Well, he’s very articulate.
很抱歉 我真没想到会变成这样
I’m sorry. I never thought it would come to this.
抱歉什么 我妈要死了吗
You’re sorry my mom’s going to die?
抱歉你勾搭上她 抱歉你俩背着我爸偷♥情♥吗
You’re sorry you fucked her? You’re sorry you fucked over my dad?
为所有的一切我都感到抱歉
I’m sorry for all of it.
哥们儿 她也说了 我不是来扰乱你生活的
Look, pal, like she said, I’m not here to wreck your life.
我只是来给你个去医院探望她的机会
I just came to give you a chance to go to the hospital.
我不知道你们打算在这待多久
I don’t know how long you’re planning on being here,
但我想你可以找个理由离开一下
but I’m sure you can think of an excuse to leave.
你肯定很擅长这么干
You must be good at that.
你可以单独陪她 道别 或者随便你
You can be alone with her to say goodbye or whatever.
你听见我说的了吗
Do you hear what I’m saying?
听见了 听着 我不能留你们了 你们明白
Okay, look, I can’t have you here. You understand.
饮料来了
Here we go.
谢谢
Thank you.
怎么都这么严肃
Everyone’s so serious.
别告诉我你们在聊公事
Please don’t tell me you’re talking about business.
我们在聊爱情
We’re talking about love.
不错嘛
This is nice.
布莱恩 喊孩子们回来吃饭吧
Brian, call the boys in for dinner.
别管他们 让他们再玩会儿
They’re fine. Let them play a while longer.
你们租的这别♥墅♥真不错
Awesome cottage you’re renting.
是啊 这可是哈纳雷的黄金地段
Yeah, say, prime Hanalei location.
我小时候常来这里 是个度假胜地
I used to come here as a kid before. It was a vacation property.
艾里克斯 你的叔祖父沃伦和叔祖母莉莉安
Alex, your great-uncle Warren
在二十年代的时候建了这座别♥墅♥
and Aunt Lillian built it back in the 20s.
好多年没进去过了
Haven’t been inside in years.
那就进来参观一下吧
Come on. We’ll give you a tour.
布莱恩 要不你带我爸进去来个回忆之旅
Or, Brian, maybe you could give my dad a
我和朱丽在外面聊聊
little walk down memory lane, and Julie and I can chat out here.
那样不错 可以吗
Yeah, I’d like that, if you don’t mind.
很快就看完
Just a quick look.
好吧 虽然我不长住这里 但没问题
Yes. But it’s not like I live here anything. But OK.
帮我拿着这个
Can you keep it?
我们到这边
Let’s go from here.
随便看吧
Here it is.
你们怎么认识的 我很好奇
How did you meet? I’m curious.
我不想说
I can’t do this.
我也不想问 怎么认识的
Neither can I. How did you meet?
你来不是只为了告诉我她的情况吗
I thought you said you came here just to tell me.
我改主意了 而且
I changed my mind. And I
这些我也不能从她那里问到了 不是吗
can’t very well ask her the details, Can I?
你们怎么认识的
How’d you meet?
一次聚会上
At a party.
-什么聚会 -橄榄球超级杯
– What party? – Super Bowl party.
在米切尔斯吗
At the Mitchells?
知道这有用吗 能让你心情好点吗
Does that help? Does that make it better?
听好 我是在帮你
Hey, I’m doing you a favor here.
我完全可以出去告诉你老婆
I could go out there right now and fuck you up,
所以你态度好点
so get a better attitude.
然后呢
Then what?
你怎么厚着脸皮约她出去的
How’d you get the nerve to ask her out?
因为生意的事吗 所以你才缠上她
Was it about the deal? Is that when you decided she was for you?
不是
No.
不是你想的那样
It’s not what you think.
顺其自然而已
It just happened.
肯定有原因
Nothing just happens.
就是顺其自然
Everything just happens.
她打算和我离婚吗
Was she going to leave me?
可能吧
She would have.
不过 我 我不希望她那样
But I, I, uh… I didn’t want that happened.
我爱朱丽
I love Julie.
求你别告诉她
Please don’t tell her.
拜托了
Please.
