和我。我,我也有同样的愿望。强大得多。
And me. Me, I have the same wish. Much stronger.
还有我的妻子。还有我的三个孩子。
And for my wife, too. And my three children.
哦。这很好。
Oh. That’s fine.
我们知道你有很多事情要考虑。
We know that you have much to think about.
是的。我一直在想。
Yes. I have been thinking.
你伤心吗?
Are you sad?
是的,我很伤心。
Yes, I am pretty sad.
水里的人?
The men in the water?
——是的。-那些你不得不杀的人?
– Yes. – The men you had to kill?
-这是必要的。-是的,这是战争。
– It was necessary. – Yes, it is war.
没有什么可责备的。
There is no blame.
-可能会有想法。-会有想法的。
– There may be thoughts. – There will be thoughts.
用杜松子酒代替思想。
And for thoughts there is gin.
——Skol。——Skol。
– Skol. – Skol.
你没事吧,先生?
Are you all right, sir?
不。我不介意告诉你。
No. I don’t mind telling you.
我不是。
I’m not.
你得把这一切都忘掉。
You’ve got to forget all about it.
担心这件事没有什么好处。你不能改变任何事。
There’s no good worrying about it. You can’t change anything.
那里有一艘潜水艇。
There was a submarine there.
我很确定。
And I’m sure of it.
那是潜艇发动攻击的地方。
It’s where a submarine making an attack would have been.
如果这是一艘潜艇,它会再杀死多少人和船只?
And if it was a submarine, how many more men and ships would it have killed?
我必须这么做。
I had to do it.
不管怎样,都写在报告里了。
Anyway, it’s all in the report.
这是我的错。
It was my fault.
我认出那是一艘潜水艇。
I identified it as a submarine.
如果有人杀了那些人,那就是我。
If anyone murdered those men, I did.
没人杀了他们。
No one murdered them.
这是战争。
It’s the war.
整个血腥的战争。
The whole bloody war.
我们必须做这些事。
We’ve just got to do these things.
最后我们一起祈祷。
And say our prayers at the end.
你喝酒了吗,第一?
Have you been drinking, number one?
是的,先生,是的。
Yes, sir. Yes, I have.
我也是。
And so have I.
自从我们委任以来,第一次离开母港。
First time out of home port since we commissioned.
晚安,各位。
Good night.
晚上好,先生。
Good night, sir.
先生,你……你最好上♥床♥睡觉。
Sir, you… you’d better get to bed.
你快受够了,是吗?
You’ve just about had it, haven’t you?
我不能让你上♥床♥睡觉,我♥干♥净而可敬的船长,但我至少可以让你睡一晚上。
Well, I can’t get you to bed, my clear and revered captain, but I can at least snug you down for the night.
你醒来的时候会觉得很难受的。
You’re going to have quite a hangover when you wake up.
祝福你的心!
Bless your heart!
我们在那。
There we are.
伸直你的腿。
Get your legs out straight.
我只能给你这么多了。
That’s the best I can do for you.
我希望能有更多。
I wish it could be more.
晚安,各位。
Good night.
我不觉得吉布是个坏地方。
I didn’t think gib was such a bad place.
你知道那边有个人跟我说了什么吗?
Do you know what a chap there said to me?
——什么?-我说我们一直在护送一名男子。
– What? – I said we’d been escorting ag93.
他说任何在护航船队里航行的人都应该死了或者在拐弯处。
He said anyone sailed in that convoy ought to be dead or round the bend.
-他能看出你没死-我还没疯呢!
– Well, he could see you weren’t dead. – I’m not round the bend!
你不是应该在做急救训练吗?
Aren’t you supposed to be doing casualty drill on the two pounder?
哦,是的,先生,但是……是,长官。
Oh, yes, sir, but… aye-aye, sir.
队长,先生?-头儿,怎么了?
– Captain, sir? – Well, chief, what is it?
船尾有个联轴器松脱了。
I’ve got a coupling breaking loose down aft.
看来是断了的螺栓。我想停下来,把它锁起来,先生。
Broken bolt by the look of it. I’d like to stop and secure it, sir.
你是说你想让我慢下来?
You mean you want me to slow down?
如果我们一直让轴转动,它很可能会坏掉。
If we keep the shaft turning at all, it’s liable to crack up.
我不能把联轴器拿出来换除非我们停止引擎。
I can’t take the coupling out to replace it unless we stop engines.
这是一个尴尬的角落。
It’s one of those awkward corners.
后接器正好在gland空间内。
The after-coupling right up inside the gland space.
——好的。尽可能快。-我会的,先生。
– All right. Be as quick as you can. – I’ll be that, sir.
——停止发动机。——停止发动机。
– Stop engines. – Stop engines.
我想知道这个洞是否损坏了。
I wonder if the hole is damaged.
-去死吧。-别说了!
– Suck it and see. – Cut that out!
拿一把扳手,一个敲打锤和一个吹灯。
Get a spanner, a flogging hammer and a blowlamp.
我要上去向船长报告。
I’m going up to report to the captain.
毒蛇回来了,长官,呼叫!
Viperous is coming back, sir. Calling!
“修理的情况如何?”
“What is the state of repairs?”
制♥造♥,“发现了问题,”但估计修理还需要几个小时。
Make, “trouble located, “but estimate repairs will take several hours yet.”
