这下你们俩个笨蛋相信了
Now-Now you believe me, assholes?
好像有条蛇上车了
We think a snake might have gotten on board.
但你的心在哪里 可爱的人儿
But where do you go to, my lovely
当你独自躺在床上
When you’re alone in your bed?
别进去 丽塔
Don’t go in there, Rita.
抓住啦
You got him!
你们下一站就给我下车
I’m kicking you off at the next station.
不要这样
Please don’t do that.
我们非常抱歉 绝不会再发生了
We’re very sorry. It won’t happen again.
我知道不会了
I know it won’t.
什么味道
What’s that smell?
伏尔泰六号♥
Voltaire Number Six.
这些药有处方吗
Do you have a prescription for these?
处方 我半死的人了
A prescription? I almost died.
你俩出去一下
Give me a second.
你在想什么 可爱的人儿
Where do you go to, my lovely
当你独自躺在床上
When you’re alone in your bed?
告诉我那些萦绕着你的思绪
Tell me the thoughts that surround you
那蛇有剧毒
That animal’s deadly poisonous
你居然把他带上车
and you brought him onto my train.
我们不知道 纯属意外
We didn’t know. It was an accident.
我们正尝试新事物
We’re just trying to experience something.
这对我们非常重要
It’s very important to us.
你们不许出隔间
You’re confined to your compartment
等候通知
until further notice.
我们的蛇被没收了
Is our snake getting confiscated?
这有效吗
Do you think it’s working?
你俩感觉到什么了吗
Do we feel something?
-希望吧 -一定会的
-I hope so. -It’s got to.
你俩信任我吗
Do you trust me?
这是什么地方
Where are we?
布兰登 怎么回事
Brendan, what’s going on?
不知道 火车好像迷路了
I don’t know. I guess the train’s lost.
他说什么
What’d he say?
他说火车迷路了
He says the train’s lost.
火车怎么迷路的 它有轨道
How can a train be lost? It’s on rails.
很明显 昨天晚上换错道了
Apparently we took a wrong turn at some point last night.
真见鬼了
That’s crazy.
我们走错多远了
How far off course are we?
没人知道 还没确定我们的方位
Nobody knows-we haven’t located us yet.
你说什么
What’d you just say?
什么
What?
你刚才说的 再说一次
What you just said. Say it again.
还没确定我们的方位
We haven’t located us yet.
这难道不是预兆
Is that symbolic?
“还没确定…我们…的方位”
“We… haven’t located… us… yet.”
羽毛呢
Where’s those feathers at?
在信封里 我早上给你了
In the envelope I gave you this morning.
到那上面等我
Meet me on top of that thing out there.
大♥师♥告诉我 当月亮…
The guru told me when the moon turns…
你俩信任我吗
Do you trust me?
我雇了私♥人♥侦♥探♥查妈妈的下落
I hired a private detective to track down Mom.
她现在住在喜马拉雅山脉的 一座小山的修道院里
She’s living in a convent in the foothills of the Himalayas.
我们离那有六天的路程
We’ll be there in six days.
这怎么可能
How is that possible?
她好像是做了修女
I guess she became a nun, apparently.
你们也知道她的性格
You know what she’s like.
修女
A nun?
应该是
Apparently.
你跟她联♥系♥过了吗
Did you talk to her?
还没有
No, I didn’t.
她知道我们要来
Does she know we’re coming?
是的
I think so.
你怎么知道她想见我们
How do you know she wants to see us?
她可能不想
She probably doesn’t.
也可能想
But maybe she does.
你怎么不早告诉我俩
Why didn’t you tell us sooner?
因为我想保护你俩
Because I’m trying to protect you
怕提起以前的伤心事
from all the painful emotions this is probably gonna stir up.
现在不就是吗
Well, aren’t you kind of doing that right now?
是啊
Yeah.
我也害怕
I’m scared, too.
很明显 她精神崩溃了
She’s obviously suffered some kind of mental collapse
我们得到那儿把她带回家
and we’ve got to go get her and bring her back home.
实际上 我在行程表写了
Actually, it’s in the itinerary,
不过标的是”待定”
but I put it under “T.B.D.”
你笑什么
Why are you laughing?
你不告诉我们是因为
You didn’t tell us ’cause we never
如果我们事先知道我们绝不会来
would’ve come here if we knew about it.
我等一会再发作
I’m gonna hold this in for a little while.
你要把一瓶感冒药干了
You gonna drink that whole bottle of cough medicine?
这样喝醉很傻
That’s a dumb way to get loaded.
来看看行程表
Let’s look at the itinerary.
去他妈的行程表
Fuck the itinerary.
我还是应该把皮带要回来
You know, I think I’m gonna have to get that belt back after all.
那是我花了六千块定做的
Because it cost me $6,000 and it was made special for me.
我们给你换个礼物
We’ll get you a different present.
我不同意
I don’t think so.
什么意思
What is that supposed to mean?
我的意思是这些年来 你总是送出去又要回来
It means there’s been too much Indian giving over the years.
乘务员室
他俩快把我逼疯了
These guys are driving me crazy.
有没有空房♥间 我搬出去
Is there an empty compartment I can move into?
没有 我们订满了
No, there isn’t. We’re fully booked.
我现在很想吻你 可以吗
I really want to kiss you right now. Can I?

No.

No?
但我们已经…做了
But we already… did it.
我有男朋友
I have a boyfriend.
真的吗
You do?
实际上 我们刚分手
Actually, I just broke up with him.
或者说即将分手
Or I’m about to.
我现在很想找人说话
I really need someone to talk to right now.
而我觉得你可能是我生命中很重要的人
And I feel like you might be very important to me in my life.
好吧
All right.
我跟你说什么来着
What did I tell you?
回房♥间去
Get back in your room.
-怎么回事 -什么
-What’s happening? -What do you mean?
-我按铃了 -我这就去
-I rang the bell. -I’ll be right there.
这是爸的剃须刀吗
Is that Dad’s razor?

Yeah.
能跟你说件事吗
Can I say something?
什么
What?
你未经我俩允许就拿爸的东西用
You don’t have permission to take his property that belongs to all of us
好像是你自己的一样
and use it for yourself as if it’s yours.
杰克也这么想 是不是 杰克
Jack agrees with that. Right, Jack?
爸肯定也不乐意
Plus, Dad would’ve hated it.
为什么
Why?
我猜的
That’s my opinion.
我很了解他
I knew him well.
这种话太伤人了
That’s a terrible thing to say.
我也不想
Well, I don’t mean it to be.
只是我认为你不应该有
I just don’t want you to get the feeling
你比我俩跟他更亲
that you’re better friends with him than we are
之类的想法
or something weird like that.
还有 你不应该丢下妻子
And, also, you can’t leave your wife
只因为她有了身孕
just because she’s pregnant.
杰克也同意 是不 杰克
Jack agrees with that, too. Right, Jack?
别总牵扯我
Stop including me.
他最喜欢的是我
I was his favorite.
这是他临死前 浑身是血地

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!