– Glad to see you, Matt. – Me too.
除此之外过得还好吧
How you been otherwise?
没什么特别的
Not much otherwise.
不过是工作医院两点一线
Between our business and the hospital,
维持生计罢了
you know, trying to keep my head above water.
对了 我看你把别♥墅♥租给别人了
Listen, I see you have some people staying in the cottage.
小马 要是我知道你要来的话 我可以
Oh, hey, Mattie, if I’d known you were coming, I coulda…
不 不 我不是这个意思
No, no, no, not that at all.
我只是在想租♥房♥♥的这个人
I’m just wondering about the guy you’re renting to.
叫布莱恩·斯皮尔是吧
I think his name is Brian Speer.
没错 挺有决心的一个混小子
Yeah, yeah, real determined son-of-a-bitch.
他是卢的妹妹的
He’s Lou’s sister’s…
不 等等 卢有个妹妹 她的老公
No, wait. Lou has a sister, and the sister’s husband,
是卢的妹夫的表兄弟
Lou’s brother-in-law is cousins with that guy.
卢是谁
Who’s Lou?
等会 你说的是海边的别♥墅♥
No, wait. You mean the cottages
还是小路那边的别♥墅♥
on the bay or the cottage back by the trail?
海边的那栋 那人带着老婆和两个儿子
The bay. The guy with the wife and two boys.
是啊 没错 就是那个有决心的混小子
Yeah, that’s right. Determined son-of-a-bitch.
不管怎样 关键是跟我们谈生意的人
Anyway, the point is the guy we’re
是那个人的姐夫
doing business with is that guy’s brother-in-law.
斯皮尔为他工作
Works for him.
什么意思 跟我们谈生意的人
What do you mean, the guy we’re doing business with?
你以为是谁 唐 还能是谁 霍利泽
Who do you think? Don! Who else? Holitzer.
霍利泽
Holitzer.
没错
That’s what I’m saying.
别♥墅♥里住的是唐的小舅子
That’s Don’s brother-in-law in the cottage.
布莱恩·斯皮尔
Brian Speer.
你不认识他 我还以为
You don’t know him? I would have
你认识他呢 他是你的房♥产经纪人
thought you’d know him. He’s a realtor over by you.
也就是说如果我们把产权卖♥♥给唐
So if we sell to Don
我们马上要卖♥♥了 对吧
and that’s what we’re going to do, right?
你也想卖♥♥给他吧
That’s what you want too.
很好的人 唐 肯定能和我们一拍即合
Nice guy, Don. He’ll do right by us.
唐以后想要开♥发♥ 转卖♥♥ 出租什么的
Then when Don develops and resells and leases and all that…
都会让这个住在别♥墅♥里的小舅子
He’s letting this brother-in-law
去处理交易过程
in the cottage handle the transactions.
不管怎样 是比大买♥♥卖♥♥
A lot of them, anyway.
那家伙可是赚大了
Big score for that guy.
今天下午很荣幸能和我们的侄子一起表演
This afternoon we are very fortunate to have our nephew.
这位是凯奥拉
This is Keola.
休 他是个什么样的人
Hugh, what’s he like?

Who?
布莱恩·斯皮尔
Brian Speer.
关于他你还有什么了解
What else do you know about him?
没啥了 他很幸运
Not much. He’s lucky.
那臭小子光是佣金就能赚个钵满盆满了
Son-of-a-bitch is going to make a shitload of money on commissions.
如果不选他们 他就一无所获了
Not if we don’t go with that bid.
我们都站在唐一边
We all want Don.
你也是 马特 你也说过
You do too, Matt. You’ve said as much.
是的 我只是 你说得对
Yes. I’m just… You’re right.
休 很高兴见到你
Hugh, it’s good to see you.
我也是
You too.
-集♥会♥时见 -我会到的
– See you at the meeting. – I’ll be there.
这地方太酷了
This place rocks.
没错
Totally.
我们帮你点了鲯鳅鱼
We ordered you mahi.

