你要让人家决定要不要子女
you have to give them the right to decide whether or not to have children.
同意吗?
Wouldn’t you agree?
可以希望人家
How about expecting people to be responsible enough…
一开始就懂得控制自己吗?
to control themselves to begin with?
这个姑娘呢?
How about this child?
你希望她懂得责任感?
You expect her to be responsible?
我不是指她
I’m not talking about her.
我是指成年人
I’m talking about adults.
你知道我说的是谁吧
You know who I mean.
什么?
What?
我感到惊喜的
It’s just-It’s just a marvel to me…
是你对别人的要求依然很高
that you still have such high expectations of people.
令你感到惊喜, 我也开心
I’m happy I amuse you.
用这个角度来看吧
Look at it this way.
毕士打有什么选择呢?
What choice does Buster have? What are his options?
没有人会收养他的
Nobody will ever adopt him.
用这个角度来看吧
Look at it this way.
毕士打和我坐在这里
Buster and I are sitting here
我在你身边
right beside you.
我们结果都会进焚化炉
We could have ended up in the incinerator.
在任何环境下能生存就值得开心
Happy to be alive under any circumstances.
你的论点是这样吗?
Is that your point?
能生存就值得开心
Happy to be alive?
对, 我想是这样吧
Yeah, I guess so.
你扮鬼
You’re it.
抛过来
Pass it over here.
这么多孩子
So many children.
他们全都是孤儿吗?
Are they all orphans?
恩, 这是一家孤儿院
Well, it is an orphanage.
谁要巧克力?
Who wants chocolate?
我要一些吧
I want some chocolate.

Hi.
好了
Okay.
他们都上车啦
They’re getting in the car. Watch your fingers.
嗨!
Hi.
嗨!
Hi.
嗨!
Hi.
我是最好的
I’m the best.
你是吗?
You are?
最好, 哪方面最好?
Wow! The best? The best at what?
我是最好的一个
I’m the best one.
最好嘛?
The best one, huh?
我是所有孩子中最好的
I’m the best one of all the kids.
你是吗?
You are?
他看来倒像是最好的
He seems like the best one.
我来帮一帮你好吗?
Well, let’s see if we can take care of that.
你会喷鼻涕吗?
Can you blow?
我真的是最好的
I really am the best.
我只不过是伤风而已
I just have a cold.
对不起
Sorry.
他们很少机会见到这样的车子
They’re not used to seeing a car like this.
无所谓, 我不会介意的
Ah, it’s okay. I don’t mind.
出来吧, 现在出来吧
Come on. Let’s get out.
我还可以在车里玩吗?
Come on now.
当然可以啦
Oh, sure you can. Come on.
早安
Good morning.
您早
Morning.
我是黎治医生
Dr. Larch.
我叫甘蒂
Candy.
您好, 我叫华利
Hi, I’m Wally.
我带了一些巧克力来给孩子
I brought some chocolates for the kids.
巧克力?你太有心了
Chocolates? How thoughtful.
来吧, 毛头
Come on, Curly.
小姐的芳名是…
So, Mrs.-
甘蒂…简甘蒂
Candy…Candy Kendall.
华利…王华利
Wally. Wally Worthington.
你有了几个月?
How many months are you?
两个
Uh, two. Two.
是由你来…
Um-Are you-Are you the-Are you doing the-
噢, 不是
Oh, no.
是由黎治医生做的
Dr. Larch will be performing the procedure.
那就好了
Oh, good. Okay.
我只是好奇问一问
I was-I was just curious.
恕我打扰
Excuse me.
昨晚让你接生的那个女子
The woman you delivered last night
她在投诉, 说还很痛
she’s complaining of pain.
好, 我会去看看的
Okay. I’ll take a look.
过几分钟吧
Couple of minutes.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
没什么, 我想是乙♥醚♥吧
Yeah. I think it was the ether.
一定是那种气味令我受不了
Oh, the-That smell must’ve got to me.
老天, 都是我不好
Oh, God, this is all my fault.
荷马, 施科入了厨房♥
Homer, Steerforth got into the pantry.
他把所有的馅饼都吃光了
He’s eaten all the pie dough.
他没有分给我们吃
He wasn’t sharing it either.
但在大堂下面, 呕个不停
He’s down the hall throwing up.
他是猪猡
He’s such a pig.
别叫他猪猡
Don’t call him a pig.
责骂人家是不好的
It’s not nice to call people names.
但他是猪猡嘛
But he is a pig.
你搭什么飞机来的?
What kind of planes do you fly in?
B24轰炸机
AB-24 Liberator.
轰炸机?
Oh. Liberator.
你入伍了吗?
You enlisted?
他们不肯收我
They wouldn’t take me. I’m Class 4.
我的心脏有毛病
I have a heart defect.
严重吗?
Yeah? Is it serious?
不, 不算严重
No, it’s not serious.
我只不过是不可以太激动
I’m just not supposed to get excited.
没有什么压力
You know, no strain, no stress.
我一直都尽量保持冷静
I try to keep calm all the time.
这一带不该有什么压力吧
I can’t imagine there’s any strain or stress around here.
是的
Yeah.
她怎么啦
How she’s doing?
她很好
Just fine.
那就好了
Good.
男的还是女的?
Boy or a girl?
做好啦
It’s all over, dear.
对, 都做好了
Yeah, it’s all over, honey.
有一天我真的想有个孩子
I would really like to have a baby one day.
我真的很想
I really would. Why, of course.
你要有多少个都可以
You can have as many children as you want.
而且一定会有很漂亮的子女
I’m sure you’ll have very beautiful children.
对, 一定会的
Oh, yes, I’m sure. I’m sure.
你会有缅因州的皇子
You’ll have Princes of Maine.
也会有新英格兰的皇帝
You’ll have Kings of New England.
中尉, 你该去吸些新鲜空气了
Lieutenant, I think you should find yourself some fresh air.
我还是感到不大好
I still don’t feel so good. Cut it out, children.
荷马, “三寸钉” 是什么意思?
Homer, what’s a runt?
高柏菲叫我做 “三寸钉”
Copperfield called me a runt.
费兹, 他开玩笑而已
He was just kidding, Fuzz.
给你
Here.
橙色是我喜欢的颜色
Orange is my favorite color.
应该继续用橙色吗?
Should I keep the teeth orange?
荷马, 你看
Homer, look. Homer, look, look.
荷马, 万圣节是什么节?
Homer, when is Halloween?
是在♥十♥月♥底的节日
It’s at the end of October.
那么快就到了
Is that soon?
还有几个月
That’s a few months away, Fuzz.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!