Hi, Mom.
抱歉没听你话
Sorry for being bad.
抱歉浪费你的钱上昂贵的私立学校
Sorry for wasting your money on expensive private schools.
你本来可以用这些钱做美容和按♥摩♥
Money you could have used on facials and massages and…
买♥♥运动器材
…sports equipment.
-我真的很抱歉 -好了
– Sorry for everything. – Okay.
抱歉我们配不上你 尤其是爸爸
I’m sorry that we weren’t good enough for you… especially Dad.
-够了 你过分了 -怎么了
– Stop it. That’s out of line. – Or what?
要关我禁闭
You going to ground me?
还是要把我扔到另一家寄宿学校
Or ship me off to another boarding school?
还是体罚
You going to give me a time out?
死孩子
Goddammit!
打屁屁喽
You got served!
斯考蒂 去走廊等着
Scottie, out in the hall.
-说错话的人是她 -去找席德
– She’s the one out of line. – Go find Sid.
他在抽烟
He’s smoking.
-不能靠近二手烟 -出去 快
– I shouldn’t be around second-hand smoke. – Go! Just go! Now!
-马上 快点儿 -讨厌
– Now! Now! Go! – No.
你居然打我
Did you just spank me?
你无权跟你妈妈那样讲话
You have no right to talk to your mother that way.
她过几天就要死了
She’s going to die in a few days.
如果你再没机会跟她说话了呢
What if those were your last words?
我完全有权这么跟她说
I have every right to speak her that way.
我恨她 你怎么能这么宽宏大量呢
I’m angry at her. How can you be so forgiving?
我回头再生气
I’ll be angry later.
现在就让我们只想好的方面
Right now let’s just think about the good parts.
还有 别当着你妹妹的面说那些话
And don’t say that stuff in front of your sister.
别毁了她在斯考蒂心目中的形象
Don’t spoil her for Scottie.
说点别的
Say something different.
妈妈 我们经常吵架
Look, Mom, I know we fought a lot…
但我一直希望能像你一样
I just I always wanted to be like you.
我确实像你 一模一样
I am like you. I’m exactly like you.
你是像她
You are like her.
大部分是优点
Mostly in good ways.
或许也有些缺点 有待观察
Maybe some bad ways. Remains to be seen.
是啊
Yeah.
爸爸 这是瑞纳
Dad, this is Reina.
瑞纳 这是我姐姐和席德
Reina, this’s my sister and Sid,
床上的是我妈妈
and that’s my mom on the bed.
大家好
Hi everybody.
你好
Hello.
这就是你妈妈
So this is your mother?
看来是真的了
I guess it’s true.
我该跟她握手吗
Should I shake her hand?
随便你
If you want.
算了 谢谢
No, thanks.
瑞纳 我听说你奶奶病了
So, Reina, I understand your grandmother’s not feeling well.
是啊 挺严重的 她的胃动了手术
Yeah. It’s pretty bad. She got her stomach operated on
然后好像是感染了
and then got some stupid infection or something.
挺恶心的
It’s pretty gross.
瑞纳 谢谢你过来
Well, Reina, thank you for stopping by…
斯考蒂 我给你点钱
…Scottie, let me give you some money,
你们去买♥♥冰淇淋吃吧
and you two can go get ice cream…
含糖太多
Too many carbs.
含糖太多
Too many carbs?
那你们也可以去餐厅买♥♥点生菜
Well, you could go to the cafeteria and get some lettuce.
不用了 我走了
That’s okay. I’m done.
看来你没撒谎
You aren’t a liar after all.
不想一起玩儿会吗
Don’t you want to hang out?
不 我得走了 我们俱乐部见
No, I should go. I’ll see you at the club.
希望你妈妈能好起来
Hope your mom gets better.
大家伙 再见
Bye everybody.
斯考蒂 她说你没撒谎是什么意思
Scottie, what’d she mean by you aren’t a liar after all?
她以为你撒什么谎了
What did she think you were lying about?
她不相信妈妈昏迷了
She didn’t believe Mom was sleeping.
那你就非得向那个傻♥逼♥证明妈妈昏迷不醒吗
So you had to prove to that twat that Mom’s in a coma?
