面对面他就无处可逃了 我想看他有什么反应
In person he’s got nowhere to go. I want to see his face.
那我也要去
Then I want to go too.
不行 你留在这照看斯考蒂
No, you are gonna stay here with Scottie.
不管 我们都去
Fuck that. Let’s all get out of town.
马特·金
Yo, Matt King!
-拉尔夫 -你好
– Hey, Ralph! – Hey!
-最近怎么样 -挺好
– Yeah, how is it? – Good.
-见到你真高兴 -我也是
– Glad to see you. – You too.
孩子们 记得拉尔夫叔叔吗
Kids, you remember your cousin Ralph.
-你们好 -记得 见到你真高兴
– Oh, yeah, Hi! – Yeah. Hey, yeah. Good to see you!
你们来这儿干什么
So what you guys doing here?
来玩一两天
Just came over for a day or two.
我刚从卡胡卢伊回来
Yeah, I just got back from Kahului.
-是吗 -办了点儿事
– Yeah? – A little business over there..
你是来找亲戚们谈的吗
Yeah. So you here to talk to some of the cousins?
确认大家是不是满意你的决定
Make sure everybody’s happy with your choice?
跟休老兄问个好
Pay your respects to Cousin Hugh?
不 不是为了那个
No, nothing like that.
就是来玩玩 带孩子出来转转
Just a little holoholo. Get the kids out of town.
要卖♥♥给霍利泽吧
But it is Holitzer, right?
我们都知道要卖♥♥给霍利泽
We all know it’s Holitzer.
休老兄也赞成 他们是老相识了
Cousin Hugh wants him, they go way back.
我倒有些顾虑
I got my misgivings, somehow.
大家还在争论是不是卖♥♥给出价最高的人
There’s an argument to be made for maxing it out.
毕竟这是一生仅有一次的决定
You know, we only do this once in a lifetime.
是啊 我也想跟你们好好商量 拉尔夫 真的
Yeah, no, I want to work with you guys, Ralph, I really do.
投票之后 不管哪方占多数
Whatever the majority decides after the Poll,
我都会赞成的
I’ll go along with it.
只想赶快结束这桩买♥♥卖♥♥
Let’s just get it over with.
明白
All right.
伊丽莎白怎么样了 她会没事吧
How’s Elizabeth doing? She going to be okay?
老样子
The same.
她很坚强 她不会有事的
Well, she’s a tough gal, man. She’ll be okay, yeah?
是啊
Yeah.
你们要去哪 哈纳雷吗
Where you guys going, Hanalei?
普林斯威尔
Princeville.
走吧 我送你们一程
Come on. I’ll give you a ride.
-真的吗 -当然
– Yeah? – Yeah.
来 孩子们
Come on, kids.
拉尔夫叔叔要送我们一程
Cousin Ralph give us a ride.
-拉尔夫 -怎么了
– Hey, Ralph! – Yeah.
在这转弯 我们去看看那片地吧
Turn off over here. Let’s go see the land.
最后再看一眼吗
Take a last look, huh?
你有时间吗
You got time?
有的是
I got nothing but time.
高尔夫球场大概会建在这儿
I think this is where a golf course is gonna go.
希望能跟美国的卵石滩球场匹敌
They want the golf course to rival Pebble Beach.
招揽那些富豪们
You know, bring in the big boys.
斯考蒂 过来 宝贝
Scotty, come on sweetie.
小心 斯考蒂 慢点
Careful, Scotty, careful.
简直太不可思议了
Are you shitting me?
这片地都是你们的
You guys own all this land?
不属于我们个人 属于一个信托基金
Not personally. It belongs to a trust.
不过几天内还是我们的
But yeah, it’s ours for a few more days.
那边建大型度假村
Big resort there on that point.
那边是商业区
Commercial area over there…
这一带都建别♥墅♥
houses all through there.
我心里也有几分赞同不肯卖♥♥地的亲戚
There’s part of me agrees with the cousins who don’t want to sell.
他们在集♥会♥上肯定不会善罢甘休
They’re going to make a pretty big stink at the meeting.
但是我们非卖♥♥不可
But we have to.
信托基金七年后会被解除
The trust dissolves in seven years,
如果不卖♥♥ 这么好的地段就白白浪费了
and if we don’t sell, it’s just gonna be a train rack.
那就太可惜了
It is a shame, yeah?
