Give me next quarter. If you still feel this way, vote your shares.
今天的成果才算数,安森
Today is what counts, Anson.
你这顽固的臭小子
You… You intractable son of a bitch.
真希望你爹能看看你这个样子
If your father could see you now.
– 什么? – 你爹是我朋友,
– What? – Your father was a friend.
我看着你长大
A friend. Goddammit, I watched you grow up.
就凭你当年跟我爹去钓过鱼 我就该任你浪费我的钱吗?
Because you went fishing with my father, I should watch you throw my money away?
我… 我还没讲完
– I was… – I’m not finished.
你说你要下台,这可说错了
You misspoke before when you said you’re stepping down.
我要开除你
I am firing you.
而且已采取行动 市场信心恢复
Action is taken, confidence is restored.
– 股价又上扬了 – 不
– The stock goes up. – No.
没有我安森·贝尔
There’s no Baer/Grant Publishing…
就没有贝尔葛兰特文化公♥司♥
No Baer/Grant Publishing without Anson Baer.
老葛呢,他说不定航海去了 享受他的老年
Where’s Stewart Grant? Probably out sailing, enjoying his golden years,
纳闷你在何处
wondering where the hell you are, Anson.
对不起
I’m sorry.
你失败了
You failed.
我已准备一份拆伙同意书 条件非常公平
I have prepared a severance package that is more than equitable.
今晚之前有效
Valid until this evening.
我大可跟你抗争的
I could fight you on this.
你若不签名,这份合约将失效
If I leave without your signature, this agreement begins to disintegrate.
福利将缩水,选择性减少
Benefits shrink, options narrow,
你的补偿金也会告吹
and your compensation will be shrivelled.
签了它,对你应是最有利的
I think it’s in your best interest, Anson, to…
C.R.S.(消服会)
看来今天是你的幸运日
Well, I guess this is your lucky day.
我的律师会再跟你联络
My lawyers will be in touch with you.
抱歉,请问康拉德·范沃顿有没有留话
Excuse me, has Conrad Van Orton left a message?
– 我马上帮你查,范沃顿先生 – 谢谢你
– I’ll check right away, Mr Van Orton. – Thank you.
对不起,来
I’m so sorry. Here.
拜托,不必了
– Please don’t do that. – I’m so sorry.
抱歉,我没看路,我今天真衰
I wasn’t even looking. I’m really having a bad day.
你整个月都很衰吧 上星期你也把饮料洒到我身上
How about a bad month? You did almost the same thing to me last week.
– 来 – 不必
– Here. – Don’t do that.
给我餐巾跟苏打水就是
Just get me some napkins and some soda water.
我看洗衣费恐怕会比西装更贵
It looks like the cleaning bill’s gonna be more than the suit.
不可能
I don’t think so.
– 这是个意外,先生 – 好极了
– It was an accident, sir. – Terrific.
我跟你道歉了嘛
I said I was sorry.
– 混帐东西 – 克莉丝汀娜
– Asshole. – Christine.
– 范沃顿先生是我们的贵宾 – 那你去拍他马屁吧
– Mr Van Orton is a valued customer. – Fine. Then you kiss his ass.
– 不准你这样跟我说话 – 我也道歉也补救了,还要怎样
– Don’t you talk to me like that. – I apologised, I offered to help.
– 去打包,准备走路吧 – 什么?
– Clean out your locker. – What?
你听到了
You heard me.
我非常抱歉,范沃顿先生
I’m terribly sorry, Mr Van Orton.
这一餐算是我们免费招待,好吗?
Will this table suit you for a complimentary meal?
可以
Lt’ll be fine.
– 我去请人来招呼你 – 谢谢
– I’ll fetch your waiter. – Thank you.
帐单,先生
Check, sir.
可恶之至…
Fuck you and your vichyssoise, you little…
小姐,对不起,小姐
Miss? Pardon me, miss.
– 好极了,是你 – 我不知道这怎么回事
– Great, it’s you. – I don’t know how this works,
你有东西给我吗?
but do you have something for me?

I, uh…
– 接到这张纸条 – 你在胡说些什么,神经病
– I received this note. – What are you babbling about, psycho?
我想知道发生什么事
I need to know what is going on.
这个月我已经换了第二份工作
I’m going on my second job this month,
我要准备失业了
and now it looks like I’m going on unemployment.
也许我应该试着解释
Maybe I should try to explain…
不必解释,给我滚
Don’t explain, just fuck off.
可恶
Son of a bitch.
我是在跟你道歉耶
I’m trying to… I am apologising.
老天,这是什么?
Jesus. What is this?
– 他怎么了? – 他突然昏倒在地
– What’s with him? – He just fell down.
能听到吗 ? 你知道该怎么办吗?
Sir, can you hear me? Do you know what to do?