我们最好现在就撤船。是,长官。
– We’d better darken ship now. – Aye-aye, sir.
把船吊出来,准备放下去。
Have the boat slung out ready for lowering.
-木筏上的绳索也解开了吗,先生?——是的。
Raft lashings cast off too, sir? – Yes.
回复,先生。”恐怕今晚我不能给你留个舞伴。”
Reply, sir. “I’m afraid I cannot spare you an escort for the night.”
“这很好。我们会自己睡觉。”
Make, “that’s quite all right. We’ll sleep ourselves.”
第一,让大家记住,我们不能有任何噪音。
Number one, impress on everybody, we mustn’t have any noise.
不敲。在这样的夜晚,几英里外都能听到。
No banging about. It could be heard miles away on a night like this.
-是,是,长官-我们也可以把帽子弄黑
– Aye-aye, sir. – We may as well darken caps, too.
是的,先生。
Yes, sir.
回复,先生。“我得让你躺在贞洁的沙发上了。
Reply, sir. “I must leave you to your virtuous couch.
“晚安,美丽的姑娘。
“Good night, fair maiden.
“祝你好运”。
“Best of luck.”
如果再有人吵吵闹闹,我就拿他的肠子当领带。
If anyone else makes a noise, I’ll have his guts for a necktie.
看,下去看看…告诉他别再敲了,或者用什么办法把它捂起来。
Look, go down and see what’s… Tell him to stop the hammering, or muffle it somehow.
-告诉他鱼雷会先击中他!——先生。
– Tell him a torpedo will hit him first! – Sir.
是来看热闹的吗,先生?不会太久了。
Come to see the fun, sir? It won’t be long now.
很好,长官。但船长有点担心噪音。
Fine, chief. But the captain’s a little worried about the noise.
你能不能把气氛缓和一点?
Could you do anything to tone it down a bit?
差不多完成了,长官,我们正在打绳结。
Pretty well finished now, sir. We’re flogging up the knots.
-你听到楼上的锤击声了吗?——听到了吗?
– Did you hear the hammering up top? – Hear it?
有u型潜艇在几英里外冒出来抱怨噪音!
There were u-boats popping up miles around complaining about the racket!
-有潜艇的迹象吗,长官?-目前还没有。
– Any sign of a submarines, sir? – Nothing so far.
如果他们现在不抓我们,就永远抓不到了。
If they don’t get us now, they never will.
这是承诺吗,头儿?
Is that a promise, chief?
-准备出发了,长官-干得好,长官
– Ready to move, sir. – Well done, chief.
驾驶室,环在主机旁边。
Wheelhouse, ring stand by main engine.
“主发动机待命,先生。”
‘Stand by main engine, sir.’
桥,先生。
Bridge, sir.
——是吗?-“我们在雷达上看到了车队。”
– Yes? – ‘We have the convoy on the radar.’
哦,很好。我们还要多久才能有视觉接触?
oh, good. How long before we’re in visual touch?
-大概三个小时,先生-好让我知道。
– ‘About three hours, sir.’ – Right. Let me know.
——雷达。桥。——“桥”。
– Radar. Bridge. – ‘Bridge.’
“我在车队后面收到一个小回声,长官。
‘I’m getting a small echo astern of the convoy, sir.
“你能从桥上的转发器上看到吗?”
‘Can you see it on the bridge repeater?’
我懂了。你怎么看?
I’ve got it. What do you make of it?
“这很难说,先生。”
‘It’s hard to tell, sir.’
它很小,但它一直在那里,与车队保持同步。
it’s small, but it’s there all the time, keeping pace with the convoy.
会不会是其中一艘船的回声?
Could it be a back-echo off one of the ships?
我不这么认为,长官,一开始角度就不对。
I don’t think so, sir. The angle’s wrong for a start.
-那就掉队吧。“先生,这只船有点小。
– Well, a straggler, then. – ‘It’s a bit small for a ship, sir.
“你看见右舷那边的船了吗?”
‘Do you see the ship right out to starboard?
“可能是护送者中的一个。那要大得多。”
‘Probably one of the escorts. That’s a lot bigger.’
盯紧它。
keep your eye on it.
舰桥,长官,舰桥,长官!
Bridge, sir. Bridge, sir!
轴承330。
Bearing 330.
在护卫队后面十英里左右,长官。
That makes it about ten miles astern of the convoy, sir.
-电视机没问题吧?——没有。布景在最上面一行。
– Nothing wrong with the set? – No. The set’s on the top line.
-以前有过这样的回声吗?-不完全是,先生。
– Ever had an echo like this before? – Not exactly, sir.
它的大小和在那个范围内的小船差不多。
It’s about the size you get from a small boat at that range.
——一个渔船吗?-比那个小,先生。
– A trawler? – Smaller than that, sir.
各就各位!
Sound action stations!
报告你的目标。
Report your target.
轴承345。9000年,先生。
Bearing 345. Range 9,000, sir.
——莫雷尔!——先生!
– Morell! – Sir!
水面上有一艘潜艇,就在正前方!
There’s a u-boat on the surface, dead ahead!
——站!-她现在不在范围内。
– Stand to! – She’s out of range at the moment.
但我想在她潜水前拍几张照片,如果我们能足够近的话。
But I want to get in shots before she dives, if we can get near enough.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!