“文书! 赶紧给我打电♥话♥。
‘Yeoman! Get viperous on rt.
“说,‘在你后面15海里处被鱼雷击中!’”
‘Say, “torpedoed 15 miles astern of you!”‘
“遵命,长官!”
‘Aye-aye, sir!’
“把船和木筏都清走,等我命令!”
‘Clear away boats and rafts but wait for the word!’
“她走了!”
‘She’s going down!’
“弃船!弃船!弃船!”
‘Abandon ship! Abandon ship! Abandon ship!’
-我们到了,先生-对了,第一个
– Here we are, sir. – Oh, right, number one.
好吧,我们开始吧。我们还有很多工作要做。
Well, let’s get on with it. We’ve a lot of work to do.
你一定很喜欢埃里克森。
You must be very fond of ericson.
我觉得我想和他结束这场战争而不是和其他人。
I feel I want to finish the war with him and with no one else.
同生共死。
David and Jonathan.
-听起来是不是很傻?——没有。
– Does it sound silly? – No.
但女性通常不会有这种关系。
But women don’t often have that relationship.
如果他们这么做了,通常也不是为了什么重要的事情。
If they do, it’s not usually about something important.
就像经营一艘船或打仗。
Like running a ship or fighting a war.
这是一场私人关系战争给你的唯一机会。
It’s about the only personal relationship war allows you.
-你变瘦了。-那主要是罗盘罗丝。
– You’ve got very thin. – That was compass Rose mostly.
当你失去了一艘船,就像失去了你自己。
You know, when you lose a ship, it’s like losing a bit of yourself.
有趣的是你不会马上意识到这一点。
And the funny thing is you don’t realise it at once.
一开始,这只是个噩梦。
At first, it’s just a bad dream.
当我在伦敦休假时,我去国家美术馆听了一场这样的音乐会。
When I was in London on leave, I went to one of these concerts at the national gallery.
突然我发现我在哭。停不下来。
Suddenly I found that I was crying. Couldn’t stop.
人们开始看着我,我……我不得不出去。
People began to look at me and I… And I had to go out.
过了一段时间,我…我感觉好多了,我发现我能想起罗盘罗斯,以及死在她体内的人。
Then after a while, I… I felt better, and I found that I could think of compass Rose, and the men who died in her.
还有悲伤和它的浪费。
And the sadness and the waste of it.
不想再哭了。
And not want to cry any more.
中尉的秘密,或者我为什么回家找妈妈。
Secrets of a first lieutenant, or why I went home to mum.
你不必为自己是人而道歉。
You don’t have to apologise for being a human being.
有人需要指南针,罗斯。
Somebody had to cry for compass Rose.
为什么不应该是你?
Why shouldn’t it have been you?
我们马上又要出发了。
We’ll be off again in no time at all now.
朱莉,朱莉,我错了吗?
Julie, Julie, am iwrong?
有东西可失去是不是更好?
Is it better to have something to lose?
有个活下去的目标会更好。
It’s better still to have something to live for.
是的。我好像把事情搞得有点混乱,不是吗?
Yes. I seem to have got things a little muddled, don’t I?
一点。
A little.
-照顾好自己,好吗?——非常小心。我经常做的。
– Take care of yourself, won’t you? – Great care. I always do.
我的意思是它。
I mean it.
你看,我知道你要去哪里。
You see, I know where you’re going.
于是我们又打了起来。
‘And so we went to war again.
“还有最痛苦的地方。车队将前往俄♥罗♥斯♥北部。”
‘And to the bitterest sector of it. The convoy routes to north Russia.’
从摩尔曼斯克回家时,天气很糟糕,只要天气持续,我们就不会受到攻击
‘Homeward bound from murmansk, ‘we had bad weather, ‘and as long as that lasted, we were safe from attack.’
“然后天气变好了。”
‘Then the weather moderated.’
“接触的,先生。”
‘In contact, sir.’
改变航向和方位。港口十。
altering course to bearing. Port ten.
-即时回声,长官-开火!
– Instantaneous echo, sir. – Fire!
火!
Fire!
-失去联♥系♥了,长官-失去联♥系♥了,长官
– Lost contact, sir. – Lost contact, sir.
石油,先生!
Oil, sir!
好吧,那就这么定了!
Well, that’s settled that one’s hash!
没有残骸,没有木制品。就石油。
No wreckage, no woodwork. Just oil.
她可能是故意放油的。
She could have released that oil on purpose.
约曼,通知花瓣,”继续在你的区域搜寻。”
Yeoman, make to petal, “continue search in your area.”
第一,执行失联程序。
Number one, carry out lost contact procedure.
我要继续攻击。
I am going on with the attack.
检查完毕,长官,没有记录。
End of sweep, sir. Nothing on the recorder.
很好。继续工作。
Very well. Carry on.
通过回声从红色80扫到绿色80。
Sweep from red 80 to green 80 by echo.
通过回声从红色80扫到绿色80。
Sweep from red 80 to green 80 by echo.
发射间隔2500码。
Transmission interval, 2,500 yards.
2500码的,先生。
2,500 yards, sir.
没有接触,先生。
No contact, sir.
继续工作。
Carry on.