我不知道我♥干♥了什么蠢事 抱歉
I don’t know what I’ve done. I’m sorry.
她说过爱你吗
Did she say she loved you?
你爱她吗
Do you love her?
你不爱她
You don’t love her.
你不爱她 只是利用她接近我
You don’t love her. You just used her to get to me.
不是 我说过了 我不是试图想接近你
No, I told you. I wasn’t trying to get to you.
不过是场私情
It was an affair,
诱惑 性而已 不过她有点…
an attraction. Sex. And she got sort of…
有点难以自控 而我又推波助澜
carried away with the whole thing, and I guess I went with it.
我的意思是 我没跟她了断
I mean, I didn’t exactly say no to things.
我本该这么做 我爱我的家人
I should have. I love my family.
那你可以松口气了 她没法说话了
Then I guess it’s all working out. Her lips are sealed,
你也不用绞尽脑汁摆脱她了
and you don’t have to go through the trouble of dumping her.
你这样说不公平
Hey, hey, that’s really unfair.
我曾… 我是那么尊重她
I had.. have… so much respect for her.
她是个优秀的女人
She’s an amazing woman.
最后一个问题
One more question fot you.
什么
Yes?
你们在我的床上睡过吗
Have you ever been inside my bedroom?
一次
Once.
你本该礼貌地欺骗我说一次也没有
You could have had the decency to lie about that one.
好吧 两次
Okay, two.
如果你想和她道别 她在女王医院
Well, she’s in Queen’s Hospital if you want to say goodbye.
我的话说完了
That really is all I came to say.
真是不错 全新的装♥修♥ 新家电
That’s great, all remodeled, new appliances.
太棒了
Nice.
艾里克斯 我们该走了
Alex, I think we should get going.
好吧 谢谢你们过来
Well, hey, thanks for stopping by.
很高兴见到你们
Really nice to meet you both.
或许明天我们还会在海滩碰面
Maybe we’ll see you at the beach tomorrow.
有可能
Yes, maybe.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
你觉得他什么时候会露面
So when do you think he’ll show up?
不好说
I have no idea.
他感到愧疚吗
Was he sorry?
我希望他能感到愧疚 哥们儿
I hope he was sorry, man.
你可以告诉他老婆的 但你没有
You could have told his wife, and you didn’t.
要是我就全说了 他该知道自己有多走运
I would told her everything. I mean.. I hope he knows how lucky he is.
他老婆有权知道
She deserves to know.
要不她后半辈子都要吃哑巴亏
Or else she’s going to be a dumb bitch for the rest of her life.
席德
Sid.
我说说而已
I’m just saying.
不用太在意
No need to get creepy about it.
无所谓 反正一切都过去了
Anyway, doesn’t matter. That’s all behind us.
是啊 现在我们要担心的是
Yeah, the one we have to
怎么告诉斯考蒂
worry about telling things to now is Scottie.
我已经请约翰斯顿医生明天帮我们告诉她
I’ve asked Dr. Johnston to help us break the news tomorrow.
我们来了
Here we are.
-你好 巴里 -你好
– Hey, Barry. – Hey.
-你好 爱丽丝 -你好 巴里
– Hi, Alice. – Hey, Barry.
-你好 艾里克斯 -见到你真好
– Hi, Alex. – Glad to see you.
斯考特
Scott.
你好 图图
Hi, Tutu.
艾里克斯 我们… 搬个凳子来给你外婆
Alex, we will… e.. get some chair for Tutu, right?
又是你
There you are again.
那么
So…
你决定了吗
what did you decide?
没什么好决定的
There’s not much left to decide.
我们只能见机行事
We’re just sort of playing
让她尽可能舒服一点
it by ear and making sure she’s comfortable.
我是说你决定好买♥♥家了吗
I mean what did you decide about the buyer?
卖♥♥给谁
Who’s your buyer?
你能挣多少
How much are you getting?

Dad…
明天报纸上就登了
I’m sure you’ll be able to read about it in the paper.
我不需要看报纸 我现在就想知道
I don’t need to read about it. I can hear about it right now.
斯考特 别在这里谈这些

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!