再说了
On the other hand…
闲置着 没人去 也不是个事儿
…it’s just sitting there. No one’s using it.
卖♥♥掉后至少全世界的人都能来欣赏这的美景
At least this way the whole world will be able to enjoy it.
好好看看吧 姑娘们
Take a good look, girls.
这一块地是你们
This is part of your
曾曾曾祖母的遗产
great-great-great grandmother’s inheritance…
那时卡美哈美哈一世当权
…going all way back to Kamehameha I.
那就是我跟妈妈野营的地方
Down there is where Mom and I would camp.
是啊 我们都在那待过
We all did, all our lives.
那有很多回忆
Lots of memories.
天下无不散之筵席
Everything has it’s time.
那我呢
What about me?
我也想去野营
I want to camp.
沙鸥山庄
对了 我要见
By the way. I’m supposed to
一个朋友 他应该也住这里
meet a friend of mine,I think he is staying here.
他叫布莱恩·斯皮尔
And his name is Brian Speer.
S-p-e-e-r
S-p-e-e-r.
抱歉金先生 没有这个人
Sorry Mr King, I’m not showing anybody that name.
好吧 谢谢
Okay, thanks.
斯考蒂
Hey, Scottie.
你泳衣里是什么
What’s in your suit?
我的沙滩胸器
They are my beach boobs.
把那玩意儿弄掉 快点
Take them out of there. Right now.
你也是的 艾里克斯 干嘛由着她的性子来
Jesus Alex, why’d you let her do that?
还有你 席德
You too, Sid.
我不知道 快把沙子弄出来 傻瓜
I do not know. Take them out, stupid!
是啊 斯考蒂 大胸会让人显得胖
Yeah, Scottie. Big boobs look kind of fatty.
有线索了吗
Any luck?
没有 宾馆里是没戏了
No. The hotel was a dead end,
我又打到他办公室问了下
but I took another shot with his office.
他在哈纳雷肯定租了房♥子
He’s definitely renting a house in Hanalei.
有可能是海湾边的别♥墅♥
Probably one of that cottages around the bay.
我们去走走吧
I think we should go for a walk.
好吧
Yeah, let’s go.
斯考蒂
Scottie?
我们能和鲨鱼一起游泳吗
Can we swim with the sharks?
我在宾馆杂♥志♥里读到过
I read in the hotel magazine
他们把你装进笼子 放入水下
how they like put you in the cage in the water…
在周边撒上鲨鱼饲料
…and they throw shark feed around
鲨鱼就会直接冲你游过来了
and sharks swim right up to you.
我们能试试吗
Can we do that?
斯考蒂 我们不是来玩儿的
Scottie, we’re not really here to do stuff like that.
那我们要做什么
What are we gonna do then?
你跟妈妈是怎么认识的
How did you and mom meet?
我当时跟一个法学院的大♥陆♥同学在一起
I was with a law school buddy from the mainland,
我们刚冲完浪上岸
We were just coming in from paddling,
你妈妈正好要下水
and your mom was on her way out, and she
她看着我问道 你觉得今天会下雪吗
looked at me and said, Do you think it’s going to snow today?
你觉得她那时候漂亮吗
Did you think she’s pretty?
把我的魂儿都勾走了
Oh, She knocked me out.
我喜欢听她讲故事
I like her stories.
比如她在婚礼上一路狂奔
Like how she streaked in wedding.
我的天呐
Oh my God!
这样的回忆太多了
There are so many like that.
你妈有次还被鲨鱼追过
Your mom get chased by a shark once…
什么 啥时候的事
What? When was that?
我们当时跟马克还有卡伊在一起
We were with Mark and Kai,
你妈出去冲浪时
and your mom was out surfing
发现浪下紧跟一条鲨鱼
and saw a shark right beneath her on a wave…
咱们就选一部看吧
Let’s watch one of these!
不行 不能看毛♥片♥
No, We’re not watching porn.
-遥控器给我 -不
– Give me that. – No.
瑞纳的爸爸就看毛♥片♥
Reina’s dad watches pornes.
她说那叫自♥慰♥电影
Reina calls them masturbation movies.
她爸妈不在家时她就放着看
She plays them when her parents aren’t home
有一次还叫了群男生过去好看他们发育了没
and one time invited boys over to see if they grew down there.
有个男生达标了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!