I don’t know who the hell he is.
你是谁
Who are you?
你来这儿干什么
What are you doing here?
他是我朋友
He’s my friend.
下午好
Good afternoon.
爱丽丝
Alice…
我们今天下午要去女王医院
we’re going to go to Queen’s Hospital this afternoon
看望伊丽莎白
and see Elizabeth.
真的吗
We are?
真的
Yes.
她需要我们
She needs us,
就像她小时候那样
just like when she was a little girl.
我们得去医院探视她
We need to see her in the hospital.
想想她可能需要什么
So think about what she might want have in her room, and…
我们带去给她 摆在她床头
we’ll take it to her and put it next to her bed.
去见伊丽莎白女王吗
Queen Elizabeth?
太好了
That’s wonderful!
我得去换件漂亮的衣服
I have to put on a nice dress.
她开玩笑的吧
Is she serious?
闭嘴 小子
Shut up, kid.
我还没见过女王呢
I have never met Queen before.
抱歉 哥们儿
I’m sorry, man.
我就是笑笑 逗死了
I was just laughing. It’s funny I mean.
她也觉得很好笑吧
I think she knows she’s being funny.
我要揍你
I’m going to hit you.
我真不敢相信
That was unreal.
我是说
I mean…
一般的老头儿哪会
how often do old people just
他妈的说打就打 出拳那么狠呢
haul off and fucking cold-cock you in like that?
这些年他也打过我几次
He’s hit me a couple times over the years.
你说话注意点
And watch your language.
让我看看
Can I see it?
天哪
Holly shit!
我在的时候
Could you two just cool it…
你俩能不能别那么近乎儿 摸来摸去的
when you around me? Just… stop… touching each other.
哥们儿
Whoa man!
或许这就是你妻子出轨的原因吧
Maybe that’s why your wife cheated on you,
你要是这么反感身体接触的话
if you are so against touching.
你个小混♥蛋♥ 你没少挨揍吧
You little fuck. Do you get hit a lot?
说不好
I do not know.
反正被揍过
I’ve had my share.
你朋友根本就是个弱智 你没发现吗
Your friend is completely retarded. You know that?
哥们儿 我弟弟就是弱智
Hey man, my little brother’s retarded.
别拿这个词贬低别人
Don’t use that word in a derogatory fashion.
骗你玩 我才没有弱智弟弟呢
Psych! I don’t have a retarded brother!
席德 你玩儿过了
Sid, You suck.
说起弱智…
Speaking of retarded…
你们有没有过这种想法
…do you ever wish that like
希望弱智还有老年人能动作能快点
retarded people or old people would just hurry up?
比如
Like sometimes…
我等着他们过马路的时候
I’m waiting for them to cross the street,
心里就想 拜托 快点
and I’m like, come on already!
过后又觉得过意不去
But then I feel bad.
老爸
Dad?
怎么了
What?
别忘了我知道他住哪
Don’t forget that I know where he lives.
到前面来
Get in the front seat.
你还知道他别的事吗
So you know anything else about him?
比如他做什么 结婚没
Like what he does or if he’s married or anything?
就知道他叫布莱恩·斯皮尔
Just his name. Brian Speer.
你当时怎么不问卡伊和马克
Why didn’t you ask Kai and Mark?
没问
I just didn’t.
干嘛不问
Why not?
我当时不想再深究下去
I didn’t want to get into it, that’s all.
我们回头百度一下
We’ll google him later.
好了…
All right…
就要到了…
We’re almost…
到了 到了 就停在乌龟那儿
That’s it, that’s it, that’s on, stop at the turtle.
-就那儿吗 -有只乌龟的那个
– Right there? – The one with the turtle.
-那一栋吗 -对 对
– That one? – Yeah, yeah.
那儿吗
There?
他就住那儿
He lives there?
我不能肯定他是住那儿 但是
Well, I can’t say for sure he lives there. But…
我就是在这儿看到他们的
that’s just where I saw them.
