He told me that with blood all over him laying in the street
躺在街上时跟我说的
right before he died.
他说这话想让咱俩有啥感觉
How is that supposed to make us feel?
把我的护照还我
I want my passport back.
弗兰西斯
Francis?

Yeah?
给你腰带
Here’s your belt.
妈的 停手
Fuck. Stop!
-你不爱我 -我爱
-You don’t love me! -Yes, I do!
我也爱你俩 但我要喷你俩脸了
I love you, too, but I’m gonna mace you in the face!
住手
Stop!
你俩逼我的
I had to do it!
杰克你喷我俩
Jack! You maced us!
别牵扯我了
Stop including me!
旅店我找好了
I’ll find us a hotel.
下趟车要明天这个时候
Next train’s in 24 hours.
这是刚收到的
This just came in.
你们眼睛怎么这么红
Why are your eyes all red?
你脑袋怎么这么秃
Why is your head so bald?
因为我有脱发症
Because I have alopecia.
哦 是吗
Oh, yeah.
类似白化病 是吧
That’s like albino, right?
不是
Not really.
杰克把我俩喷了
Jack maced us.
我是不是侮辱布兰登了
Was I just mean to Brendan?
他不会回来了
He’s not coming back.
他不干了
He just quit.
不干了 是啊
He did, didn’t he?
至少把蛇还我们吧
Can we at least get our snake back?
死了
It’s dead.
你把他弄死了
You killed him?
你的假牙没了
Your fake tooth’s gone.
妈的
Fuck.
你说什么
What did you say?
你们真丢人
Shame on you.
你也被喷了
Did you get maced, too?
没有 我在哭呢
No, I’m crying.
你是怎么了
What’s wrong with you?
让我好好想想
Let me think about that.
下次见面时告诉你
I’ll tell you the next time I see you.
好 到时告诉我
Sure, tell me then.
谢谢你利用我
Thanks for using me.
不客气
You’re welcome.
再见 丽塔
Good-bye, Rita.
别了 甜青柠
So long, Sweet Lime.
“亲爱的孩子们….”
“Dear boys…”
时候不好
Bad timing.
今天早上我收到了你们的行程计划
This morning I received the details of your travel plans
一个叫布兰登的人寄过来的
in a document sent to me from a man named Brendan.
很不巧 我现在没法见你们
Unfortunately, I cannot receive you now.
临近的一个村庄急需救助
A neighboring village requires our urgent assistance
而且最近这里
due to an emergency, not to mention the recent
来了一只吃人的老虎
arrival of a man-eating tiger in the region.
我建议你们开春再来
I suggest you come in the spring
比较安全
when you’ll be safe with me.
你们要知道
You must know how sad I am
分开这么久我也十分难过
to experience this long separation.
希望你们能理解我 原谅我
I hope you’ll eventually understand and forgive me.
天主保佑你跟随圣母玛丽慈爱的指引
God bless you and keep you with Mary’s benevolent guidance
在基♥督♥之光中接受永恒的恩典
in the light of Christ’s enduring grace.
给我最爱的孩子 你们的母亲
All my love, your mother,
派翠西亚·惠特曼
Sister Patricia Whitman.
纯粹是胡扯
That sounds like bullshit to me.
-是啊 -明显是
-Me, too. -Obviously.
她拿咱们当小孩糊弄呢
She’s trying to sell us a vacuum cleaner.
来嗨一下吧
Let’s get high.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
我也是
Me, too.
我没想冲着脸去
I wasn’t trying to aim for your face.
没事 反正也毁了
Doesn’t matter, it’s already demolished.
我们回家吧
Let’s just go home.
她也不想见我们
She doesn’t want to see us anyway.
真的吗
You don’t think so?
难道出于母性都不想
Not even on some primordial level?
没有
No.
她已经消失一辈子了
She’s been disappearing all our lives.
我们辛苦长这么大还受这样的对待
We weren’t raised to be treated like that.
真不公平
It’s just not done.
可能注定就是这样的
Maybe this is how it’s supposed to happen.
跟以前一样
It could all be part of it.
也许这就是我们心灵之旅的终点
Maybe this is where the spiritual journey ends.
你俩读过说明了吧
You read the instructions,right?
好 开始吧
Okay, let’s do it.
我在这儿吗
I’m gonna go over here.
对 站石头上
Yeah, g… that’s good, get on the rock. Yeah.
-好 -皮特 你…
-Yeah. Yeah, okay. -Peter, you get… Yeah.
-都准备好了吗 -好了 -好了
-Everybody ready? -Yeah. -Yeah.
-啊吼 -圣安
-Ah! Oh! -Shalom.
好了 完成
Okay, that’s it. That’s it.
好的
Okay.

Well, all right.
你的飞哪去了
Which direction did yours go?
什么
What do you mean?
你的羽毛
Your feathers.
我的吹向山那边了
Mine blew towards the mountains.
不对 不应该被吹走
That’s not right-it’s not supposed to get blown away.
应该你向它吹气
You’re supposed to blow on it…
然后埋了
And then bury it.
这步我没做
I didn’t get that.
我的还在这
I still have mine.
你俩做的不对
You guys didn’t do it right.
我问你俩看没看说明
I asked you if you read the instructions.
你俩还做错了
You did it wrong.
我尽力了
I tried my hardest.
我实在没有办法了
I don’t know what else to do.
我想爸不会不高兴的
I don’t think Dad would have hated it.
他真的最喜欢你吗
Did he really say you were his favorite?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我没太听懂
I could barely understand him.
他已经喘不上气了
He wasn’t really breathing.
我在想我们三个
I wonder if the three of us
在现实生活中会不会成为朋友
could have been friends in real life.
没有兄弟关系 作为普通人
Not as brothers but as people.
可能会处的更好吧
Well, we probably would’ve had a better chance, I guess.
咱们再定个协议
Let’s make another agreement:
等开春时再回来…
We’ll all come back here in the spring when…
我们不会回来了
We’re never coming back here.
我们找个机场 各走各的路
Let’s just find an airport and go our separate ways.
觉不觉得现在听到远处的火车开过
Wouldn’t it sound great if you could hear a train
是很美的事情
going by off in the distance right now?
-没感觉 -可能挺烦人的
-Not really. -Probably be annoying.
看那帮小兔崽子
Look at these assholes.
要翻了
That’s gonna tip over.

Go!
救那个小的
Get the little one.
弗兰西斯
Francis!
抓牢他
Grab him!
别松手
Don’t let go of me.
他被缠住了
He’s all tangled up.
坚持住 我来
Hang on, hang on. I got you.
我弄不开

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!