Malicious mischief, vandalism and harassment.
非法监视,危害人身安全
Illegal surveillance, reckless endangerment…
意图谋杀
Attempted murder.
话说回来,是你雇用这些人的
Except you said you hired these guys.
– 这完全无关 – 不 看
– That’s irrelevant. – No, look.
我们的职责是告知掌握的线索 目前为止,歹徒动机不明
It’s our job to tell you what we’ve got. So far we don’t have a motive.
我父亲是怎样的人,依尔沙
What was my father like, Ilsa?
你为什么要问?
Why do you ask?
我也不知道
I don’t know.
认识你这么久,你不曾问起他
All the time I’ve known you, you’ve never once asked about him.
我都只是放在心里吧
I guess he was just on my mind.
你母亲很爱你父亲
Your mother loved your father very much.
只是他工作太忙了
I think he just worked too hard.
他…
Was he, uh…
个性阴沉吗?
morose? I mean…
我印象最深是他很轻手轻脚
What I remember most was that his manner was so slight.
你在房♥里待上好一阵子 还察觉不出他的存在
You could spend time in a room and not know he’d been there the whole time.
不,我是指在他…
No, what I mean is…
– 自杀前… – 发生什么事?没有
– before he… – What happened? No.
没人料到
Nobody expected it.
不知道我身上有多少他的因子
I wonder how much of him there is in me.
我想不多吧
Not much, I think.
我母亲担心他吗?
Was Mother worried about him?
从没有人担心过你父亲
Nobody ever worried about your father.

Yes.
我是玛丽亚,联合车行电♥话♥找到了
I found the address from United Taxi.
好,快给我
Give it to me.
你是谁
Who are you?
克莉丝汀娜呢,她在不在
Christine, is she here?
她在睡觉
She’s sleeping.
爱咪,是谁
Amy, who is it?
– 你来这里做什么? – 可以谈谈吗?
– What are you doing here? – Can we talk?
当然
Sure.
– 嗨 – 嗨
– Hi. – Hi.
– 想到会再见面 – 你可知照片的来由
– Didn’t think I’d see you again. – What can you tell me about these?
这是你吗?
Is this you?
你从那里拿到的
Where’d you get them?
我的旅馆房♥间
My hotel room.
难道说这不是你吗?
It was in my hotel room. Are you telling me this is not you?
你为什么
What makes you, um…
– 会认为这是我? – 这红色的胸罩
– …think this is me? – The bra, the red bra.