要我去按铃吗
Shall I ring the bell?
不 太傻了
No, this is stupid…
这就像是跟踪什么的 好了…
this is stalking, or something that, okay, it’s…
我们来过 看见了 就够了 走吧
We came, we saw, that’s enough. Let’s go.
准确地说我们也没跟踪他
It’s not like we’re stalking him exactly.
话说如果你见到他打算怎么做呢
What would you do if you saw him, anyway?
跟他谈还是扁他一顿什么的
Talk to him or punch him, what?
我大概只想见他一面而已
I guess I just want to see him.
-老爸 快停车 -怎么了
– Dad, dad, dad. Stop, stop, stop, stop! – What? What?
倒车 倒车
Go back, go back!
怎么了
What?
倒就是了
Just go back.
-看 看啊 -什么
– Look, look! – What?
瞧啊 那就是他
Look! There he is!
布莱恩·斯皮尔 金海岸不动产
至少我们知道他长什么样了
At least now we know what he looks like.
布莱恩·斯皮尔 金海岸不动产
你好 金海岸不动产 我是布莱恩·斯皮尔
Hi, this is Brian Speer of Gold Coast Realty.
抱歉没能接听您的来电
Sorry I missed your call.
有事请留言 包括您的姓名
Leave a message with your name,
电♥话♥号♥码 和来电时间
your number and time that you called…
我会尽快给您回电
…and I’ll get back to you just as soon as I can.
谢谢
Mahalo.
你好 布莱恩
Hi, Brian.
我是赫伯·菲兹摩利斯
My name’s Herb Fitzmorris
我对你柯乐亚街的房♥子感兴趣
and I’m interested in your house on Koloa Street
就是围墙和大门很气派的那栋
the one with the cool fence and gate.
我的号♥码是6♥4♥52796
I’m at 6-4-5-2-7-9-6.
谢谢
Thank you.
姑娘们 先让我单独进去待一小会儿
Girls, let me go in for just a quick moment alone first.
马上出来
I’ll be right out.
你要跟我离婚吗
You were going to ask me for a divorce?
好跟那个傻♥逼♥布莱恩·斯皮尔在一起吗
So you could be with some fucking fuckhead Brian Speer?
你耍我是吧
Are you kidding me?
你个什么玩意儿
Who are you?
毫无疑问 你♥他♥妈♥是个骗子
The only thing I know for sure is you’re a goddamned liar.
你还想怎样为自己开脱
So what do you have to say for yourself?
说啊 开个玩笑
Go ahead, make a little joke…
说我搞错了
…tell me that I’ve got it all wrong.
说啊 说我冷漠
Tell me again that I’m too out of touch with my feelings
说我该去接受心理治疗
and I need to go to therapy.
婚姻的目的不就是
Isn’t the idea of marriage to
双方相互扶持 共度一生吗
make your partner’s way in life a little easier?
可对我而言 你总是为难我
For me it was always harder with you
现在还是如此
and you’re still making it harder.
躺在那儿插着呼吸机 把我累得半死
Lying there on a ventilator and fucking up my life.
算你狠
You’re relentless.
知道吗 我本来也想跟你离婚的
You know what? I was going to ask you for a divorce some day.
狗屁好孩子
Daddy’s little girl.
我去把你的女儿们叫进来
I’m gonna bring your daughters in now.
艾里克斯从学校回来了
Alex is home from school.
别找事儿 拜托
Try to be nice, okay?
来吧
Okay?
妈妈 瞧瞧谁来了
Hi, Mom! Look who’s here.
说话啊艾里克斯 告诉她你那晚喝醉的事
Say something Alex. Tell her how you were drunk the other night.
跟她说你可能是个酒鬼
Tell her maybe you’re an alcoholic.
孩子们 别闹了
Girls, be serious.
你好啊 妈妈

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!