100码。
100 yards.
-即时回声,长官-开火!
– Instantaneous echo, sir. – Fire!
——港口20。速前进。——港口20。速前进。
– Port 20. Slow ahead. – Port 20. Slow ahead.
“港口20。速前进,先生。”
‘Port 20. Slow ahead, sir.’
硬的端口。
Hard a’ port.
开火!
Open fire!
——停止射击!——检查!
– Cease firing! – Check!
在船中♥央♥部!
Midships!
准备撒网。
Stand by scrambling nets.
深水冲锋队,准备好乱网。
Depth charge crew, stand by scrambling nets.
-这一点没错。——没有。
– Well, no mistake about that. – No.
对不起,先生。
Sorry, sir.
没关系,第一。
Oh, that’s all right, number one.
我自己也开始怀疑了。
I was beginning to get doubtful myself.
我唯一抱歉的事就是医生劝我吃了些该死的药!
The only thing I’m sorry about is the doctor talked me into taking some damn pill!
——停止发动机。——停止发动机。
– Stop engine. – Stop engine.
首先,这是一个非常重要的时刻。
Number one, this is quite a moment.
我们以前从未见过敌人。
We’ve never seen the enemy before.
他们看起来和我们没什么不同,不是吗?
They don’t look very different from us, do they?
好吧,伴侣。好吧。我明白了。好吧。
All right, mate. All right. I gotcha. All right.
“当你很累的时候,即使是胜利的时刻”似乎也只是噩梦的一部分。
‘When you are very tired, even the moment of triumph ‘seems no more than part of the same bad dream.
“那是我们击沉的最后一艘潜艇。
‘That was the last u-boat we sank.
但这不是我们看到的最后一艘潜艇。
‘But it wasn’t the last u-boat we saw.’
停止操作。关掉电视机,掉出来。
stop operating. Switch off the set and fall out.
“这是1945年。
‘This was 1945.
德国潜艇已经打了一仗。
‘The u-boats had had their battle.
虽然这对他们有好处,但他们本可以免去这些麻烦,省掉许多好船和好人
‘Though for all the good it had done them, ‘they might have saved themselves the trouble, ‘and spared many fine ships and good men.’
我想知道我们开多远了。
I wonder how far we’ve steamed.
我计算了罗盘罗斯的里程数,九万八千英里。
I added it up for compass Rose. 98,000 miles.
我从没为这艘船做过什么。
I never did for this ship.
似乎不太走运。
Seemed unlucky.
真希望其他人能看到这一幕。莫雷尔,ferraby。
I wish some of the others could have seen this. Morell, ferraby.
是的,他们活该。
Yes, they deserved it.
脂、瓦井……年轻的贝克。
Tallow, watts, Wells… young baker.
-威尔斯是谁?-罗compass Rose的自耕农。
– Who was Wells? – The yeoman in compass Rose.
哦,是的。
Oh, yes.
现在,是你想念他们的时候。
Now, is the time you miss them.
第一,你没有拿到任何奖牌。
You didn’t get any medals, number one.
我确实为你尽力了。
I did do my best for you.
我能忍♥受。
I can bear it.
不,你值得拥有。
No, you deserve something.
我有东西要找fonnard。
I’ve got something to look fonnard to.
进入方位了,长官。
Coming onto the bearing now, sir.
——停止发动机。-“停车,先生。”
– Stop engine. – ‘Stop engine, sir.’
“停车发电报,先生。”
‘telegraph at stop, sir.’
还记得我们在伦敦喝的那杯酒吗,你说你想和我一起吃saltash?
remember we had that drink in London, and you said you wanted to stay with me in saltash?
是的。那是我的一个更好的决定。
Yes. That was one of my better decisions.
在我看来,他是你最好的朋友之一。
One of your best, as far as I’m concerned.
-待命,长官-待命!
– Stand by, sir. – Stand by!
——待命 -遵命,长官。
– Stand by. – On, sir.
——放手!——放手!
– Let go! – Let go!
——慢速后退 -慢速后退,长官
– Slow astern. – ‘Slow astern, sir.’
“慢速后退,长官。”
‘telegraph at slow astern, sir.’
我们只击沉了两艘潜艇。
and we only sank two u-boats.
——停止发动机。-“停车,先生。”
– Stop engine. – ‘Stop engine, sir.’
五年内有两次。
two in five years.
-那时候似乎很多。——是的。
– It seemed a lot at the time. – Yes.
有电报,长官。
Got a cable, sir.
主引擎修好了
Finished with main engine.
主引擎修好了,长官
‘Finished with main engine, sir.’

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!