Okay.
我以为…
Well, I thought that…
我可以坐一下吗?
Can I sit down for a minute?
当然
Sure.
你还好吧?
Are you all right?
你不太好,是不是?
You’re not all right, are you?
是你参加的游戏让你心烦吗?
Is it this contest thing that you’re in still, or…
抱歉,我小题大作,我该走了
I’m sorry. I should go.
不,没事 我去穿件衣服,马上回来
No, it’s okay. I’ll put some clothes on and be right back.
你有阿司匹灵吗?
Do you have an aspirin?
你想喝什么饮料来配药?
Can I get you something to drink?
这是你吗?
Is this you?
对啊,那是我第一次领圣餐
Oh, yeah, that’s First Communion.
– 拿给我看 – 怎么了?
– Show it to me. – What’s wrong?
把它从相框里拿出来给我看
Take the picture out of the frame and show it to me.
好吧
All right.
– 他们在监视 – 什么?
– They’re watching. – What?
不是从这里
Not here. They can see.
是从烟雾检测器
The smoke detector.
我们开车去兜兜风怎么样
What do you say? Let’s go for a drive or something.
不要,我已经受够了
No, no, no. I am tired of this.
– 我已经受够了 – 我们去喝一杯
– I am goddamn tired of this. – We’ll go for a drink, then.
你们这些人自以为是谁
Who do you think you are?
给我出来
Come on out of there!
– 尼克,求求你 – 马上出来
– Nicholas, please! – Let’s go.
现在就给我出来
Come out of there right now!
这下你激怒他们了
Now you’ve done it.
妈的
Shit!
– 他们打算干什么? – 别站在窗边
– So what are they gonna do? – Get away from the window.
怎么…
What the?
– 这怎么回事? – 醒醒吧,这是个骗局
– What is this? – Wake up. It’s a fucking con.
快上车
Get in!
你还好吗,撑着点
You all right? Hold on.
下车
Get out of the car.
– 我大可把你交给他们的 – 给我下车
– I could’ve handed you to them. – Get out of the goddamn car!
你没有选择的 别人不会告诉你这怎么回事
You don’t have a choice. No one else is gonna tell you what’s going on.
你想知道? 因为要是我走了,你永远都不会知道了
You wanna know? ‘Cause if I’m gone, you never will.
想不到他们没有把房♥子弄好
They didn’t take the time to get the fucking house right.
– 谁是他们 – 没有人知道,我只是个员工
– Who are they? – I don’t know. I’m an employee.
– 那你有什么用? – 你弟弟一开始就跟他们串通了
– Then what good are you? – Your brother was in on it.
你说谎
That’s a lie.
是吗,你生日当天是我当女侍 康尼就是那天跟你提消服会的
Yeah? I was your waitress on your birthday. Connie told you about CRS.
很遗憾,但这不是他的错 也许他认为只有这样才能脱身
Sorry. It wasn’t his fault. I guess he thought it was his only way out.
他们跟他揩了一大笔钱
They fleeced him real good.
– 他们是怎么激他的? – 就跟对待你的手法一样
– How did they get to him? – Same thing they did to you.
这话什么意思?
What are you talking about?
你查过你的户头没有
You checked your accounts?
在你办公室那晚 我窃取你的专线跟数据机号♥码
I got the number to your modem.
因此「消服会」能进入你的电脑
That gave CRS remote access to your computer.
– 其他资料你都给他们了 – 什么
– You gave them everything else. – What?
验哪,笔迹声音、心理状态
You took their tests. Handwriting, psych info.
他们用这些资料推算你的密♥码♥
They used it all to figure out your passwords.
至于那个接待你的范高德
Feingold, the guy who signed you up,
他曾因侵吞银行公♥款♥入狱五年 他们趁你忙乱
he did five years for hacking Citibank. They broke into your financial network,
侵入财务系统把你的财产转进人头户里
transferred your holdings into dummy accounts.
国外接线生
Overseas operator, please.
– 不然他们干么整我们 – 瑞士苏黎士阿格曼银行
– Why else are they shooting at us? – Allgemeine Bank, Zurich.
因为他们已经榨干♥你♥了
Because they’re finished with you.
管你死活
Alive or dead’s the same.
只要你消失就行
As long as you disappear.
日安,请找通英语的人
是,蓝二
Yes. Blue, 2, backslash,
9690 David的D
9, 6, 9, 0, D as in David.

That’s right.
余额多少
The balance?
– 不可能 – 他们已经统统拿走了,尼克
– That’s impossible. – They already got it, Nicholas.
所有的都拿走了
They got everything.
我是山姆·萨瑟兰,请留话
This is the Sutherlands. Please leave a message.
山姆,我查过他们了
Sam, I have checked them all.
他们把我的帐户提领一空
I don’t know how, but they have drained my accounts.
他们想杀我,你快报♥警♥
They’re trying to kill me. Call the cops.
这里有一名他们的员工可作证
I’ve got one of them right here. We’ll make her testify.
请你方便时,打行动电♥话♥给我
I know how this sounds, but you call me, on my cell here.
你多小心
And you be careful.
他剪了你的信♥用♥卡♥
He, uh, cut your card in half, so…
我代付了
My treat.
你要两颗糖对吧
You take two sugars, right?
算了
Never mind.
我不叫克莉丝汀娜,这不是我的真名
My name’s not Christine. It’s…
谁在乎了
Who fucking cares?
你只损失钱,你该庆幸还活着
It’s just money. You should be glad you’re alive.
我现在不想谈这些
I’d rather not talk about it right now.
– 我只是说,像你这种人… – 你干过几次了,我很好奇
– Someone like you… – How many times have you done this?
– 什么? – 这种骗人的勾当,几次了
– What? – These scams, con games. How many?
很多次
Lots.
不管你过去骗过几毛几分
Whatever bullshit you pulled in the past,
这不只是我的钱
this is more than just me.
这些是别人的退休金、薪水
This is pension plans, payrolls.
总共六亿美元
This is 600 million.
– 喂 – 我是山姆,我听到你的留言
– Yes. – Nick, it’s Sam. I got your message.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!