(伊丽莎白泰勒)
(李察波顿)
(艾德华艾比斯)
(灵欲春宵)
现在是凌晨两点钟 – 嗨.乔治
It’s 2 o’clock in the morning. – Oh, George!
没错
Well, it is.
你真的像母鸡一样
What a cluck you are!
现在很晚了
It’s late, you know. It’s late.
(乔治史格)
(珊蒂丹尼斯)
(编剧:恩尼斯特里曼)
(导演:麦克尼古拉斯)
乱七八糟
What a dump!
“乱七八糟”是从哪里来的
Hey, what’s that from? “What a dump!”
我怎么会知道
How would I know?
拜托.到底是怎么来的
Oh, come on, what’s it from?
你知道的
You know!
到底是怎么来的,看在老天爷的份上
What’s it from, for Christ’s sake?
什么是从哪里来的
What’s what from?
我刚跟你讲的
I just told you. I just did it.
“乱七八糟”
“What a dump!”
到底怎么来的
Huh? What’s that from?
我完全不知道
I haven’t the faintest idea.
笨蛋
Dumbbell!
这是从贝蒂戴维斯的电影
It’s from some Bette Davis picture…
那该死的华纳兄弟出品的
…some goddamn Warner Brothers epic.
玛莎.我怎么会记得所有华纳出品的电影
Martha, I can’t remember all the films
that came out of Warner Brothers.
没有人要你去记所有华纳的电影
Nobody’s asking you to remember
every Warner Brothers epic.
只是一部电影.就这样
Just one single little epic.That’s all.
贝蒂戴维斯在结局时得了腹膜炎
Bette Davis gets peritonitis at the end.
她从头到尾戴了一顶很可怕的假发
And she wears a fright wig
throughout the picture.
后来她好像和乔瑟夫卡顿结婚
She’s married to Joseph Cotten or something.
应该是吧
Somebody.
她去芝加哥是因为爱上了脸上有疤的演员
She wants to go to Chicago because
she loves that actor with the scar.
她后来生病了
She gets sick…
她坐在化妆台上
…and sits down at her dressing table…
哪一个演员. 哪一个疤
What actor? What scar?
我不记得他的名字 – 那部电影叫什么名字
I can’t remember his name!
What’s the picture?
我要知道那部电影到底叫什么名字
I want to know the name of the picture.
她得了腹膜炎
She gets this peritonitis…
但是还是决定要去芝加哥
…and decides to go to Chicago anyway.
“芝加哥”,那部电影就叫“芝加哥”
“Chicago”! It’s called “Chicago.”
是吗
What is?
我是说那部片子叫做“芝加哥”
I mean the picture. It’s “Chicago.”
拜托
Oh, good grief!
你难道什么都不知道吗
Don’t you know anything?
“芝加哥”是30年代的音乐剧
“Chicago” was a ’30s musical…
是爱丽丝费小姐主演,这你都不知道吗
…starring little Miss Alice Faye.
Don’t you know anything?
在这部片子里…
This picture…
贝蒂戴维斯,有一天从杂货店回家
…Bette Davis comes home from
a hard day at the grocery store…
她在杂货店上班吗
She works in a grocery store?
她是个家庭主妇,去买♥♥杂货的
She’s a housewife. She buys things.
她带着杂货回家
She comes with the groceries…
她走进一个典型的客厅
and she walks into the modest living room…
那是一栋典型的乔瑟夫卡顿式的屋子
of the modest cottage
modest Joseph Cotten set her up in.
他们结婚了吗
Are they married?
他们当然结婚了 .不要多嘴
Yes, they’re married.
To each other, cluck!
她进门 .她看看四周
And she comes in and she
looks around this room…
她把杂货放下
and she sets down her groceries.
然后她说…
And she says…
“乱七八糟”
“What a dump!”
她非常不满意
She’s discontent.
电影到底叫什么名字
What’s the name of the picture?
我真的不知道
I really don’t know.
想啊
Well, think!
我很累.亲爱的
I’m tired, dear.
我不知道你为什么累.今天什么都没做
I don’t know why you’re tired.
You didn’t do anything today.
我很累 – 你今天又没教书
I’m tired.
– You didn’t have classes.
你父亲总在周六晚上开这种狂欢宴会
If your father didn’t always set up
these Saturday night orgies…
那是你太差劲了 .乔治
Well, it’s just too bad about you.
我总是如此
Well, that’s how it is anyway.
你什么都不会做.从来不会交际应酬
You didn’t do anything.
You never do. You never mix!
你只会坐下来聊天
You just sit around and talk.
那你要我怎么办.像你一样叽叽喳喳吗
What do you want me to do?
Bray at everyone all night like you do?
我才不会那样
I don’t bray!
好吧.你不会
All right, you don’t bray.
我才不会那样
I did not bray.
我已经说你不会了
I said you didn’t bray!
给我倒杯酒
Fix me a drink.
你还没喝够吗
Haven’t you had enough?
我说.给我倒杯酒
I said fix me a drink!
我想喝一杯睡前酒.不会怎么样的
Well, I don’t suppose a nightcap
would kill either of us.
睡前酒.你在开玩笑吗
A nightcap? Are you kidding?
我们有访客
We’ve got guests.
有什么
Got what?
访客…
Guests
访客
Guests!
对.是访客.来我们家玩的人
Yeah, guests. People.
We’ve got guests coming over.
什么时候
When?
现在
Now.
天啊.玛莎.你知不知道现在几点
Good Lord, Martha,
do you know what time it is?
到底是谁要来
Who’s coming over?
无名氏. 谁
What’s-their-name.
– Who?
无名氏! – 谁是无名氏
Who’s what’s-their-name?
我不知道他们的名字.乔治
I don’t know their name, George.
我们今晚遇见的 .他们是新朋友
We met tonight. They’re new.
他好像是在数学系教书
He’s in the math department or something.
今晚我不记得有遇到什么新朋友
I don’t remember meeting anybody tonight.
你当然遇到了
Well, you did.
他们全都像驴子一样.到底是谁
Of all the asinine…
Who are these people?
他在数学系教书
He’s in the Math Department.

Who?
他在数学系教书.一个年轻的金发男子
He’s in the Math Department.
He’s young and he’s blond…
他英俊.而且很强壮
He’s good-looking, well-built?
是的 .很英俊.而且很强壮
Yes, good-looking, well-built.
全都清楚了. – 什么
It figures. – What?
没事
Nothing.
他的太太非常娇小.没怎么打扮
His wife’s a mousy little type
without any hips or anything.
想起来了吗
Remember them now?
我想是的.为什么他们要现在来
I guess so. But why do they
have to come over now?
因为老爸说应该招待他们.这就是原因
Because Daddy said we should be
nice to them, that’s why.
天啊
老爸说我们应该招待他们
为什么现在
– Daddy said we should be nice to them.
– Why now…?
因为老爸说我们要招待他们
Because Daddy said
we should be nice to them!
但是.我想人家也没有要我们整晚陪他们
He didn’t mean we were supposed
to stay up all night with them.
我们可以某个礼拜天请他们来
We could have them over some Sunday.
不管了.再说现在已是礼拜天
Well, never mind. Besides, it is Sunday.
礼拜天凌晨
Very early Sunday.
这真是疯狂. – 没办法
It’s ridiculous!
– Well, it’s done.
他们在哪里
Where are they?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!