这事真太令我惊讶了
I was disturbed.
– 所以,我们该怎么办呢? – 我已经讲了一个钟头的电♥话♥
– So what are we gonna do? – I’ve been on the phone already.
尼克,你的钱都原封不动
Nicholas, your funds are intact.
没有人去碰过
Nothing’s been touched.
怎么可能,我亲自查过了
I checked on them myself.
那是谁 我打过电♥话♥去查
– Who is it? – I made the calls.
什么都没动
Nothing’s changed.
一分钱也没少
Not one cent is unaccountable for.
那是谁
Who is it?
– 我的律师说钱没有短少 – 他也是一伙的
– My attorney says nothing is missing. – He’s in on it.
你留在原地,我马上过去
Stay where you are until I get there.
– 萨瑟兰也有份 – 尼克 我有电♥话♥进来
– Sutherland’s in on it. – Nicholas, I have another call.
把你所在的位置告诉我
Give me your precise location.
尼克
Nicholas?
我们得赶快离开这里
Gotta get out of here.
他们是怎么收买♥♥他的?
How did they get to him?
为什么我…
Why did?
我可不会担心这个
I wouldn’t worry about it.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
这不是你能控制的
It’s out of your hands.
行动电♥话♥很容易窃听
Cellular calls can be intercepted.
你打给美、法、瑞银行的电♥话♥
All those calls you made, B of A, France, Switzerland…
等于是在跟我们讲话
…you were talking to us.
你自已泄露了进出代号♥跟密♥码♥
You filled in the blanks, access codes and passwords.
一些连律师都没有的资料
Stuff even your lawyer didn’t have.
现在我们有了,目的已经达成
We have it now so we’re done.
再见,尼克
Bye, Nicholas.
美国大使♥馆♥在那里
Embassy? American?
谢谢
Thank you.
我出事了 很重要
Things have happened and it’s important…
没钱,没身份证,也没护照
No money, no identification, no passport.
你到底出了什么事?
What happened to you?
从何说起呢
Where to begin…
非常复杂 这种事情总是很复杂
– It’s complicated. – It always is.
我独自来度假,被两个人抢了
I was on holiday alone and I was robbed by two men…
被抢
Robbed?
你住哪个旅馆
What hotel were you staying at?
我记不得了
I, um, don’t remember. I, um…
你有报♥警♥吗?
Have you gone to the police?
我不会讲西班牙语
I don’t speak Spanish.
我需要你们协助我离开这里
And I just need enough to get out of here.
抢案可以请本地警♥察♥协助侦办
We’ll help with the local law enforcement if you want.
至于钱,我给你一个建议吧
As far as money is concerned, can I make a suggestion?
你说你被抢
You say you were mugged?
为何那只表还在
And they didn’t take that watch?
这种表值多少
How much is a watch like that worth?
至少几百元吧
A couple of hundred at least.
十八岁生日,父亲遗物,母赠
有这种表的人不该有护照问题
A man with a watch like that doesn’t necessarily have a passport problem.
对不起
Excuse me.
请注意这边好吗?
Can I have your attention, please?
谢谢你们
Thank you.
有谁要到旧金山,能载我一程
Anybody here going to San Francisco? I need a ride.
我愿付十八元七角八
I got eighteen dollars and seventy eight cents…
帖补到旧金山的旅费
…for a ride to San Francisco.
有没有人要去
Anybody?
(公开拍卖♥♥告示)
(杀死一只知更鸟)
我找康拉德·范沃顿,请帮我转接好吗?
Conrad Van Orton. Could you ring his room, please?
请稍候
One moment, please.
有问题吗?
Is there a problem?
你是来找康拉德·范沃顿的 对
– You’re here for Conrad Van Orton? – Yes.
– 我是饭店经理 – 我弟弟人呢?
– I’m the hotel manager. – Where is my brother?
– 请跟我来好吗 – 等一等,出事了吗?
– Will you come with me? – Wait a minute. Is there trouble?
先生,这是你的私人事务
Sir, this is a private matter for you.
别的房♥客抱怨他破坏房♥间
There were complaints by other guests, damage to his room.
我们已经尽量包容他的行为
We did our best to accommodate his behaviour.
– 他的行为 – 几天前发生了一件事
– His behaviour? – There was an incident a few days ago.
听说他是精神崩溃
A nervous breakdown, they said.
警♥察♥把他带走
The police took him.
留下这个地址
They left this address in case anyone came.
