你们是怎么把自己拖走的?
How did you manage to drag yourselves away, huh?
你真是个好人,不是吗?
Matey lot of so-and-sos, aren’t you?
-发生什么事了?-什么都没有。
– What’s been happening? – Nothing at all.
我猜你一直在往岸上溜吧。
I suppose you were slipping ashore the whole time.
至于你们这些已婚男人,你们过得很愉快。别告诉我!
And as for you married men, you had a wonderful time. Don’t tell me!
——好吧,是的。非常好。-我打赌是!
– Well, yes. It was very nice. – I bet it was!
我敢说你们俩都有孕在身!
I bet you left a bun in the oven, both of you!
为什么队长不把他除掉?
Why doesn’t the captain get rid of him?
这在战时可不容易。
It’s not so easy in wartime.
-我们能摆脱他吗?——没有人能。
– Well, can we get rid of him? – Nobody can.
-你确定吗?-他不喜欢上一个护卫队。
– Are you sure? – He didn’t like that last convoy.
——是谁干的?-但我觉得他是那种令人担忧的人。
– Who did? – But I think he’s the worrying type.
甚至可能会得十二指肠溃疡。这是经典的抱怨。
Might even get a duodenal ulcer. That’s the classical complaint.
海军非常重视他们。
The Navy takes them very seriously.
以防你出海时发生意外。
In case something blows up while you’re at sea.
我们最好有个人告诉他。
Well, one of us had better tell him.
好吧,我不想让他对如何去做这件事有任何怀疑,就因为我需要一句友好的建议。
Well, I wouldn’t want him to be in any doubt as to how to go about it, just for the want of a friendly word of advice.
那天晚上我看了一些敦刻尔克的新闻短片。
I saw some newsreel stuff of dunkirk the other night.
有一艘老式的v型和w型驱逐舰,里面塞满了军队。
There was an old v and w destroyer simply packed with troops.
你可以看到有人试图让他们对着镜头微笑。
You could see someone was trying to make them smile at the camera.
他们看起来并不想要太多。
They didn’t look as if they wanted to much.
好吧,至少有…
Well, at least there are…
——伤害。-怎么了?
– That hurt. – Well, what’s the matter?
一个可怕的痛苦……你最好去躺下。放松一下。
A terrible pain… Well, you better go and lie down. Take it easy for a bit.
——它的痛苦。-也许你肚子里有个小面包。
– It’s agony. – Perhaps you have a bun in the oven.
是的。也许我最好躺一会儿,先生。
Yes. Perhaps I better had lie down for a bit, sir.
也许它会消失。
Maybe it’ll pass off.
嗯,坏运气。
Well, bad luck.
大多数移♥动♥。我想我们帮不了他吧?
Most moving. I imagine there’s nothing we can do to help him?
你们都在笑什么?
What are you all grinning at?
抱歉,先生,我在想点事。
Sorry, sir. I was thinking of something.
当中尉痛苦的时候,我没想到你还能嘲笑其他的事。
When the first lieutenant’s in pain, I shouldn’t have thought you’d be able to laugh at anything else.
从那时起,他们将独♥立♥进行。
From then on, they’ll proceed independently.
你们将在冰岛附近的一个会合点,接回返航的r20车队,稍后会发出信♥号♥♥。
You will pick up the homeward-bound convoy r20, at a rendezvous off Iceland, which will be signalled later.
——都清楚了吗?——是的,先生。
– All clear? – Yes, sir.
我必须告诉你,根据情报,德国人已经几乎完整地占领了布雷斯特港。
And I must tell you that according to intelligence, the Germans have captured the port of brest more or less intact.
这将大大增加u型潜艇的数量,以及它们的射程。
That will greatly increase the number of u-boats operating, as well as their range.
从现在开始,你必须预料到敌人的活动……
From now on you have to expect enemy activity…
——进来。-你找我,先生?
– Come in. – You wanted me, sir?
是的。我刚从海军医院的总理办公室收到信♥号♥♥。
Yes. I just had a signal from the pmo at the naval hospital.
