Please… accept my…
道歉
misguided…
– 我该不该担心 – 这是个误会
– How concerned should I be? – It was a misunderstanding.
这人长得好像你
It looks a lot like you.
你该看看他们怎么搞晚间新闻
You should see what they do with the nightly news.
什么?
What?
– 我能请你帮个忙吗? – 当然可以
– Can I ask you to do me a favour? – You know you can.
调查消费者娱乐服务会 倒底是干嘛的
Find out about a company called Consumer Recreation Services.
听来像是网球拍制♥造♥商,怎样
Sounds like they make tennis racquets. What do you know?
等等,他们给了我一张弃权书
Wait a minute. They gave me a waiver.
– 这是什么? – 是弃权书…- What is this? – It’s a waiv…
什么
What’s?
我不敢相信,她用隐形墨水
I don’t believe it. It’s invisible ink.
你在开玩笑吗?
You’re joking.
我被一群邪恶的小孩玩弄着
I’m being toyed with by a bunch of depraved children. This…
你还好吗,别教我担心
Are you okay? Tell me not to worry.
你不需要担心,我保证
You don’t have to worry. I promise.
好吧
Okay.
我再打电♥话♥给你
I’ll call you later.
好 好
Right. Okay, right.
玛丽亚,昨晚我帮克莉丝汀娜叫车
Maria, last night I got a taxi for a young woman named Christine.
– 那家车行叫什么名字 -联合
What’s the company we use? – United?
– 什么? – 联合计程车行
– What? – United Taxi Company.
打电♥话♥给他们 查出驾驶是谁,载她去哪里
Call them, find out who the driver was and where they took her.
依尔沙
Ilsa?
可恶
Ow! Shit!
我手上有枪
I have a gun!
∮ When the men on the chessboard
∮ Get up and tell you where to go
∮ And you’ve just had some kind of mushroom
∮ And your mind is moving low
∮ Go ask Alice
∮ I think she’ll know
∮ When logic and proportion
∮ Have fallen sloppy dead
∮ And the White Knight is talking backwards
∮ And the Red Queen’s, “Off with her head”
∮ Remember what the dormouse said…
该死的东西
You fuckers.
依尔沙,
Ilsa?
– 依尔沙 – 范沃顿先生
– Ilsa? – Mr Van Orton!
发生了什么事?
What’s happened?
房♥子,你没看到房♥子吗?
You haven’t seen the house?
有人闯入,把门锁上,别出来
There’s been a break-in. Stay inside. Lock your door.
你小心
Be careful.
911 紧急救援中心
911, Emergency.
请派警♥察♥来,有人闯进我家了
I need the police. There’s been a break-in in my house.
别挂电♥话♥,把你的地址给我
Give me your address.
百老汇街二二一〇号♥ 整条街最大的那栋就是
2210 Broadway. It’s the biggest house on the street.
– 先生,你说有人闯入是吗? – 对
– You said it was a break-in? – Yes.
你确定他们走了吗?
Are you sure they’re gone?
什么?
What?
你确定歹徒走了吗?
Are you sure there’s not still someone in the house?

