来得真好
Oh, it’s the best time. Homer?
火奴鲁鲁是什么?
What is Honolulu? Honolulu?
火奴鲁鲁?是个城市
Hmm. It’s a city.
那个城市的月色是怎样的?
Oh. What’s the moonlight like?
我没到过那个地方
Well, I’ve never been there
但我猜可能会很光亮
but I think that it would probably be very bright. Oh.
为什么南瓜每年只收成一次?
Why do we get pumpkins only once a year?
费兹, 别太紧张
Don’t get too excited, Fuzzy.
马上停下来
Stop it right now.

Hey.
唏, 她怎么啦?
Hey. How’s she doin’?
噢, 她还好
Oh, she’s fine. Good.
不知你可不可以载我一程?
I-I was wondering if you could give me a ride?
我当然乐意啦, 你想去哪儿?
Sure. I’d be glad to. Uh, a ride where?
你上哪儿去?
Where you going?
我们返回坚尼夫角
We’re headin’ back to Cape Kenneth.
坚尼夫角?很好哇
Cape Kenneth? That sounds fine.
那好吧
Okay.
你一定想让我知道
Doubtless you will let me know what immensely worthwhile…
做一些什么有价值又有用的事吧
or at least useful thing that it is you find to do.
我离开这里正是想做些有用的事
I wasn’t intending to leave here to be entirely useless.
我希望找到其他途径做有用的事
I expect I’ll find some other way to be of use.
我相信在世界其他地方会找到的
In other parts of the world, I suppose there are other ways.
那当然啦
Of course.
你笨得以为会发现更丰盛的人生
Are you so stupid you imagine you’re going to find a more gratifying life?
你只会发现那些人
What you will find is people
都像被遗弃在这儿的人一样
like the poor people who get left here.
而且受到的照顾没这里一半的好
Only nobody takes care of them half as well.
你也没法照顾他们
You won’t be able to take care of them either.
外边是谈不上照顾这两个字的
There’s no taking care of anybody, not out there.
你为我做的一切, 我非常感激
You know I’m grateful for everything that you’ve done for me.
我用不着你感激我
I don’t need your gratitude.
不用了, 我知道自己身体的状况
I don’t need this. I know all about my condition.
你的心脏有问题, 你该带着
It’s your heart. You ought to take it with you.
他去哪儿?
Going where?
他可有什么特别的计划吗?
Does he have a plan of some kind?
他会很快回来吗?
Will he be back soon?
我不知道啊, 他只是离开
I don’t know. He’s just leaving.
说他需要见见世面的是你们哟!
You were the one who says he needs to see the world.
他现在不正是去见见世面吗?
That’s what he’ll do, is see the world.
他快走啦
He’s leaving.
他需要行装, 也需要金钱
He’ll need clothes. He’ll need some money.
让他试试去挣点钱吧
Let him try to make some money.
要见见世面就要这样子了
That’s part of seeing the world, isn’t it?
黎治, 别这样讲了
Oh, Wilbur, stop it.
这本来该是一件快乐的事
You knew this was going to happen.
他是个年轻人嘛
He’s a young man.
他还是个小孩子
He’s still a boy.
在外边的世界, 他还是个小孩子
Out in the world, he’s still a boy.
去帮他找些衣服吧
Just find him some clothes, Wilbur.
他很需要的
He could use some clothes.
荷马
Homer.
高柏菲
Copperfield. It’ll be all right.
孩子们, 上来这儿
Children, up on the porch. Up, up.
说再见吧, 在这儿挥手道别
Say goodbye. Wave from here.
再见
Bye. Bye. Bye, Homer.
我可以步行嘛, 把我放下来吧
I can walk. Put me down.
我想抱你嘛
Nope. I wanna carry you.
不用了, 行啦
No, it’s okay. Here, let me get this.
把我放下来吧, 行啦, 行啦
Wally, put me down. Okay. Okay.