我甚至不知道他还有没有呼吸
I don’t even know if he’s breathing.
别站在那儿,赶快求援
Move your head. Don’t stand there, get help.
我没事
Hey, hey. It’s okay.
– 找人帮忙 – 我们怎么知道他是真是假
– We’re gonna get help. – How do we know he’s real?
他尿在裤子里了,够真实没有
There’s piss in his pants, is that real enough for you?
– 天啊 – 他脸色发青了
– Holy God. – He’s turning blue.
警♥察♥,警♥察♥
Police.
– 请你填这些表格 – 我不认识这个人
– You have to fill these forms out. – I don’t know this man.
给我,你需要什么?
I can’t get involved.
– 先生,我必须拘留你 – 拘留我
– I have to detain you. – Detain me?
– 有报告需要填 – 报告可以由她填哪
– The report’s gotta be filled out. – She can do it.
你跟你太太到医院跟我们会合 两个街区外
Ride with your wife, we’ll meet at the hospital. Two blocks away.
她不是我太太
She’s not my wife.
太离谱了,十分钟前 我出来享用晚餐
This is insane. Ten minutes ago, I was enjoying a quiet little dinner.
接到这纸条
I received this note.
– 他还有呼吸吧 – 有
– He’s breathing, isn’t he? – Yes.
这警铃♥声♥有必要吗?
Is the siren entirely necessary?
谢谢
Right.
我们找个人把这事快快了结吧
Let’s just talk to someone who can get this over with.
等等
Hang on.
他们需要你的驾照号♥码
They need your driver’s licence number.
– 天哪,简直开玩笑 – 发生了什么事?
– Oh, no, you’ve got to be kidding. – What is happening?
你听我解释,这是个游戏
This is what I was trying to explain to you. This is a game.
– 什么? – 有一家公♥司♥
– A what? – It’s a company.
专搞恶作剧 其实我也不太懂
They plan elaborate pranks. I don’t really understand it myself.
你在讲什么,这是…
What are you talking about? This is a?
灯光突然熄灭,上百个人跑开
The lights, they went out. A hundred people ran away.
你是说那个遗尿昏死的人是…
Oh, so you mean the guy who just pissed himself and turned blue was?
我很抱歉
Sorry about that.
你是该抱歉
You should be.
他们为何把你扯进来?
Why are they involving you?
一定有手电筒
There’s gotta be a fucking flashlight.
好极了
Oh, great.
我怕他会死,还给他人工呼吸
I thought that guy was gonna die. I gave him mouth-to-mouth.
再见了
I’ll see you around.
– 你怎么知道那里是出口? – 我是不知道
– How do you know that’s the way? – I don’t.
你们这些捣蛋鬼跑那儿去了
Where’d you all go, you motherfucking frat boys?
你们最好躲起来
You’d better hide.
大厅?
Lobby?
我弟弟送我这家公♥司♥的礼券
My brother got me this gift certificate to this company.
这钥匙是从木偶
Well, I got the key out of the mouth of this…
小丑嘴里拿的
wooden clown.
荒谬
Never mind.
情况不妙
I don’t like this.
收不到讯号♥
No signal.
从电梯里脱身的机率有多大
What is the going rate for a “trapped-in-the-elevator” adventure?
– 别傻了 – 为什么不行?
– Don’t even think about it. – Why not?
你看标语写着:警告 万一电梯停止,切勿试图打开
Read the sign. “Warning, do not attempt to open if elevator stops.”
– 使用紧急电♥话♥ – 若有的话
– Use emergency… – phone? If there was one.
并等待救援 所以,我们就等待救援吧
“And wait for help.” So, let’s just wait for help.
– 来,我托你上去 – 你先走
– Okay, I’ll give you a boost. – You can go first.
我不是在献殷勤 要是我不托你,你怎么上去?
This is not gallantry. If I don’t lift you, how will you get up?
你可以拉我上去呀
I don’t know. You pull me up.
– 用我的方法比较容易,上来 – 不行
– It’s easier my way. Step up. – No.
– 拜托你 – 我没穿内♥裤♥
– Oh, please. – I’m not wearing any underwear.
懂了吧?我说吧
Okay? There, I said it.
好吧
Okay.
– 我们可以用这个当梯子 – 英雄,快拉我上去
– We can use this like a ladder. – My hero. Let’s go.
我不干
I don’t think so.
谢谢
Thank you.
该死,我的公事包
Damn it, my briefcase!
我等你
I’ll wait.
那不是寻常人打得开的
Not as if anybody could open it.
– 等一等,这里是C.R.S – 什么是C.R.S?
– Wait a minute. This is CRS. – What’s CRS?
就是我说的那家恶作剧公♥司♥
The company I was telling you about, that gave me the gift certificate.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!