One punch.
就一下
The little baby bitch only took one fucking punch.
小杂种只需被打他妈的一下
I had a bloody nose once in the hospital.
有次我流鼻血进医院
Six guys had to pin me down to give me my meds.
6个家伙给我缝针上药
One of them had his knees on both my arms
他们中的一个把膝盖架在我胳膊上
and his balls right in my face, so I bit him.
他的蛋顶到我脸上,所以我打了他
He punched me.
他猛撞我
I almost had to have plastic surgery.
为此,我几乎不得不做了整形手术
I used to sing in a theater like this.
我过去常常在一个像这样的剧场唱歌♥
Children’s theater
儿童剧场
when I was seven.
当我7岁的时候
One of those childhood stars.
我是众多童星中的一个
Sold out every show.
票每次都卖♥♥光
But you’ve heard of the show, haven’t you?
你听说过那个演出吗?
I don’t know who you think I am,
我不知道你在想我是谁
but I don’t think I’m him.
但是我不认为我是他
I don’t know you.
我不认识你
Yes, you do.
是的,你认识我
You just don’t know you know me.
只是你不知道你认识我
I don’t think you want to know me.
我不觉的你想了解我
I already do.
我准备了解
You’re hard on yourself,
你过得很辛苦
’cause a lot of people depend on you.
因为很多人依靠你
And you’re afraid to of letting them down.
而且你担心让他们失望
You’ve got a great deal of unused potential.
你很有潜力
Something bad has happened to you recently,
最近你发生了一些不好的事情,
besides that.
除了这一件事
Some of your aspirations are pretty unrealistic,
你的一些愿望相当不现实
considering the fact that you live in Nebraska.
就拿你住在内布拉斯加州来说
You care a great deal about a select group of people.
你给一些特殊的人特别关照
And you love this theater.
而且 你爱这个剧院
You can tell that by looking at my palm?
你可以光看我的手掌,就能知到那些事情?
I can tell that by looking at your face.
我可以从你的脸上知到那些事情
What’s in the box?
盒子里是什么?
I don’t know.
我不知道
It’s a gift.
是个礼物
For who?
给谁的?
For me.
给我的
From who?
谁送的?
My dad.
我父亲
Why don’t you open it?
你为什么不打开?
When my sister was two, she almost died.
我妹妹两岁的时候,她差点死了
My mom found out she was allergic to peanut oil.
我妈妈发现她对花生油过敏。
And when she turned 12,
当她到了12岁
my dad wrapped her birthday present in a small box
我父亲把她的生日礼物装在一个小盒子里
a lot like this one.
和这个差不多
And then he wrapped that box in another box
他把那个盒子外面套个盒子
and that box in another box and so on.
然后再在面外面套个盒子
And after she opened box after box after box
后来,她把盒子一层一层打开
and finally got down to her gift,
终于找到了她的礼物
she started screaming.
然后她就开始尖叫
Why?
为什么?
Because my dad’s gift to her
因为,我父亲送给她的
was a jar of Peter Pan peanut butter.
是一罐Peter Pan花生酱
He thought it was funny.
他觉得这很好笑
He must be a hard man to live with.
他一定是个很难相处的人
He’s not living anymore.
他已经不在了
I found it today when I was cleaning out his apartment.
我昨天清理他的公♥寓♥是发现了这个礼物
When you said something bad happened to me recently,
当你说最近我发生什么坏事,
I guess you were talking about that.
我想就是指的这个事
You can just drop me off up here.
我可以就在这里下车
Don’t you want me to drop you off at your house?
你不想我送你回家吗?
No.
不了
Okay.
好吧
My dad used to tell me that the people I meet
我父亲常常告诉我,我所遇到的人
will never care more about who I am
对我一点都不在乎
than they will about what I look like.
更不会觉得我看起来像什么
And because I look the way I do,
因为我只要关心自己的路就可以了
people may never care about me at all.
人们对我一点都不关心
Somebody stole my television.
有人偷了我的电视
What do you mean?
你说什么?
My television’s gone.
我电视机不见了
Okay, I’ll come right down and find out what happened.
好的,我马上过来,看看到底怎么了
You just stay there.
你呆在屋里
Okay, I’ll be outside.
好的,我马上出去
No, stay inside and get ready for church.
不,呆在屋里,准备去教堂做礼拜了
I’ll find your television.
我会找到你电视的
Okay, I’ll meet you there.
好,到那儿见
No, Gus, stay inside and get ready for church.
不,Gus,呆在屋里,准备去教堂了
Okay, bye.
好的,再见
Every week was the same.
每周都一样
Gus would take his television to the pawn shop,
Gus喜欢把他的电视带到旧货店
convince them to put it up for sale, and by Sunday morning, he’d forget.
说服他们把它挂牌出♥售♥,到了星期天早上,他就会忘记了
What’s that?
那是什么?
Your television.
你的电视机
I don’t watch television.
我不看电视
Well, I’m gonna put it here just in case you want to.
好的,我把它放这里,随你干什么
Yeah, but I won’t want to.
好,但我不想干什么
Well, just in case you do.
随便你干什么
You been in a fight?
你刚打过架吗?
Now, why aren’t you dressed?
你怎么还没穿好衣服?
Dressed for what?
穿衣服干嘛?
Church.
去教堂做礼拜
Gus, it’s Sunday.
Gus,今天是礼拜天
Hey, you know who Amelia Earhart is?
嘿,你知道谁是Amelia Earhart吗?
The first woman to fly over the ocean?
第一个飞跃大西洋的女人?
Yeah.
是的
They say she wore men’s underwear.
他们说,她穿着男性内衣
Oh, yeah?
是吗?
Who’s they?
他们是谁?
I don’t know.
我不知道
You know what I saw on television the other day?
你知道有天我在电视上看到什么吗?
I thought you didn’t watch television.
我以为你不看电视
I didn’t tell you that.
我没给你说过
Yes, you did.
你说过了
I did not.
没有
Yeah, you did.
你说了
Who’s that?
那是谁?
No movie today?
今天没电影看吗?
We don’t show movies on Sundays.
星期天我们不放电影
Why?
为什么?
We go to church.
我们要去教堂
Oh, you do, do you?
哦,真的?
I’m Gus.
我叫Gus.
I own the theater.
是剧场老板
I started working here as an usher when I was 14 years old.
我从14岁开始就在这里当接待员
And then I went to World War II,
后来我参加了二次世界大战
and I was a film projectionist on army transport ships.
我在一个军队运输舰上放电影
And when I got back,
后来我回来了
a fire had left just a skeleton of this building.
一场大火把这剧院烧得只剩骨架
And the owner didn’t want to resurrect it,
原来的老板不想维修了
so I figured out a way to buy it and did it myself
所以我就想着自己把它买♥♥下来并维修它
with my own hands.
用我自己的双手
Wow, that’s Impressive.
哇,这是令人印象深刻
All right, okay.
是的,好啦
Excuse me, you’re interrupting me.
对不起,你打断了我
I’m sorry.
对不起
It’s just that you got to get inside, because I got to go.
你要回去,我必须走了
Oh, are you sweet.
哦,你真可爱
Thank you.
谢谢你

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!