Great.
你猜怎么着 今天在沙滩上遇到的女人
Well, guess what, that woman on the beach today…
是那个人的老婆
That was his wife.
-谁的老婆 -布莱恩·斯皮尔
– Whose wife? – Brian Speer.
什么
What?
那个戴着帽子的美女吗
The hottie with the hat?
-没错 -你确定吗
– Yes. – Are you sure?
确定
Yes.
这么说他结婚了
So he’s married.
你怎么不告诉她呢
Why didn’t you say anything?
我要找的是斯皮尔 不是她
It’s him I want to talk to, not her.
我知道他们的别♥墅♥在哪
I know where their cottage is.
真的吗
You do?
那咱们现在就去吧 去他家找他
So let’s do it right now. Let’s go knock on his door.
我还没说完呢
That’s what I’m saying.
别那样 别激动 这不是什么好玩儿的事
Don’t do that. Don’t be excited. This isn’t fun.
我们来不就是为了这个吗
Well, it’s what we came here to do.
也对
Right.
我去跟他谈 你把他老婆支开
So you to talk to his wife while I talk to him.
想办法把斯考蒂和他的孩子引开
And figure out some way to distract Scottie and their kids.
了解
Got it.
席德 过来
Sid, come here.
好好教训他一顿 老大
Give’em hell, boss.
走啊 席德
Come on, Sid.
走吧
Okay.
抱歉把你也扯进来了
I’m sorry for sucking you into this,
这事我本该自己解决
should be doing this alone.
-我真自私 -是我把你拖进来的
– It’s selfish of me. – I’m the one who sucked you in.
我才是知道真♥相♥的人
I’m the one who knew.
别跟个娘们儿似的
Don’t be a pussy.
你好
Hi there!
今天我们在海滩那边见过
It’s the guy from the beach today.
你好
Oh, hello.
我真是太糊涂了
Yeah, hey, I’m such an idiot.
我才想起来我确实认识你丈夫
I just figured out I do know your husband.
我跟我女儿刚吃完晚饭准备回宾馆
My daughter and I were on our way back to the
想顺道过来打声招呼
hotel from dinner, and we thought we’d drop by and say howdy.
太好了 上来吧
Great. Come on up.
我是马特·金 这是亚历山德拉
I’m Matt King. This is Alexandra.
朱丽·斯皮尔
I’m Julie Speer.
我当时就觉得是你
Yeah, I thought that was you.
你最近经常上报纸
You’ve been in the paper so much lately.
所以我猜你认识布莱恩
I figured you had to know Brian.
这事儿他参与了不少
He’s been pretty involved.
那是 他可是重要人物
Yeah, no, I know, yeah, super-involved.
也许我们有过一面之缘 可能吧
Maybe I’ve met him in passing. I don’t know.
我猜你们很快就要做出决定了
So, I guess you guys are deciding really soon.
几天后你们家族内部集♥会♥ 是吧
A couple of days, right, you and your family meet?
抱歉 这之间是不是有什么利益冲突
I’m sorry. That’s probably a conflict of interest or something.
不 没事 你说的对
No, it’s okay. You’re right.
几天后就都结束了
It’ll all be over in a couple of days.
要不进来吃点千层面吧
You guys want a lasagna?
谢谢 不用了 我们刚吃过
No, thanks. We just ate,
那喝一杯吧
A drink then.
好啊
Sure.
红酒跟冰茶
Red wine, iced tea?
太好了
Perfect.
你好 我是布莱恩
Hi, I’m Brian.
布莱恩 我们之前可能见过面
Brian, we may have met before.
我是马特·金
Matt King.
我老婆叫伊丽莎白·金
My wife is Elizabeth King.
我想你可能也见过
I think you may have met her too.
这是她女儿 亚历山德拉
And this is her daughter, Alexandra.
我正要去给他们拿些喝的
I was just gonna get them some drinks.
好的 好的
Good, good. Good.
-要帮忙吗 -没事 我自己就行
– Do you need help? – No, no, I got it.
伊丽莎白快要死了
Elizabeth is dying.
忘说了 你个畜生
Oh, wait. Fuck you.
她快要死了
And she’s dying.
我们今天早上停掉了她的呼吸机
We unhooked her from the machines this morning.
她撑不了几天了
She’ll be dead in a few days.
就是他吗
This is him?
-妈妈怎么会看上这种人 -我也想知道
– How would she go for him? – Beats me.
至少口齿还算伶俐

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!