“他死的突然 在过街时被一辆的士撞上…”
你看 似乎
You know, maybe right before
你要把牙拿出来之前
whenever you’re about to take out your tooth,
应该先说句”不好意思”什么的
you should say something like, “Please forgive this.”
因为这样有点…
Because it’s, actually, it’s kind of…
能不能 离远点
Can… you… back away a little?
吐沫溅到眼睛里了
You just spit in my eye.
你最近一次回美国是几时
When was the last time you were in America, by the way?
记不清了
I don’t know.
葬礼那次
The funeral.
那就是一年喽
In other words, a year?
那我不得不说
I have to tell you,
我支持你俩分手
I support this relationship not working out.
请问可以点菜了吗
May I take your order, please?
我看看
Let’s see.
我们点肉还是点鱼
Do we want meat or fish?
我要点鸡肉
I’m gonna have the chicken.
杰克 你不如来点鱼 一定不错
Jack, you want to try the fish? I bet that’s delicious.
皮特 来点羊肉
And, Peter, the lamb?
一份鸡肉 一份鱼 一份羊肉
A chicken, a fish and a lamb?
怎么样
How does that sound?
谁想喝汤 举手
Who wants a soup? Raise your hand.
那是爸爸的眼镜吗
Are those Dad’s glasses?

Yeah.
还是他的度数
You still have his prescription in here.
带上这个怎么看得见
How can you see in these?
三份汤
Three soups.
汤 好的
Soup.
不要替我点菜 好不好
Could you not order for me, please?
什么
What?
自己点自己的
Order for yourself.
看哪段了
What part are you on?
不是
Nothing.
我想起别的事了
It reminded me of something not related to it.
爱丽丝怎么样了
How’s Alice?
她很好
She’s fine.
自己开了个店
She actually started this company
做些小粘土罐
where she makes these little clay pots.
挺受欢迎的
They’re quite popular.
我们给你寄过一个
We sent you one.
哦 对
Oh, yeah. Yeah.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
我想要那女乘务员
I want that stewardess.
这俩德国佬真闹人
These Germans are bothering me.
女士们 请安静 小声些 谢谢
Ladies! Please keep it down. Lower your voices. Thank you.
是不是…我把咱们带大的
Did I… raise us?
某种程度上说
Kind of?
等下 我去问问他
Hang on-I’m gonna ask this guy
有没有转换插头
if he can get me a power adapter.
她怀孕了
She’s pregnant.
爱丽丝
Alice.
真的吗
Really?
-你逗我 -没有
-You’re kidding. -No.
几个月了
Uh, how long?
七个半
Seven and a half months.
也就还有…
So it’s gonna be born in, like,
六个多星期就生了
six weeks or something.
是啊
I think so, yeah.
我现在尽量不想着这事
I’m trying not to get too caught up in it right now.
别告诉弗兰西斯
Don’t tell Francis.
布兰登带的电压不对
Brendan got the wrong voltage.
您的汤 先生
Your soup, sir.
不好意思
Please forgive this.
这是个悲剧吗
Is it supposed to be sad?
我觉得是
I think so.
我对我冲着修理工
Well, I’m not too crazy about the part
咆哮的那段不大感冒
where I start screaming at the mechanic.
不合事实
That never happened.
人物都是虚构的
The characters are all fictional.
可以点甜点了吗 先生
May I take your dessert order, sir?
我看看
Let’s see.
我们来点心还是水果呢
Do we want sweets or fruit?
我来些布丁
I’m gonna have the pudding.
杰克 你要不要尝尝蛋糕
Jack, you want to try the cake?
皮特 你想点哪个
And, Peter, what looks good to you?
饼干吗
The cookies?
他自己点
He’s gonna order for himself.
饼干
The cookies.
抱歉 我…
Excuse me, I’m…
他是不是翻走了不少东西
Has he been rooting around and taking things?
好像是
Maybe.
我估计他伤心劲还没过
I think he’s still in mourning.
我也伤心 但是
Well, I probably am, too, but there’s
这样好像不太道德 是不是
something kind of unethical about it, isn’t there?
法律上来说那副眼镜
Legally those glasses
是咱们三个的共同财产
belong to all three of us.
西式
我睡这个床
I’m gonna take this bed,
因为我岁数最大 脚踝骨折
because I’m the oldest and my ankle’s fractured.
皮特 我记得你爬梯子不嫌麻烦
Peter, you don’t mind climbing a ladder as I recall,
不如在上面搭个铺
so why don’t you set up shop topside?
杰克 你好像独来独往惯了
And, Jack, you’re a little bit of a lone wolf.
何不在隔壁支个床
Why don’t you bunk out next door?
怎么样
How does that sound?
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
-我正要… -站起来
-I-I was… -Stand up.
布兰登 这是杰克
Brendan, this is Jack.
-晚上好 -这是皮特
-Good evening. -And this is Peter.
你好 布兰登
Hello, Brendan.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
来交换下信息
Let’s update me.
你那怎么样
How’s everything going back there?
-不错 -什么叫不错
-Pretty good. -What does that mean?
还没回信儿
I never heard back.
那再试啊 等什么呢
So try again. What are you waiting for?
我留了信息
Well, I left a message.
你笑什么
Why are you smiling?
你估计他的脸现在什么样子
What do you think he looks like
裹着那么多纱布
under all that tape and everything?
布兰登 我怎么跟你说的
Brendan, what did I tell you?!
脸我不知道
Well, I don’t know about his face,
脑袋应该是受伤了
but I think his brain might be pretty traumatized.
该死
Damn it!
来 到这说
Come down to this spot over here.
现在就给她打电♥话♥
Call her again right now
十分钟打一次
and keep calling every ten minutes
-联♥系♥上为止 -好的
-until you get through. -Okay.
这事儿很急 我们眼看就成功了
This is urgent. We’re almost there.
-好 -再说一次
-Okay. -And once again,
以免含糊
so we’re explicitly clear,
这件事不要跟任何人说
I don’t want you to mention this or discuss it with anyone.
换句话说 这是个惊喜
In other words, it’s a surprise.
好的
Okay.
弄到转换插头了吗
Did you find me a power adapter?
还没
Not yet.
你要在这呆多久
How long are you gonna stay here?
什么意思
What do you mean?
他说要到月底
He said till the end of the month.
问这干嘛
Why do you ask that?
好调整我的计划
I’m just trying to know so I can figure out my plans.
什么计划
What plans?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!