副队长一时半会儿还不会回来。
The first lieutenant won’t be back for some time.
他疑似十二指肠溃疡。
He’s got a suspected duodenal ulcer.
完全正确。我们今天下午启航。我们只好一个人去了。
Exactly. We sail this afternoon. We’ll have to go without him.
到那时我们也没有机会得到缓解。
We haven’t a chance of getting a relief by then either.
你得接任中尉一职了。
You’ll have to take over at first lieutenant.
-好的,先生-我会尽我所能帮你
– Yes, sir. – I’ll help you as much as I can.
你应该能坚持到救援人员到来。
You should be able to carry on until a relief arrives.
-我可以继续,先生-你这么认为吗?
– I can carry on, anyway, sir. – Do you think so?
是的,先生。
Yes, sir.
好吧,我明白了。
Well, I’ll see.
现在,由于人手不足,我建议像这样重新安排手表。
Now, as we’re short-handed, I suggest we reorganise the watches like this.
-今晚下面天气怎么样?-够暖和,先生。
– What’s it like below tonight? – Warm enough, sir.
舱壁有点出汗了。-是的,我想…
– The bulkheads are sweating a bit. – Yes, I expect…
船着火了!红色20号♥,长官。
Ship on fire! Bearing red 20, sir.
舵手,长官,航向160。现在看着电报机。
Coxswain at the wheel, sir. Course 160. Watch that telegraph now.
正确的。
Right.
-炮手已关闭,长官-准备起飞
– ‘Gun crew closed up, sir. – ‘Action steaming stations.’
——全速前进。-全速前进,长官。
– full ahead. – Full ahead, sir.
——“右15。-右舵15号♥,长官。
– ‘Starboard 15.’ – Starboard 15, sir.
从绿色050扫到绿色120。
Sweep from green 050 to green 120.
从050号♥跑道到120号♥跑道,长官。
Sweep from green 050 to green 120, sir.
关闭了,先生!
Closed up, sir!
清除炸♥药♥,设置一个模式,b组给面包师!
Clear away charges, and set one pattern, b for baker!
肯定是弹♥药♥。我对它也不太了解。
Must’ve been ammunition. Didn’t know much about it anyhow.
如果有必要,这是最好的死法。
It’s the best way to die if you’ve got to.
在船中♥央♥部。
Midships.
“船中间有轮吗,先生?”-右舵20。
– ‘Wheel at midships, sir?’ – Starboard 20.
“右20,先生。”
‘Starboard 20, sir.’
舰桥,深水炸♥弹♥!——Ferraby,先生!
– Bridge, depth charge! – Ferraby, sir!
“我们要派出一艘潜艇。你的领队是谁?”
‘We’re going to drop a boat sub. Who’s your leading hand?’
tonbridge,先生!
tonbridge, sir!
叫他从船上带四个人,向那艘船驶去。
Tell him to take four men from the pom-pom, and pull towards that ship.
告诉他在她沉下去之前别插手。然后去救幸存者。
Tell him to stay clear until she goes under. Then pick up survivors.
“我们找完潜艇就回来找他。”
‘We’ll come back for him after we’ve had a look for the u-boat.’
——“先生!我——越快越好!
– ‘sir! I – quick as you can!
是,长官。!Tonbridge !全体船员! 四个人!
Aye-aye, sir! Tonbridge! Boat’s crew! Four men!
——她要走了-桨!
– She’s going. – Oars!
让路。
Give way together.
怎么这么臭?
What’s that filthy stink?
石油燃料,伙计。
The oil fuel, chum.
安静!
Quiet there!
大家别紧张。
Easy, all.
桨。保持右舷不动。
Oars. Hold water starboard.
抓住桨,伙计。
Grab hold of the oar, mate.
帮帮忙! 用绳子把他捆起来!
Bear a hand! Get a rope around him!
没事的,伙计。我们抓住你了。
It’s all right, mate. We’ve got you.
没事的,伙计。
It’s all right, mate.
我想是的,长官,是他肺里的油。
Reckon so, sir. It’s the oil in his lungs.
这个有个严重的伤口。应该缝合起来。
This one’s got a bad gash. Should be sewn up.
