…but who winds up doing all the work? Me.
你什么都不用干
You don’t have to do anything.
-关键在这 -不 我什么都得做
– That’s the whole point! – Yes, I do.
没必要费那个劲 你不用
It’s doesn’t have to be work. You don’t have to…
又是大扫除又是置办东西的
…clean and buy a new outfit.
-那我就应该… -想想那些
– Oh, I’m supposed to leave… – … and think of the…
乱七八糟的主题鸡尾酒会
…goddamn theme cocktail for every party.
我们可以请些人来家里坐坐
We can just invite people
随便他们喝什么
over to hang out and drink whatever we have.
这事以后说吧
Let’s talk about it later.
天哪 马特 你没事吧
Oh, shit, Matt, is everything okay?
有什么进展吗
Is there any news?
确实有 等会儿再和你们说
In fact there is. I’ll tell you about it in a moment.
那男的是谁
Who is he?
她爱那男的吗
Does she love him?
他到底是谁
Who is he?
马特
Matt…
抱歉让你们为难
I’m sorry to put you in that position.
但真正让你们为难的不是我吧
But I’m not really the one who put you there, am I?
我想知道我太太偷会的那个家伙是谁
I’d like to know who the guy is that my wife was… seeing.
马特 你在气头上
Matt, you’re angry.
你肯定发现了
You have very keen powers of observation.
好吧 知道我怎么想吗
Wow. Okay, You know what I think?
这事我们应该等等再谈
We should just talk about this later.
你需要先冷静冷静
I think maybe you need to cool it.
是特洛伊吗 那个该死的尼安德特人
Is it Troy? That fucking Neanderthal?
你不认识那个人
You don’t know him.
马克 别说 你真行
Mark, don’t you even. Shame on you.
她可是你朋友
You’re supposed to be her friend.
那怎么了 马特也是我朋友
Well,guess what? I’m Matt’s friend too.
好吧 目前的情况确实很少见很戏剧化
Okay? And this is a unique and dramatic situation…
真希望我不知道这档子事儿
…and I wouldn’t wanna know.
但你不能在她有口难辩时背叛她
Yeah, But don’t betray her when she can’t even defend herself.
马特
Matt…
现在你大概听不进去
Look, you might not be able to hear this right now…
但这不是她的错
…but it’s not her fault.
你俩的婚姻并不是…她觉得孤独
Your marriage was not… just… She was lonely.
哪门子陈腔滥调
So you’re going to talk to me in cliches about women?
女人永远是无罪的
Nothing is ever a woman’s fault.
出事时他俩还在交往吗
Was it still going on when she had the accident?
我没插手这件事
But I stayed out of it.
卡伊一说起这事我就回避
Anytime Kai would bring it up, I walked away.
那你呢
And you what?
大概怂恿她了吧
You probably eggeed her on.
给自己的生活添点料没什么大不了
Add some drama to your life without any actual risk.
你在袒护谁 卡伊
Whom do you think you are protecting, Kai?
她不需要
She doesn’t need your protection…
结束了 她就要死了
It’s over. She’s gonna die.
-你说什么 -事实 昨天就想告诉你们
– Don’t say that. – It’s true, I was gonna tell you yesterday.
她再也醒不过来了 听懂了吗
She is never gonna wake up. You hear me?
明白我的意思吗
Do you understand what I’m saying?
她死了
She is gone!
我们要拔掉管子
We are pulling the plug.
你不过是在给一具死尸涂口红
You were putting lipstick on a corpse!
行了 马特
Come on, Matt.
这有点过了
That’s a little intense.
她爱那男的吗
Does she love him?
她都要死了你还问什么 有意义吗
How can you ask about him when she’s going to die? Who cares?
没错 她爱那个男人
Yes, she loves him…
爱过吧 管他的
…loved him, whatever.
她为那个男人痴迷 她正准备…
She was crazy about him. She was going to…
她正准备向你提出离婚
…she was going to ask you for a divorce.
你们还没告诉我那人是谁
You still haven’t told me who he is.
是啊 是谁不重要了
I guess it doesn’t matter.
马特
Matt?
马特
Matt!