这是北加州纳帕的一家医院
It’s a hospital in Napa, sir.
我很遗憾
I’m terribly sorry.
伊莉莎白,我必须跟你借车
Elizabeth, I need to borrow your car.
尼克,你怎么会这么狼狈?
Nickie…
发生什么事了
…what happened to you? I mean…
– 看看你自己 – 怎么了 我也不知道
– Look at you. – What happened? I don’t know.
我得办一些事,需要跟你借车
There’s things I have to do and I need your car.
我当然可以借给你
Of course you can have it.
我弄点东西给你吃好吗?
Can’t I get you something to eat?
你是我唯一可以信任的人
You know you’re the only person that I can trust?
其他人打给你,包括山姆·萨瑟兰 都别说你见过我
Everyone else… If Sam Sutherland calls, don’t tell him you talked to me.
不管这些人怎么说
You lie to him and whatever else happens…
咖啡、松饼跟你的水
Coffee, English muffin and your water.
这瓶口开了,是谁打开的
This bottle… is open. Who opened this bottle?
– 是我开的 – 我不要
– I opened it. – I don’t want it.
我不要打开过的瓶子 也不要冰块,只要杯子
I want an unopened bottle. I don’t want ice, just the glass.
尼克,你把我吓坏了
Nickie, talk to me. You’re scaring me.
我不懂你在说什么
I don’t even know what you’re saying.
对不起,伊莉莎白 我不是故意的
I’m sorry, Liz, I don’t mean to. I’m sorry.
过去这几天我一直在想 这几天我有些空档的时间
I’ve been thinking the last couple of days, I’ve had some spare time…
我想告诉你
…and I wanted to tell you that…
我了解你为何离开我
…I understand why you left me.
我厌恶我当年的行为
And I know that I resented it.
请你原谅我 没有跟你沟通
I want to apologise to you for shutting you out…
没有陪伴你
…for not being there.
希望你能原谅我
I hope you can forgive me.
你累了,奔波了好几天
You’re tired. You’ve been on the go for days.
没什么好原谅的
There’s nothing to forgive.
之后疲倦深植,开始偏头痛…
Pain sets in. The onset of a migraine headache.
这若是你的老♥毛♥病,解脱在此
If this sounds all too familiar, relief is here at last.
你这个混帐
No. You bastards!
痛可解,近十年来医师常用药
Taggarene. For nearly a decade…
你怎么找到我的?
How did you find me here?
痛可解能有效舒解头痛、牙痛
Taggarene is strong medicine for headaches, toothaches…
他是个演员
He’s an actor.
你若信赖医师,请信赖痛可解
So if you trust your doctor, trust Taggarene.
他是个电视演员
He’s an actor on television.
改天我再跟你解释
Some day I’ll explain.
借你们的黄页(电♥话♥薄)一用
Could I borrow your Yellow Pages?
好吧
Okay…
新月小馆
New Moon Cafe.
中国城最好的餐厅
Best in Chinatown.
给我下车,开了门下车
Get out of the car, fucker. Open the door and leave it running.
– 你犯了一个错误 – 下车
– You’re making a mistake. – Get outta the car.
– 他妈的给我下车 – 我现在可是脆弱得很
– Get the fuck outta the car. – I am extremely fragile right now.
新月小馆
New Moon…
咖啡
…Cafe.
– 一个演广♥告♥的人 – 我们有上百上千个顾客耶
– He does commercials. – You know how many customers we have?
他跟你们订外带,在蒙哥马利街…
I know he ordered from you. It went to 14019 Montgomery Street.
有人可以帮我吗?
Can anybody help me?
他是个演员,就像这些…
He’s an actor, like one of these people you have up here on your…
你干么拿我的照片?
Hey, where are you taking my picture?
我们希望他今天能来试演 这个角色很适合他
We were hoping he could audition today. He would be perfect for this part.
– 太不巧了 – 我怎样可以联络到他
– This will break his heart. – Is there any place to contact him?
他的呼叫器留在桌上 他带孩子们去动物园了
His beeper’s here. He took the kids to the zoo.
动物园?太棒了,哪个动物园
The zoo? That’s very sweet. Which zoo?
有白老虎的那个
The one with the white tiger.
莱诺·费雪,我喜欢你演的戏
Lionel Fisher, I love your work.
拜托,我的孩子在这里
Okay, please, can I? I got my kids.
把他们支开
Get rid of them.
好吧,孩子们,点心时间

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!