I can’t get him out!
皮特
Peter!
他浑身是血
He’s all bloody!
他死了 死了
He’s dead. He’s dead.
-他死了 -撞到了石头
-He’s dead? -The rocks killed him.
你流了很多血
You’re bleeding like crazy.
皮特你没事吧
Peter! You okay?
我没能救活我的孩子
I didn’t save mine.
他叫什么名字
What’s his name?
-爸爸爸爸 -嘿
-Papa! Papa! -Hey!
不是
No.
谢谢
Thank you.
你能不能帮我解释下我几乎救了他
Can you explain that I almost had him?
我被冲下石头的时候失手了
I lost him when we went off the rocks.
他太滑了
He was too slippery.
之后我一直抱着他
I had him the whole rest of the time.
我希望他们能知道
I want them to know that.
你们到这来做什么
What you doing in this place?
本来呢
Well, originally, I guess,
是一趟心灵之旅
we came here on a spiritual journey,
但不太成功
but that didn’t really pan out.
邀请我们参加葬礼
We’re invited to the funeral.

Okay.
你去哪里
Where you going?
我不管
I don’t mind
我杀死了我的一切 我的时间
I’ve killed my world and I’ve killed my time
我还能去哪
So where do I go?
还有什么可看
What will I see?
我看见身后许多人跟我一样
I see many people coming after me
所以无论你要去哪里
So where are you going to?
我都不管
I don’t mind
如果我活的太久
If I live too long
我怕是会死掉
I’m afraid I’ll die
所以我跟着你
So I will follow you
不管你去哪里
Wherever you go
只要你伸出的手
If your offered hand
还愿意接受
Is still open to me
这条路上有很多陌生的人
Strangers on this road we are on
我们不是两人 是一人
We are not two, we are one
你我来自同一个地方
So you’ve been where I’ve just come
那里是被抛弃者的故乡
From the land that brings losers on
所以我们同走在一条路上
So we will share this road we walk
我们不用说什么
And mind our mouths and beware our talk
直到到达最后的宁静 我会
Till peace we find, tell you what I’ll do
把我的所有 与你分享
All the things I own, I will share with you
如果明天 我还是这样想
And if I feel tomorrow like I feel today
我们就留下喜欢的
We’ll take what we want
其他的 放走
And give the rest away…
你居然这么说
I can’t believe you just said that.
怎么 这是事实
Why not? It’s the truth.
他不是那个意思
He didn’t really mean it.
其实你们三个都很伤心
I think you’re all equally grief-stricken.
不要再讨论这个问题了
Let’s just leave it at that.
妈什么时候到
When does Mom get in?
她下了飞机直接去
She’s going straight there from the airport.
我要把车提出来
I want to pick up the car.
我们已经迟到了
We’re already late.
告诉司机
Tell the driver
-先去那儿 -我们没时间了
-to take a right. -We don’t have time.
-改天再去吧 -不 我要现在提
-Let’s do this later. -No. I want to get it now.
不好意思
Uh, excuse me?
抱歉 我们要先去下这个地方
I’m sorry, uh, we’re gonna need to make a stop first at this address.
德国空军修配厂
你们先走 我随后就到
Go ahead-I’ll be right behind you.
我们不等你吗
I think we should wait for you.
等什么
Why?
弗兰西斯
Francis.
告诉他们我们五分钟就到
Tell them we’ll be there in five minutes.
我们来取惠特曼先生的车
Yeah, we’re here to pick up Mr. Whitman’s car.
不行 惠特曼先生的车还没准备好
No, Mr. Whitman’s car is not ready.
什么叫没准备好
What do you mean, it’s not ready?
我们在等…一个零件
No, we’re waiting for… a part.
-零件 -是
-A part? -Yeah.
我给他的秘书留信息了
Uh, I left a message with his secretary.
不 这不可能
No, no, no, that’s crazy.
这车放这里三个月了
This car’s been here for three months.
不能再等了
He can’t wait any longer.
必须等到下个星期
He’ll have to wait another week.
我通知他了
Uh, I left a message.
他没接到通知
Yeah, he didn’t get the message.
惠特曼先生死了 明白吗
Mr. Whitman is dead. You understand?
吉米·惠特曼
Jimmy Whitman?
是的
Yeah.
他怎么死的
What happened to him?
被的士撞到了
He got hit by a taxi.
就这样死了?
And it killed him?
是的
Yeah.
他兜里的零钱洒在第72大街上
His change was scattered all over 72nd Street.
你们是他儿子
Oh, you’re his sons.
是的 我们要踢这辆车
Right. And we’re gonna take this car
参加他的葬礼 我们已经迟到了
to his funeral, which we’re late for, right now.
钥匙呢
Where are the keys?
皮特 我们改天再来取车吧
Peter, we’ll come back later and get the car.
还没准备好呢不是
It’s not ready, right?
还没准备好
It’s not ready.
电瓶坏了
The battery’s dead, too.
找到了
There it is.
就差这只 找到了
That’s the other one. We found it.
我们在等斯图加特的零件
We’re still waiting for a part to come in from Stuttgart.
电瓶充电器呢
Where’s a battery charger?
你干什么
What are you doing?
-这是我的 -不 才不是
-This one’s mine. -No, it’s not.
这些要先拿回去清点一下
We need to take it home and enter it in the inventory.
这箱子我拿走了
I’m taking this suitcase.
你要走
You going somewhere?
不知道
I don’t know.
该死的充电器在哪
Where’s the goddamn battery charger?
他好像没来得及读我的书
Guess he didn’t read my book in time.
什么 来得及什么
What do you mean? In time for what?
信封没拆
The envelope’s never been opened.
哦 你说他去世之前
Oh, you mean when he was still alive.
《隐形墨水及其他故事》
献给J.L.W.
弗兰西斯·惠特曼先生的电♥话♥
Phone call for a Francis Whitman.
你好
Hello.
他们要开始了
They want to start.
派辆车过来 这辆电瓶坏了
Send the car back for us. The battery’s dead.
他们只等十分钟
They can only wait ten minutes.
我们之后还有别的人家
There’s another service after us.
那我们可能赶不上了
Okay, well, we might not make it, then.
那么…
I guess just…
告诉他们去他妈的
tell ’em to go fuck themselves.
先别挂
Hold the line.
不行 他们来之前不能开始
No, you’re going to start when they get here,
早一秒钟也不行
not one second before.
明白了吗
Is that perfectly clear? Is that perfectly clear?
你们尽快
Try to be quick.

Okay.
-等一下 -什么
-Wait a second. -Yes?
我接到你母亲的电♥话♥ 她不来了
I spoke to your mother. She’s not coming.
她没上飞机
She didn’t get on the plane.
为什么
Why not?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!