布莱恩·斯皮尔
Brian Speer.
那人叫布莱恩·斯皮尔
His name is Brian Speer.
两个e [Speer]
Two e’s.
爸爸
Hi, Daddy.
爸 这是席德
Hello Dad, this’s Sid.
你好 席德
Hello, Sid.
你好 哥们儿
What’s up, bro?
你再敢这样试试
Don’t ever do that to me again.
收拾一下 去看你外公外婆
Get ready, We’re going to see your Grandparents…
斯考蒂 爱斯特姨妈会来照顾你
and Scottie, auntie Esther will come over to watch you.
老爸 席德跟我们一起去 行吧
Dad, Sid’s coming with us, okay?
行是行 不过席德你听着 这礼拜的事
Yeah, listen Sid, what’s going on this week
纯粹是我们家里的事 明白吗
is realy family matter. You understand?
席德才不想见你外公外婆呢
Sid’s not going to be interested in
他肯定会被烦死
meeting your grandparents. He’s gonna be bored stiff.
老爸 我和你说了他是来陪我的
Dad, I told you that he was going to be with me.
有他在边上我会老实点儿
I’ll be a lot more civil with him around.
我无所谓
What can I say?
跟看天书一样
This is like reading Korean.
斯考特 我可以帮你解释清楚
Scott, if you want,I can walk you through it.
什么乱七八糟的
Jibber-jabber.
这是份事先声明
It’s an advanced directive…
主要讲了她对诊疗过程的要求或…
It’s basically her instructions on what procedures she wants or…
上面说什么我清楚得很
I know goddamn well what it says.
她不想让我们看她慢慢死掉
She doesn’t want us sit around watching her spoiling like milk.
要是医生也没办法了 她宁愿快点儿了断
If there is nothing of doctors can do, she’d rather just get on with it.
伊丽莎白是出于好心才写的这个
Elizabeth had the good sense to write this thing here.
她总是为别人考虑
She always was a thoughtful girl.
很坚强
A Strong girl.
比她哥哥强太多了
A hell of a lot stronger than her brother.
巴里一辈子就会自怨自艾
Barry whines his way through life.
我看没准儿还是个同性恋
Might even be a homosexual, for all I know.
斯考特 不是这样吧
Scott, I do not think so.
她也比你强 马特
And she’s stronger than you, Matt.
她的人生要比你丰富十倍
She lived more in a year than you did in a decade,
你就知道上班 守着那堆钱
sitting in your office, hoarding all your cash.
一分一毛都不舍得用
All that money you refuse to use…
有个屁用
what the hell good is it?
现在你们那个家族
And now you and your family get
又打算卖♥♥掉地皮捞一把 这又是搞什么
ready cashing in your chips, what the hell for?
如果你能给我宝贝闺女买♥♥艘船
Maybe if you’d let my baby have her own boat and bought her…
置办些更好的装备
some safer equipment or…
让她像别的女人一样去疯狂血拼
let her go on those shopping sprees women like.
她或许就不会玩那些刺♥激♥运动了
Maybe she wouldn’t have gone in for those shrill sports.
如果你能在家多创造点儿激♥情♥
Maybe if you’d provided more thrills at home.
还有你 亚历山德拉
And you, Alexandra…
就知道折磨你那可怜的妈妈
putting your poor mother through hell…
她无非是想
what all she was trying to
让你更加成熟上进
do was instill some sense and drive in you.
你太不像话
Shame on you.
太不争气了
Shame on you!
你得多学学你妈妈
You should try to be more like her.
她是个好孩子
She’s a good girl.
她是个好孩子
She’s a good girl.
你好 爱丽丝
Hi, Alice
是我 马特
It’s me, Matt.
很高兴见到你
It’s good to see you.
见到你我也高兴
Good to see you too.
你好啊 外婆
Hi, Tutu.
这是亚历山德拉
That’s Alexandra.
她是你外孙女
She’s your grand daughter.
这是你女婿马特
And this is your son-in-law Matt.
他们都是你的家人
This is your family.
除了那边那个小子
Well, except for that kid over there.
我不知道他是谁

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!