Aah!
尼克
Nickie! Shh!
– 先生,你还在线上吗? – 到你车上会合
– Sir, are you still there? – Meet me at your car.
长官
Sir?
– 到底怎么回事? – 嘘
– All right, what happened? – Shh!
– 康拉德,我们要去那里? – 等着
– Conrad, where are we going? – Shh, just wait.
你在干么?
What are you doing?
如果旅馆客房♥服务有问题 我当然也不能信任这车
If I can’t trust room service in the hotel, I can’t trust the fucking car.
你说谁
Who?
消服会啊 老天,我差点害死你了
CRS. When I think what I almost got you into.
– 你在说什么? – 我被整惨了
– What are you saying? – I’m so fucked!
他们就是整你整你,再整你
They just fuck you and they fuck you and they fuck you.
你以为熬过来时,好戏才开始
Then when you think it’s over, the real fucking starts.
冷静下来,深呼吸
Take a breath.
他们不会住手的,尼克
They won’t stop, Nick.
我已经把钱付给他们了 他们就是不肯放过我
I gave them their fucking money. They won’t leave me alone.
– 他们怎么对待你? – 用尽一切手段,我快被耍死了
– What are they doing to you? – I’m a goddamn human pinatal
冷静,他们拿了钱为何还继续?
Why do they keep playing if you already paid?
我也不知道 我得付更多钱请他们中止游戏
I don’t know. I paid them more to make it stop.
– 这是他们干的 – 只是爆胎而已
– They did this. – It’s a flat tire.
– 你怎么知道? – 冷静一下好吗
– How do you know? – Get a grip on yourself.
– 我们来想办法 – 好
– We’ll figure it out. – Okay. Okay.
电♥话♥不通,收不到讯号♥
The phone doesn’t work.
真的
Really?
– 你会换轮胎吗? – 不会
– Can you change a tire? – No. Can you?
应该不难,我们不能暴露在外
I don’t think we should be out in the open.
把测距器拿给我,在置物柜里
Get the Teletrac. It’s in the glove compartment.
你跟他们是一伙的
You’re with them.
什么?
What?
这是你干的,你跟他们一伙
You’re doing this. You’re part of it.
这些钥匙是谁的
Whose are these?
我怎么知道,有人放进车里
Somebody put them in the car.
– 整件事都是你主使的对不对 – 你说什么,这是你介绍给我的
– You’re behind it, aren’t you? – You brought them to me.
不,这些钥匙就放在你的车上
These were in your car! They were right there in your fucking car!
康拉德
Conrad!
听听你在讲什么
Listen to yourself.
– 不,你别想主导话题 – 我为何会照你的话做
– You won’t control this conversation. – Why would I do what you’re describing?
– 因为你厌恶我 – 不要这么情绪化
– You resent me. – Stop being emotional.
– 你无法忍♥受我过自已的生活 – 小声点,康拉德
– It kills you that I’m living my life. – Lower your voice!
怎么,你怕被人看笑话吗?
You afraid someone’s gonna witness a scene?
回你的豪♥宅♥去吧
Get back to your house!
– 别嚷了好吗? – 我要叫警♥察♥了
– Stop it. – I’m calling the cops.
你就怕人看清你的控制慾望
You’re afraid someone will see what a control freak you are.
你是怎么了,你是嗑药了吗?
What is wrong with you?
很抱歉,尼克 我的生活没有达到你的期望
Oh, I’m sorry I didn’t live up to expectations.
– 狗屎 – 我永远当不了你,也不想当你
– Oh, bullshit. – I’m not you. I don’t wanna be you.
– 你又来了 – 我是你弟弟
– There you go again. – I’m your brother.
老把责任推到我身上
Pushing the responsibility on me.
– 拜托,我是你弟弟 – 我一向是想帮助你的
– I’m your brother! – All I ever tried to do was help you.
我不要你帮,没人要你扮演爹
I don’t want your help. Nobody asked you to play Dad.
话不能这样讲,我有选择吗?
No! You don’t say that! Did I have a choice?
我有选择吗?
Did I have a choice?
康拉德
Conrad!
– 我一向是想帮助你的 – 我不要你帮,没人要你扮演爹
– All I ever tried to do was help you. – Nobody asked you to play Dad.
我有选择吗,我有选择吗?
Did I have a choice?
计程车
Taxi!
百老汇街二二一〇号♥
2210 Broadway.
老兄,你错过转弯了
Hey, buddy, you missed the turn.
听到没有
Hey! Do you hear me?
你错过那条街了
You missed the turn…
天哪,停车,马上停车
Oh, no. No. Stop the car.
停车
Stop the car!
把门打开
Thank you. Open the door.
把锁打开 快把门打开
Unlock the door. Open the goddamned door!
听着,我是个很有钱的人
Listen, I am a very wealthy man…
不管他们付你多少,我付双倍
…and whatever they’re paying you, I’ll double it.
天…
Jesus Chr!

No!
你疯了?
Are you outta your fucking mind?
这是个游戏,这是个游戏
It’s a game. If it’s a game…
他们到了
Here they are.
警探,我是山姆·萨瑟兰
Detective, I’m Sam Sutherland. – Tim Foley.
– 你知道我们去哪? – 这边请,十四楼
– Do you know where we’re going? – This way. 14th floor.
大楼管理部说那里未正式出租
Management for the building says the space hasn’t been officially rented yet.
政♥府♥也没有消服会
The County Recorder has no listing for a Consumer Recreation Service
或任何关系企业登记在案
or any derivation thereof.
潜水人员还在打捞那辆计程车 找到会把车牌跟引擎号♥码送来
When the divers find the cab, they’ll pull the plates.
– 你跟令弟谈过了没有 – 他还没回我电♥话♥
– Have you spoken to your brother? – He hasn’t called me back yet.
– 房♥子呢 – 涂鸦是海上用的油性颜料
– What about the house? – The graffiti was oil based.
– 在美国是禁用的 – 可以追踪它的来源,但要时间
– Illegal in the States. – It’s not impossible to trace.
相片、枪、小丑、救护车
The photo, the gun, the clown, the ambulance,
尚须调查是否与本案有关
it’s all pending.
擅闯民宅,我们有实证
Breaking and entering, we got solid.
恶作剧、破坏、骚扰,就这些

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!