They say when your dad dies, a piece of you dies with him.
有人说,当你的父亲过世了,你身体的一部分也会和他一同死去
But what about all the pieces he leaves behind?
那么他留下的其他部分呢?
How do they die?
它们怎么死的
Who kills them?
有谁杀死它们?
Hey, is that for me?
嘿,那是给我的吗?
No.
不是 No.
Gus, it’s five minutes to 8:00.
Gus, 还有5分钟就8点了
What happens at 8:00?
8点了又怎样?
The movie.
放电影
Oh, yeah.
哦,是的
Which movie?
哪部电影?
The Harvey Girls.
哈维女郎/春宵一刻(1946)
Oh, yeah.
哦,是的
All right, here’s what I’m gonna do.
好的,我现在要做的就是
I’m gonna write you a note
给你写个字条
so you remember what time to pop the popcorn every night.
这样你才能记得每晚什么时候准备爆米花
And I’m gonna put it on the fridge,
我把它放在冰箱上,
so you don’t forget, okay?
这样你就不会忘记了,好吗?
Good, ’cause I’m gonna write you another note
很好,我又要写另外个字条
to keep in your pocket that says,
放你口袋里
“Look at the fridge.”
上面写着“看冰箱”
Now you should get dressed.
现在你必须穿好衣服
All right.
好的
Put it on.
穿好
We’re gonna play the movie.
我们要放电影了
Well, you need to tell me what time.
好,你要告诉我现在几点了
“Look at the fridge.”
“看冰箱”
It says, “Popcorn, 7:30.
上面写了“爆米花7点半”
Movie, 8:00.”
“电影,8点”
That’s in three minutes.
那只有3分钟了
Yeah, so you should get dressed.
是的, 所以你必须穿好衣服
Can I help you, slr?
能帮忙吗,先生?
Hey, you know, I got a friend who lived here his whole life
嘿,你知道吗,我有一个朋友在这附近住一辈子
and never even been inside this place.
但是从来没有来过这里
I moved here three months ago from Omaha,
我3个月前从奥马哈搬到这里
never been in here either till now.
今天是第一次来
You believe that?
你相信吗?
I have no reason not to, sir.
我没理由不这么想,先生
Yeah, I guess you wouldn’t.
是的,我猜你相信
You don’t.
你不相信吗
What’s the price of admission?
电影票多少钱?
I’ll take a ticket.
我要一张票
Great, just give me one second.
好的,稍等
~~ Do you hear that whistle down the line? ~~
~~ I figure that it’s engine number 49. ~~
~~ She’s the only one that’ll sound that way ~~
~~ on the Atchison, Topeka ~~
~~ and the Santa… Fe. ~~
It’s from Easter Parade.
这是Easter Parade里面的歌♥
No, it’s not.
不对
It’s from The Harvey Girls.
这是The Harvey Girls里面的歌♥
I was just testing him.
我只是在试他
I’ll have one ticket for The Harvey Girls.
我有一张The Harvey Girls的票
Do you have any popcorn?
你们有爆米花吗?
Huh?
啊?
Best thing about these old theaters is,
在这些老剧场里感觉最好的就是,
they smell of popcorn, but, uh…
它们都充满了爆米花的味道,但是
I don’t smell any in this one.
我没在这里闻到一点儿气味
How come?
怎么回事?
~~ Do you hear that whistle down the line? ~~
~~ I figure that it’s engine number 49. ~~
~~ She’s the only one that’ll sound that way ~~
~~ on the Atchison, Topeka, and the Santa Fe. ~~
~~ See the old smoke risin’ around the bend. ~~
~~ I reckon that she knows she’s gonna meet a friend. ~~
~~ Folks around these parts get the time of day ~~
~~ from the Atchison, Topeka, and the Santa Fe. ~~
~~ Here she comes. ~~
I’m ready to go.
我准备好了
Let’s go.
我们走吧
It’s all right.
都好了
I took care of it.
我做好了
Popcorn?
爆米花?
Everything.
所有事
Gus, I can’t get here any earlier.
Gus,我不能再早一点来这里了
And people won’t come here any later because of across the street,
人们也许不会再来了,因为要穿过马路,
so if you don’t remember to make the pop-
所以,如果你不记得
I remembered to pop the popcorn.
我记得准备爆米花
No, you didn’t.
不,你没有
Well, you didn’t tell me.
好吧,你没有告诉我
Yes, I did.
我告诉你了
Why doesn’t Catharine pop the damn popcorn?
为什么Catharine没有准备该死的爆米花?
Because Catharine died five years ago.
因为Catharine五年前已经死了
Yeah, I know that.
哦,我知道
I remember.
我记得
Nobody told us anything about it.
没人告诉我们关于这事
I remember.
我记得
See that little plant?
看到那小植物了吗?
I water it every day just to keep it alive.
我每天给它浇水让它活着
Maybe I shouldn’t think just because it’s still breathing
也许我不应该认为它只是在呼吸
that it wants to live.
而是它自己想活下去
Gus told me one time I had my whole life in front of me.
Gus有一次告诉我,我所面对的是我完整的一生
Gus, let’s get ready for bed.
Gus,该睡觉了
In a minute.
再等等
All right.
好吧
I’m sure at one point someone told him the same thing.
我确信在那时有人告诉过他同样的事情
But now his life wasn’t only behind him but above him,
但现在他的一生不仅是在他身后,而是在他之上,
somewhere in the heavens with everyone he knew
在天堂的某处,和他认识的每个人
and everyone he cared about,
每个他所关心的人,
if he could only remember.
如果他只有记忆
Did you just tell me to fuck off?
你刚才对我说“他妈的”?
What did you say, then?
那你刚才说什么?
I said, “fuck.”
我说,“他妈的”
Why did you just tell me you didn’t say that
你为什么不给我说,你没有说呢?
when you just admitted you did?
那就是说你承认你说了?
I didn’t.
我没有
You just told me you did.
你说你说了
I missed my bus.
我错过了巴士
Come on.
起来
You didn’t see me, right?
你刚才没有看见我,是吗?
Right?
是吗?
I don’t even know you.
我甚至不知道你是谁
The gas station.
在加油站
Yeah, besides that.
是的,在那里
I don’t know you.
但我不认识你
I was starting defensive tackle at Lincoln High.
我在Lincoln高中是starting defensive tackle(NFL术语)
I didn’t go to Lincoln High.
我没有上过Lincoln高中
You know me.
你认识我
I know you know me.
我知道你认识我
Look, I’ve always been taught not to mess with the wrong people.
瞧,我一直被告诫不要惹到坏人。
And you told me in your rap, you’re the wrong person.
而且你在你的说唱里说你是坏人
I’m the wrong person?
我是坏人?
I’m not Tad Tokas?
我不是Tad Toka?
Is that what you’re saying?
你是这样说的吗?
I didn’t start defensive tackle, and I don’t know who I am?
难道要我动手解决,你才会知道我是谁?
I don’t know me?
我不知道我是谁?
I don’t know who I am?
我不知道我是谁?
Are you calling me a liar,
你说我是个骗子
telling me I’m not who I say I am?
看清楚,我不是我所说的那个人吗?
I’m more than you will ever be, little faggot.
我永远比你强,小废材。
Yeah, get up.
好了,起来
Go ahead and get up, pussy.
继续起来,小猫
What the fuck is that?
那是他妈的什么?
It’s a present.
那是个礼物
Now it’s the past.
现在它是过去式了
How come everywhere I see a great big motherfucking pussy?
为什么我到的每个地方,都能看到一个他妈的超大的傻B?
Did you see that?
你看见了吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!