跟我们一起?那就好了
Coming with us? That’s good.
谁都不知什么时候要看医生的
You never know when you’re gonna need a doctor.
要我用革篷吗?
Do you want me to put the top up?

No.
你可能会着凉的
You might get cold.
我要吸一些新鲜空气
I want some fresh air.
她不会有事的
She’ll be just fine.
他会出来吗?
Is he gonna come out?
再见了, 荷马
Bye, Homer.
再见, 毛头
Bye, Curly.
很抱歉, 我得走啦
Sorry I have to go.
不公平嘛, 你年纪远比我大
It’s not fair. You’re too old.
我找不到毕士打
I couldn’t find Buster.
你告诉他我…
Maybe you could tell him that I–
我们替荷马感到开心吧
Let us be happy for Homer Wells.
荷马找到一个家庭了
Homer has found a family.
我们不都是替他感到高兴吗?
Aren’t we all happy for Homer?
是啊
Yes.
晚安了, 荷马
Good night, Homer.
晚安, 荷马
Good night, Homer.
晚安, 荷马
Good night, Homer.
其实军部让我拿了两次假期
Actually, the army’s given me leave twice.
第一次是家父过身
First, when my father died.
现在我放假帮我妈妈收割
And now I’m on leave to help my mom with the harvest.
她并不是农人
She’s no farmer.
苹果是先父的生意
Apples were my dad’s business
打仗期间我们请摘苹果的人不够
but with the war on she’s short of pickers.
华利认为苹果沉闷
Wally thinks apples are boring.
我可没说过
I never said they were boring.
你有说过
Yes, you did.
你说苹果不会凌空飞翔
You said apples weren’t exactly flying.
是不会嘛
They aren’t.
我想我会喜欢苹果生意的
I think I would like the apple business.
你的资历似乎偏高了一点吧?
You’re a little overqualified, aren’t you?
不, 我正需要一份工作
No, not really. I need a job.
你打算去哪?
Where are you headed?
我不晓得
I don’t know.
你打算做什么?
What are you gonna do?
我不晓得
I don’t know.
你家人也是做苹果生意的吗?
Is your family in the apple business too, Candy?
不, 但我喜欢在那儿工作
No. But I work there. I like it.
我爹是做龙虾生意的
My dad’s a lobster man.
哗, 我连龙虾也从未见过
Oh, wow. Mm-hmm. I’ve never actually seen a lobster.
你不是说笑吧?
Are you serious?
我连海洋也未见过
I’ve never seen the ocean either.
你连海洋也未见过?
You-You’ve never seen the ocean?
这并不是好笑, 你太孤陋寡闻了
That’s not funny. That’s serious.
很美哟
It’s beautiful.
是啊
Yeah.
你有痉孪吗?
Do you have cramps?
很快会缓解的
They’ll ease up soon.
只要流血不多, 倒算正常
As long as the bleeding isn’t heavy, it’s normal
明天应该会减慢
it should taper off tomorrow.
小心
Catch!
好的
All right.
抛回来吧
Throw it back.
好的
Okay. All right!
把手指放在图案上吧
Put your fingers on the laces.
这里是中国, 这里是印度
Here’s China. Here’s India.
七个钟头, 来回飞行
Mm-hmm. Seven-hour round trip flight.
这里叫做缅♥甸♥
It’s called the “Burma run.”
而这部份叫做飞越山脉
And this part’s called “Flying over the hump.”
这些是喜马拉雅山
These are the Himalayas.
你飞过多高
How high do you fly there?
最初的三十五分钟
Well, I have to fly 15,000 feet
我要飞一万五千英尺
within the first 35 minutes.
否则就飞不过第一座山了
Otherwise we won’t make it over the first mountain.
那边有全世界最厉害的气派
They got the worst air currents in the world.
很危险吧!
Dangerous, huh?
其实是我请缨去的
Yeah. Actually, I volunteered.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!