没关系的,老伙计。
It’s all right, old chap.
给我一根无菌针。
Get me a sterile needle.
-早上好,先生-早上好,第一
– Good morning, sir. – Morning, number one.
你看起来好像一直很忙。下面的比分是多少?
You look as though you’ve been busy. What’s the score down there?
两人死亡。我想还有一个。11个人,他们会没事的。
Two dead. One more to go, I think. 11 others, they’ll be all right.
上面的情况如何?
How about things up here?
我们在护卫舰的另一边又损失了一艘船。
We lost another ship over on the other side of the convoy.
很晚。你想睡觉吗,先生?我能看完这只表。
Quite a night. Do you want to turn in, sir? I can finish this watch.
不,不。你去睡觉。我要等ferraby和morell。
No, no. You get some sleep. I’ll wait for ferraby and morell.
汤布里奇干得不错。——是的。
– Tonbridge did well. – Yes.
你也是,第一。
So did you, number one.
不,大部分时间都很难熬。
No, it was pretty rough most of it.
我必须了解更多关于包扎伤口的事。
I must find out more about dressing wounds.
如果这样下去,它会派上用场的。
It’s going to come in handy if this goes on.
我不明白为什么不可以。
I don’t see why it shouldn’t.
在我看来,完全没有理由。
No reason at all, as far as I can see.
“那一年,我们跟随11个车队出航。
‘We sailed on 11 convoys that year.
这样,敌人就越发强大了。
‘And all the time the enemy grew stronger.
它就像一个污点蔓延到大海上,毒害着大海。
‘It was like a stain spreading over the sea, ‘poisoning it mile by mile.
对我们来说,大西洋之战变成了一场私人战争。
‘For us, the battle of the Atlantic was becoming a private war.
“如果你在里面,你就知道一切了。
‘If you were in it, you knew all about it.
你知道如何在肮脏的夜晚守望,如何不睡觉,如何埋葬死者,如何不浪费任何人的时间而死
‘You knew how to keep watch on filthy nights, ‘and how to go without sleep, how to Bury the dead, ‘and how to die without wasting anyone’s time.’
你还学会了如何在偶尔的翻修中显得很有格调
‘You learned, as well, how to look fonnard ‘to the occasional blessing of a refit.’
鲍勃!你有多长时间? 周末?
Bob! How long have you got? Weekend?
这次不行,真正的休假地点,在我们的母港改装!
Not this time. Spot of real leave. Refitting in our home port!
不好意思,我带了个朋友来,格莱德,这位是艾拉 · 瓦茨主任。
I’m sorry. Brought a friend, glad. This is chief era watts.
相同的船。吉姆,我的妹妹。
Same ship. Jim, my sister.
见到你很高兴。
Pleased to meet you.
你喝过茶了吗?
Have you had your tea?
我过河就能给你做饭了?不可能!
When I can get your cooking by crossing the river? Not likely!
去你的吧!厨房♥不适合被人看见。到前面来。
Get on with you! The kitchen’s not fit to be seen. Come on in the front.
因为停电,我现在不怎么用了。
I don’t hardly use it now because of the blackout.
我懒得去修窗帘!
I can’t be bothered to fix up the curtains!
-坐下,坐下。-来吧,吉姆。
– Sit you down, sit you down. – Come on, Jim.
改装是怎么回事,鲍勃?我以为你一定要去。
What’s this about a refit, Bob? I thought you had to be there.
不,这次不一样。他们装上了什么无线电装置。
No, this is different. Some radio gadget they’re putting on.
收音机吗?但你不需要重新装♥修♥,对吧?
Radio? But you don’t need a refit for that, do you?
你应该看看那些教授的装备。
You should see the gear those professors have got.
这是非常保密的,塔洛小姐。
It’s very hush-hush, miss tallow.
鲍勃,你还没把我们好好介绍一下。
Bob, you haven’t introduced us properly.
哦,我很抱歉。吉姆,我是亚瑟·贝尔太太。
Oh, I’m sorry. It’s mrs Arthur bell, Jim.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!