
我猜是你吧
You taught her, I suppose.
对了, 对了
That’s right. That’s right.
你身上的伤口不只一处呢?
There’s more than one cut.
因为我拿着刀插♥进♥伤口里
That’s ’cause I take my knife and stick it in the wound.
我把小刀插入去, 四周乱刺
I stick my own knife in there. I poked it all around, Homer
想找寻被她插过的那个地方
tryin’ to find the same spot that she got.
你们听清楚
Now, look here.
你们把情形告诉警方时
When you tell the police how this happened
要依照我的说法去讲
I want you to tell it like this, hear?
说我的女儿溜掉了
My daughter run off.
我伤心得自己刺伤自己
I was so sad about that, I stabbed myself.
她跑掉后我伤心欲绝
I was so unhappy that she left that…
于是想刺杀自己
I killed my own self.
这就是真♥相♥了
And that’s the truth.
说得对吧
Ain’t that right?
我要你们这样子说
I wanna hear you say that.
我女儿溜掉后我伤心欲绝
I was so unhappy that my daughter run off-that…
于是想刺杀自己
I killed my own self.
说得对吗, 荷马?
Ain’t that right, Homer?
说得对
That’s right.
你呢,艾迪?
Huh, Muddy?
对, 事情正是这样子
Yeah, that’s what happened.
你失却了唯一的女儿
You lost your only daughter,
于是刺杀自己
so’s you killed yourself.
我们要这样子说
That’s what we say.
对了, 这就是真♥相♥
That’s right. That’s the truth.
我只是想把事情搞清楚
I’m just tryin’ to put things straight.
有时总得突破常规
Sometimes you gotta break some rules
把事情搞清楚, 就是这样子了
put things straight. Ain’t that right, Homer?
那好啦
Good.
你认为露丝会没事吧?
Do you think Rose will be okay?
她不会有事的
She’ll be all right.
她懂得怎样照顾自己
She knows how to take care of herself.
是给你的, 奥利叫我带来
This is for you. Olive wanted me to bring it.
噢, 谢谢
Oh, thanks.
我知道因为那件事
I know you don’t think much of being needed
你以为我不需要你而你不需要我
or of me for that matter, but I–
我说了华利很需要你,很抱歉
I’m sorry for what I said about Wally needing you.
是用不着说的
It was unnecessary.
你是绝对有权生气的
You had every right to be angry.
不, 你早已让我有所警惕
No, you warned me.
你告诉过我你并不擅于独处
You told me you weren’t any good at being alone.
我知道华利不会有事的
Wally’s gonna be okay. I know he is.
是的
Yeah?
亲爱的荷马: 我写这封信给你
Dear Homer: I am writing you
是要把黎治医生的事告诉你
to tell you about Dr. Larch.
黎治医生?黎治医生?
Dr. Larch? Dr. Larch?
老天!
God!
黎治?
Wilbur. Oh, Wilbur. Wilbur.
他误服过量药物, 肯定纯属偶然
I can assure you that the overdose… was entirely accidental.
让我们为黎治医生感到快乐吧
Let us be happy for Dr. Larch.
黎治医生曾经建立一个家园
Dr. Larch has found a family.
永别了, 黎治医生
Good night, Dr. Larch.
永别了, 黎治医生
Good night, Dr. Larch.
文迪, 开快些吧
Come on, Muddy. Step on it, man!
我想来得及享受一下阳光
Let’s get on it. Get on it, man. I wanna get to the sunshine.
荷马
Homer!
什么事?
Yeah?
你见过棕榈树吗?
Yeah! You ever seen a palm tree?
他从来未离开过缅因州
Oh, he ain’t never been outta Maine!
你看厌了松树吧?
Ain’t you sick of pine trees, Homer?
我告诉你一些佛罗列达的事吧
Let me tell you something about Florida, Homer.
那个地方阳光充沛、温暖如春
The sun shines! Man, it’s so warm down there
你大可以裸着身体
you can pick grapefruits
采摘葡萄柚, 采摘金山橙
and oranges naked if you want to.
他不肯裸体的
Who would want to do that?
我只是说温暖如春罢了
I’m just sayin’ it’s warm, Hero.
你有什么想法?
Homer? Hey, what you think, Homer?
我很想陪着你们的
I’d love to go with you guys
可是我要踏上前路了
but I have to move on.
喂, 文迪, 你听到啦
Hey, you hear that, Muddy?
听到什么?
What?
小伙子说不跟我们一起了
Boy said he ain’t movin’ on with us.
不是吧, 荷马
Oh, Homer!
荷马, 跟我们一块儿去吧
Come on, Homer. Come on down with us!
不行啦
I can’t do it, guys.
我猜你是要去完成未了的事
Well, I reckon you gotta do what you gotta do.
主啊, 祈求整天照顾我们
O Lord, support us all the day long…
能够让我们日长而夜短
until the shadows lengthen and the evening comes…
繁嚣的世界能有片刻的安逸
and the busy world is hushed
人生减少病痛, 工作顺利完成
and the fever of life is over and our work is done.
在你的慈悲之下
Then, in Thy mercy
让我们居能安、休能静
grant us a safe lodging and a holy rest…
最终能有永久安宁
and peace at the last.
诚心所愿
Amen.
荷马
Homer?
荷马, 荷马
Homer! It’s Homer! Homer!
你们太好了
Let me see. You’re welcome. You’re welcome.
我很高兴见到你们
It was my pleasure.
这是什么?
What’s this?
是荷马的
That’s Homer’s.
你有东西给我吗?
You have something for me?
我有没有东西给你
Do I have something for you?
你知道吗?我有啊
Uh, let-You know what? I have something.
我真的有, 在这儿嘛
I do. Here.
是来自海洋的, 送给你的
It’s from the ocean. It’s for you.
你觉得怎样
What do you think?
很好哇
Good.
我给你准备了房♥间
I made a room up for you.
我们觉得这会更加舒服
We thought that would be more comfortable.
谢谢你们, 实在太好了
Oh, thank you. That would be great.
你不会留在这儿吗?
You’re not staying in here?
我不知道啊, 你认为怎样?
I don’t know. What do you think, Curly?
你还有什么?
What else do you have, Homer?
你还有什么送给我吗?
Do you have something else for me?
你知道这副是什么吗?
Do you know what this is?
噢, 是我的心脏啊!
Oh, that’s my heart.
不是,其实是费兹的
No, actually, it’s Fuzzy’s.
你的心脏并无不妥
There’s nothing wrong with your heart.
黎治医生不想你被召募去打仗
Dr. Larch wanted to keep you out of the war.
所以他说这副心脏照片是你的
That’s why he told you it was yours.
我感受到他担忧的是自己的心
I think he was worried about his own heart.
他说过不忍♥心见到你去打仗
He said it would never stand up to Homer Wells going off to war.
从此我用了新的姓名
Thus I began my new
展开我的新生
life in a new name
而我的一切一切都是新的了
And with everything new about me.
我仿佛活在梦里
I felt like one in a dream.
我当年生命中的回顾
The remembrance of my old life
充满着对希望的渴求
is fraught with so much want of hope.
这样活下去能否维持一年上下
Whether it lasted for a year or more or less
我不知道
I do not know.
我只知道听上天安排
I only know that it was and ceased to be.
一切随遇而安
And there I leave it.
就是这么多了吗?
Is that all?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!