你脑袋里都他妈装什么了 脑白残吗
What the fuck is in your skull, a bunch of stupid pills?
闭嘴 你个没娘的婊♥子♥
Shut up, you motherless whore!
别激动啊 小鬼
Whoa, whoa, easy there, half-pipe.
你刚才那句是跟谁学的
Where’d you learn how to talk like that?
金海岸不动产来电
-别别 -你好
– No, no, no. – Hello?
不 您没打错
No, this is the right number.
不 我是他助理莎伦 有事吗
No, I’m his assistant Sharon. How may I help you?
是谁啊
Who is it?
好的 好的 两种方式
Oh, all right, all right. So one or the other.
好的 我会转告的 谢谢
Okay, I’ll tell him. Mahalo!
邦妮·田中 一个房♥屋中介
That was Bonnie Tanaka, a realtor.
她说斯皮尔先生
She says that Mr. Speer is
下周都在考艾岛 但是
going to be on Kauai for the next week but…
她很乐意带你去看♥房♥♥ 或者
…she’d be happy to show you the house or…
周日开放参观时你可以去看看
…you can stop by the open house on Sunday.
金先生 你好
Hi Mr. King.
你好 巴兹
Hello, Buzz.
金太太的事真令人遗憾
Sorry about Mrs. King.
希望她能尽快好转
Hope she gets better real soon.
谢谢
Thanks.
真是太糟糕了
It really blows.
是啊
I know.
你们都问起过伊丽莎白的情况
You’ve all ask questions about of Elizabeth.
我一直都含糊其辞
And I’ve given vague answers.
今天请你们都过来是想告诉你们
But I ask you all here today to tell you that…
她不会醒过来了
…her coma is permanent.
她挺不过去了
She’s not going to make it.
所以 这周
So, this week…
实际上 就是明天
…tomorrow, in fact…
我们将遵从她的意愿
as for her her wishes,
拔掉维持她生命的机器
we’re going to unhook her from life-support.
你们都了解伊丽莎白
You all know Elizabeth…
她凡事总要亲力亲为
…she has to do everything on her own.
我想当面告诉你们 因为
I wanted to tell you all in person, cause
你们都是我们亲爱的朋友 是我们最好的朋友
you’re all our dear friends, you’re our best friends.
我和孩子们十分感激
The girls and I are so much appreciate
你们过去几周来为我们做的一切
everything that you’ve done for us in the last few weeks…
带来食物 来电安慰我们
bringing food, and calling…
我们能去看她吗
Can we go see her?
可以 当然可以 这就是我最想说的
Yes, yes, for God’s sake, yes. That’s the whole point.
去见见她 越快越好 这就是我想告诉你们的
Go see her as soon as possible. That’s what I wanted to tell you.
你们所有人
All of you.
就现在 别等了
It should be now, not after.
跟伊丽莎白道别 是每个爱她的人应得的权利
Everyone who loves Elizabeth deserves a chance to say goodbye.
你疯了
You’ve lost your mind.
你是说他 让他来道别吗
You mean him? Tell him to come say goodbye?
听着 我也就离开一天左右
Look, I’ll be gone a day or so.
我早上走 明晚就能回来
I’ll leave in the morning, and I’ll be back tomorrow night.
如果一天找不到
If it takes another day,
那么 我最多找两天
fine… I’ll give it two days tops.
就算找不到 至少我尽力了
If I don’t find him, at least I tried.
算了吧 爸爸
Drop it, Dad.
比起找布莱恩·斯皮尔那个混♥蛋♥对峙
You’ve got way bigger fish to fry
你还有更重要的事要做
than confronting fucking Brian Speer.
你在录音吗
Are you recording this?
我在总结证词
I’m summarizine a deposition.
你这种时候还工作得进去
How can you work in a time like this?
那你怎么还有心情看电影
How can you go to a movie?
是为了带斯考蒂出去转转
To get Scottie out of the house.
你真的想让他来看妈妈吗
And you actually want to tell him to come back and see Mom.
我想
I think…
我想她会希望让他知道
I just think she would want him to know.
那就打去他办公室 告诉他有急事
Just call his office and tell him it’s an emergency.
不 在电♥话♥里他可以逃避
No, on the phone he can escape.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!