Can I talk to you for a minute?
泳池脏死了
The pool’s really dirty.
等等 什么
Wait… what?
没有
No.
我真的有话和你说
I really need to talk to you.
她什么都没和我说
She didn’t say anything to me.
天哪 真不敢相信
Oh my God, I can’t believe…
我得挂了
Hey, yeah… I gotta go.
好 回头见
Okay, I’ll see you later.
打扫泳池的什么时候来
What day does the pool guy come?
他一般…
He comes…
说实话 我还真不知道他哪天来
You know, I don’t know when he comes.
真行
Awesome.
席德要过来
Sid’s coming over.
席德是谁
Who’s Sid?
普纳荷中学的一个好朋友
A really good friend from Punahou.
我俩同学好多年了
We were in school together for years.

Oh. Okay.
出了这烂事 他想陪陪我
He wants to be there for me with all this shit happening.
我认识他家长吗
Do I know his parents?
不认识
No.
晚上他住这儿 没问题吧
He might stay over too. Is that cool?
快看我
Guys, over here.
靠 别穿我内衣 你个小变♥态♥
What the fuck? Get out of my underwear, you freak.
好了 行了行了
Okay, no, no, no, no!
进去把泳衣换上
Back inside put on the swimsuit.
为什么
Why?
快去
Now.
您可真会教育孩子
A real good job you’re doing.
这也是带你回来的一个原因
That’s part of why I brought you here.
你得帮我照顾她 我不会带孩子
You have to help me with her. I don’t know what to do with her.
你要是肯多陪陪她
Maybe if you spent more time with her…
她也不会变成这样一个傻丫头
…she wouldn’t act like such a complete spaz.
带她出去玩 去考艾岛露营
Get her out of town. Go camp on Kaua’i.
过去闹脾气时妈妈就这么做
That’s what mom used to do with me whenever I was losing it.
听我说
Listen.
别游了 你听我说
No, listen, listen to me.
你妈妈情况不好
Your mother is not well.
这用说吗
Well, obviously.
不是
No.
医院通知我她醒不过来了
They just told me she isn’t gonna wake up.
已经确定了
We know for sure now.
医院准备放弃治疗
The doctors are gonna stop caring for her.
你妈妈也希望如此 她写了…
Your mother wanted it this way. She has this…
她写了遗嘱
She has this will, see…
要我们遵从她的遗愿
…that says that we have to do it this way.
要我们俩
We both do.
明白我说的话吗
Do you understand what I’m saying?
所以我叫你回来
That’s why I got you.
宝贝 我们让她安歇吧
Honey, we’re letting her go.
干嘛非在这该死的泳池告诉我
Why’d you have to tell me in the goddamned pool?
艾里克斯
Alex…
艾里克斯
Alex!
干嘛
What?
还想干嘛
What do you want?
我也是昨天才知道
I just found out yesterday.
我们得一起撑过去
We have to go through this thing together…
你 我 还有斯考蒂
…you and Scottie and me.
我得把这事一个个通知大家
And I have to go around and tell people what’s happening.
家人 还有些要好的朋友
Family and a few close friends.
有时候还需要你陪着我
Sometimes I’ll really need you to come with me.
有时候得让你照顾斯考蒂
Sometimes I need you to watch Scottie.
你想要我跟你去
You want me to go around
四处通知”我妈妈要死了”吗
with you and tell people that Mom’s gonna die?
这有什么意义
What’s the point of that?
宣布噩耗 看他们哭
Breaking the news, watching them cry,
安抚他们吗
dealing with their emotions.
知道这有多压抑吗 还是打电♥话♥吧
How depressing is that gonna be? Just call them.
艾里克斯 没人想这样做
Alex, nobody wants to do any of this.
可我们得通知你外公和图图 还有一些朋友
But we have to tell your Grandpa and Tutu, and a few friends.
他们有权知道 有权来道别
They have the right to know, they have the right to say goodbye.
我不想和任何人再提起妈妈
I don’t wanna talk about Mom with anyone.
听我说 不管你俩圣诞节
Look, whatever you two fought
因为什么吵架 是时候让它过去了
about over Christmas, you have to drop it.
成熟一点
Grow up.
你爱你妈妈 你妈妈也爱你
You love your mother. Your mother loves you.
我没法放下
I can’t drop it.
你必须放下
You have to.
你真的一点都不知道吗
You really don’t have a clue, do you?

Dad…
爸 妈妈背叛了你
Dad, mom was cheating on you.
我俩吵架就为这个
That’s what we fought about.
回来过圣诞节时 我看到她和一个男的在一起
When I was over at Christmas, I caught her with the guy.
再看到她亲近你我就恶心
It made me sick to see her near you.
回到学校我想 就这样吧
I went back to school thinking that that was it…
大不了不再理她
…that I was just done with her.
我本想打电♥话♥告诉你一切
I was gonna call and tell you everything, and…
可偏在那时候出了事
…and then the accident happened, and…
于是我想 等她醒过来再说吧
…I was waiting until she woke up, I guess.
你从来没怀疑过是吧
You didn’t even suspect. Right?
是吗
Right?
你也让我生气 总是忙这忙那
You disgusted me too. You’re always so busy.
看到她和男人一起 什么意思
Caught her with a guy? What does that mean?
我和布兰迪去黑点游泳场的路上
I was on my way to swim in the Black Point pool with Brandy…
撞见了妈妈
…and suddenly I see Mom
和一个浑蛋正走进一幢房♥子
and some douchebag walking into a house.
估计是那浑蛋家
His house, I guess.
一个男人而已 能说明什么呢
Just some guy? It could be anybody.
没错 可他的手在摸她屁♥股♥
Yeah, he had his hand on her ass.
超恶心
It was gross.
然后呢
Then what?
没了 他俩就进去了
Then nothing. Then they went into the house.
几天后我和她说 她的事我都知道了
A few days later I told her I knew what she was doing.
然后
And?
开始她还假装
And first she acted like
不知道我在说什么
she had no idea what I was talking about.
还他妈当我是瞎子呢
Like I’m fucking blind.
然后她气疯了 大喊大叫 否认一切
Then she got like super-mad and yelled and denied it.
就在那一刻 我决定
That is when I decided I
和她断绝关系
didn’t want anything more to do with her.
那人是谁
Who is he?
我不认识 就一男的
I don’t know. Some guy.
长什么样儿
What did he look like?
黑发
Dark hair.
照顾好妹妹
Watch your sister.
有人吗
Hello?
卡伊
Kai?
马克
Mark?
是我 马特
It’s me, Matt!
有人吗
Hello!
-等等 -谁啊
– Wait… – Hello?
是我 马特
It’s me, it’s Matt!
马特
Oh, hey, Matt.
是不是来的不是时候
It’s a bad time?
没事 我俩就是拌拌嘴
No, no, we were just fighting.
快进来 咖啡还是别的
Come on in. You want some coffee? You want something to drink?
不用了 谢谢
No, thanks.
-为点儿破事吵架 -这是破事吗
– Fighting about something stupid. – It is not stupid.
他想让我们搞派对
He wants us to throw parties
把人都请过来 我们当然会照做
and have people over, which we do, of course…
可最后是谁来忙活这一切 还不是我

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!