放到那边的神明面前
on this thing in front of the deity here.
这是我的腰带吗
Is that my belt?
借下行吗
Can I borrow it?
不 现在不行
Well, no, not right now.
我刚才还找来着
I was looking for that earlier.
-下次先问问 -好
-Ask first… next time. -Right.
我的护照呢
Where’s my passport?
我被掏包了
I got pickpocketed.
护照被偷了
My passport got stolen.
冷静
Calm down.
-不是被偷了 -不 是被偷了
-It’s not stolen. -No, yes, it is.
-没了 -没有 不是
-It’s gone. -No, it’s not.
在我这呢
I have it.
我先出去一下
I’ll be right back.
你偷了我的护照
You stole my passport?
皮特你去哪
Peter, where are you going?
拜拜别的神去
I’m going to go pray at a different thing.
我听说你要提前走
I hear you’re leaving early.
你说什么
What are you talking about?
咱们好像定过协议
I thought we made an agreement.
所以你偷了我的护照
That’s why you stole my passport?
不 我是觉得
Well, no, but I think we have a chance
我们也许可以通过这次经历 改变我们的人生
to make this kind of a life-changing experience,
我们需要这种经历
and I think we need it.
也就是 我不希望你走
In other words, I don’t want you to leave.
他还有六个星期就当爹了
He’s going to have a kid in six weeks.
-谁 -他 揉揉
-Who? -Him, Rubby.
-他不想告诉你 -“揉揉”
-He doesn’t want you to know. -“Rubby”?
是啊 你懂的 揉揉
Yeah, you know, Rubby.
是啊
Yeah.
他为什么不想让我知道
Why doesn’t he want me to know?
因为我们不相信对方
Because we don’t trust each other.
是不是
Wow, right?
-是啊 非常棒 -很好 谢谢
-Yeah, amazing. -Great, thanks.
来擦个鞋吧
Let’s get a shoeshine.
来 擦
Oh, hit it.
嘿 嘿 回来
Hey. Hey, come back here!
-怎么了 -那孩子跑了…
-What? -The kid just left…
-谁 -他刚…
-Who? -He just…
拦住他
Get him!
-他的鞋具还在这呢 -他…
-He left his shoeshine kit. -He…
他现在买♥♥栋楼都够了
Well, now he can pay for this building.
那可是三千块的乐福鞋
Those are $3,000 loafers!
是 但他只有一只啊
Yeah, but he only got one of them.
是的 不过…
Yeah, but that’s…
咱们这没法过了
We’re in an emergency here.
我破相了
I got my face smashed in,
杰克的心碎了
Jack’s heart’s been ripped to shreds,
揉揉要当爹了
and Rubby’s having a child.
咱们来谈谈吧
Let’s get into it.
你告诉他了
You told him?
没关系的
It’s okay.
我们来就是为了这个
Okay, that’s what we’re here for,
开始相信对方
to start trusting each other.
我不明白
I don’t get it, by the way.
为什么不庆祝一下
Why aren’t we celebrating?
因为我不想谈这个
‘Cause I don’t want to talk about it.
为什么
Well, why not?
可能是我一直认为
I guess because I always expected
我迟早会离婚 所有生孩子…
eventually I’ll get divorced, so having children…
本不在计划当中
really wasn’t part of my plan.
是的 但是你找不到比爱丽丝更好的了
Okay, but you’re never gonna do better than Alice,
而结婚的意义就在于…
and what’s the point in getting married…
你为什么觉得会离婚
Why’d you expect to get divorced?
不知道 我爱爱丽丝
I don’t know. I love Alice.
可能跟我们长大的环境有关
Maybe it relates to how we were raised.
我本打算把这个留到行程后期
I was gonna save this for later in the itinerary,
但现在是时候了
but I think it’s time.
我希望咱们一起做这个仪式
There’s a ceremony I want us to do where we each
每人拿一根孔雀毛
take one of these peacock feathers.
走到荒野上
We’re gonna go off into the wilderness
开始冥想…
and meditate for…
该死 我放在布兰登那儿了
Damn it, I gave them to Brendan.
没关系 咱们下站做
That’s all right, we’ll do it after the next stop.
这帮人笑话咱们呢
Those guys are laughing at us.
哪儿
Where?
我爱这个地方
I love it here.
这里的人真是可爱
These people are beautiful.
他们用网球打板球
They’re playing cricket with a tennis ball.
你好
Hello.
-你好吗 -你好
-How do you do? -Hello.
非常好
It’s great.
-真的吗 -真的
-Yeah? -Yeah.
写的非常好
It’s so well-written.
你把每件事记得那么清楚
You remember everything so clearly.
皮特为了发动车 大喊大叫
Peter getting all frantic getting the car started,
你争那个着箱子
you with the suitcase.
人物都是虚构的
The characters are all fictional.
不管怎样 我认为这是
Well, anyway, I think it’s the best thing
你写过最好的
you’ve ever written.
谢谢
Thank you.
这是孔雀毛
Here are the peacock feathers,
还有大♥师♥写的说明
plus some instructions from the guru.
这盒子里是什么
What’s in that box?
他买♥♥的蛇
He bought a snake.
上面有骷髅头…
It’s got a skull and crossbones…
来交换下信息
Let’s update me.
有何进展
Anything?
她收到消息了
She got the message, yeah.
然后
And?
然后没了
What? That’s it.
她收到消息了
That’s it. She got the message.
这你就满足了
You’re satisfied with that?
她知道你们要来啊
Well, she knows you’re coming.
她想见我们吗
Does she want to see us?
但她是你母亲啊
But she’s your mother.
祝你去年生日快乐
Happy birthday… from last year.
这太贵重了 我不能收
I can’t accept this. It’s too valuable.
名字缩写不对
It’s got one wrong initial,
不过涂改一下就好了
but you can paint over it.
算我和杰克送你的
It’s from me and Jack.
谁啊
Yes?
需要茶吗
Would you like tea?

Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
你的谈吐像玛琳·黛德丽
You talk like Marlene Dietrich
你的舞姿像纪姬·江美荷
And you dance like Zizi Jeanmaire
你的衣服是巴尔曼订做的
Your clothes are all made by Balmain
我真该离开这辆车
I got to get off this train.
你的发间埋着钻石和珍珠
And there’s diamonds and pearls in your hair
是的
Yes, there are
你住在漂亮的公♥寓♥
You live in a fancy apartment
就在圣·米歇尔大街上
Off the Boulevard Saint-Michel…
她叫什么来着
What’s her name again?
丽塔
Rita.
你说什么
What’d you say?
箱子有洞
There’s a hole in it.
他跑了
He escaped.
不 不可能
No, he didn’t.
怎么会
How?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!