-继续扫扫。-继续扫扫,长官。
– Carry on the sweep. – Carry on the sweep, sir.
她可能被击沉了。
She could have been sunk.
我真希望你能少管闲事,继续干♥你♥的工作!
I wish to heaven you’d mind your business and get on with your job!
第一。
Number one.
——先生?-对不起,我说了那些话。
– Sir? – Sorry I said that.
好的,先生。
That’s all right, sir.
我不认为她是沉没的。没有足够的证据。
I don’t think she was sunk. Not enough evidence for it.
没有,先生。
No, sir.
-引导060。-“060号♥舵,先生。”
Steer 060. – ‘Steer 060, sir.’
第一,这将是一场不同的战争。
it’s getting to be a different kind of war, number one.
里面的人也不一样。
And the people in it have got different, too.
你是什么意思,先生?
In what way do you mean, sir?
一开始有时间做各种各样的事情。
Oh, at the beginning there was time for all sorts of things.
理解的人。
Understanding people.
体谅他们。想知道他们是否快乐。
Making allowances for them. Wondering whether they were happy.
甚至不管他们喜不喜欢你。
Even whether they liked you or not.
现在,战争似乎不再是感情的问题了。
Now, the war doesn’t seem to be a matter of feelings any more.
这一切都以罗盘罗斯结束了。
All that finished with compass Rose.
现在只剩下杀死敌人的问题了。
Now it’s just a matter of killing the enemy.
我猜你认为那全是错的。
I suppose you think that’s all wrong.
一个人永远不会让自己因战争而丧失人性。
And that a man would never allow himself to be dehumanised by war.
是的,先生。
Yes, sir.
我还以为你很坚强呢。
I thought you were made of sterner stuff.
没有与海岸的联♥系♥之类的。
No ties with the shore and all that sort of thing.
我也是。
So did I.
但这是个很难回答的问题,不是吗,先生?
But it’s a difficult question, isn’t it, sir?
战争结束后,我会像你一样对每个人都很好。
After the war, I’ll be as sweet as you like to everybody.
包括你。
Including you.
现在,我要再次进行平方搜索。
Right now, I’m going back on the square search again.
我们会守在行动站,第一。
We’ll keep at action stations, number one.
是,长官
Aye-aye, sir.
正常的扫描。我们又在搜索了。
Normal sweep. We’re doing a box search again.
正常扫描,先生。
Normal sweep, sir.
不要发出那种肮脏的噪音!-空牙,长官。
– Don’t make that filthy noise! – Hollow tooth, sir.
继续你的工作吧!
Get on with your work!
我们最好再来杯可可。
We better have another brew of cocoa.
-遵命,长官-好的
– Aye-aye, sir. – Right.
没有记录,长官。
Nothing on the recorder, sir.
-怎么了?-没什么,长官,只是例行报告
– What about it? – Nothing, sir. A routine report.
-这是另一次扫荡的结束。-再扫一次是什么意思?
– It’s the end of another sweep. – What do you mean “another sweep”?
-抱歉,先生-听着,数字…
– Sorry, sir. – Now, look here, number…!
好吧。继续工作。
All right. Carry on.
你该睡觉了,先生。
Time you had some sleep, sir.
是的,我知道,医生。但我得待在桥上。
Yes, I know, doc. But I’ve got to stay on that bridge.
你能给我安排点什么吗?
Can you fix me up with something?
-有必要吗?-别开始了!
– Is it necessary? – Don’t you start!
这里有一艘潜艇。
There’s a u-boat here.
我很清楚有,我一定要抓住她。
I know damn well there is, and I’m going to get her.
我想找点能让我在工作时保持清醒的东西。
I want something to keep me awake while I’m doing it.
我给你开几片药。
I’ll give you a couple of pills.
24小时内,你会感觉像只春天的羔羊。
You’ll feel like a spring lamb for about 24 hours.
在那之后,你会像火一样熄灭,带着宿醉醒来。
After that, you’ll go out like alight, and wake up with a hangover.
嗯,也许吧。但它不是一个可以玩的东西。
Hm, probably. But it isn’t a thing to play with.
我不打算养成这样的习惯。
I wasn’t intending to make a habit of it.
这是一个特殊的场合。
This is a special occasion.
“桥,先生。”
‘Bridge, sir.’
——是吗?-“Petal找到了一个接头。”
– yes? – ‘Petal’s got a contact.’
谢谢你,医生!
thanks, doc!
理论上,你应该躺十分钟!
In theory, you ought to lie down for ten minutes!
-我们的转速是多少?- 120,先生。
– What revs are we doing? – 120, sir.
——右15。——右15。
Starboard 15. – Starboard 15.
——攻击。全速前进。——全速前进。
– Attacking. Full ahead. – Full ahead.
“全速前进,先生。”
‘Full ahead, sir.’
——在船中♥央♥部?——“在船中♥央♥部,先生。”
– midships? – ‘Midships, sir.’
联♥系♥上了,长官,方位190。
In contact, sir. Bearing 190.
– 400码。——高回声。
– 400 yards. – Echo high.
-引导190。-“190号♥方向盘,先生。”
– Steer 190. – ‘Steer 190, sir.’

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!