How come he doesn’t show new movies there?
为什么他不在这里播放新电影呢?
It’s too expensive.
太贵了
And he feels of all things that people should forget,
他觉得很多东西应该被人们忘记
old movies aren’t one of them.
但是老电影不是其中之一
Oh.

How long have you worked there?
你在那里工作多久了?
Since high school.
从高中开始
It was supposed to be temporary, only a few weeks,
当时只是一个几周的临时工作
just until his wife, Catharine, got better.
仅仅是为了他妻子,Catharine,能够好过来
But she never did.
但是她没有
Then he started losing his memory, so I kept working.
然后他就开始失忆了,所以我留下来继续工作
His memory seems fine.
他看上去记性不错
Sometimes it is.
偶尔好
Sometimes it isn’t.
偶尔不好
Why are you here?
你来这里干什么?
Um, because I wanted to say I’m sorry for lying to you.
呃,因为我想对你说对不起,我对你撒谎了
I do the same palm reading on everyone.
我对着每个人的手掌说同样的话
It’s a lie.
这是谎话
And I can’t get over how mean it was to lie to you,
我骗了你我觉得很过意不去
because you’re probably the nicest person I’ve ever met,
因为你可能是我看到过的最好的人
and you’re dying, and I-
假如你死了,我
Wait a minute; wait a minute.
等等,等等
Wait.
等等
I’m not dying.
我没有快要死
Then, um, how come you don’t have any hair?
那么,你怎么会没有一点头发?
It’s my immune system.
这是我的免疫系统问题
Something in it that triggers it to fall out.
有什么病让它掉光了
Everywhere?
每一处?
Almost.
差不多
There’s no cure?
不能治好吗?
No.
不能
But they say it could grow back at anytime.
但是他们说它可能在任何时候长出来
The sad thing is, it doesn’t.
可悲的是,它没长出来
Well, dying would be much sadder.
哦,慢慢死去要悲哀些
Yeah.
是啊
I guess it would.
我相信是的
Well, you’re still the nicest person I’ve ever met,
哦,你依然也是我见过的最好的人
even if you’re not dying.
就算你没有得绝症
And I promise you, I’ll never lie to you again.
我向你保证,我再也不对你撒谎了
I got to go.
我必须走了
I can’t miss my bus.
我不能错过巴士
Sorry.
对不起
What’s your name?
你叫什么?
Tina was so pissed
Tina非常愤怒
when I told her what happened.
当我告诉她发生了什么
She knows where he lives.
他知道他住哪儿
She said we should go over there.
她说我们应该到那里去
Who’s Tina?
Tina是谁?
His little sister.
他妹妹
Oh, God.
哦,天啊
She said we should go fuck his car up.
她说我们应该要搞一下他的车
He fucking loves that thing.
他太他妈的喜欢他的车了
No, it’s all right.
不,不用了吧
“It’s all right”?
不用了?
Your face looks like a jar of smashed assholes,
你的脸看起来像一滩屎
and it’s all right?
你就这样算了?
You’re all set.
都搞好了
I topped it off at $12.
我用了12块缝上了
It’s all right.
没什么
It’s all right.
没什么
And for the first time in a long time,
在很长一段时间里的第一次,
it was all right…
这是没什么
For about five hours.
大概持续了5个小时
You’re lucky the baby’s awake.
你把我孩子吵醒了
Can you just put Dana on the phone, please?
能把电♥话♥给Dana吗?
It’s your uncle, yeah.
是你叔叔,是的
He probably wants to borrow money, but we can’t give him none,
他可能想借钱,但我们不能借给他
’cause I’m saving to go see the boys play at the Fiesta Bowl, aren’t I?
因为我要存钱去Fiesta Bowl(某美式足球球联赛),不是吗?
It’s your brother.
你哥哥
Hey, I told Mom we have a space heater.
嘿,我给妈妈说过了我们有个取暖器
I don’t think you know how cold it is in here.
我觉得你可能不知道这里有多冷
Well, we can give you a space heater,
好吧,我们给你一个取暖器
some electric blankets, and $80.
一些电热毯,还有80块钱
$40.
40块
You are not going to the Fiesta Bowl.
你不会去Fiesta Bowl(某美式足球球联赛)的
We don’t have any electricity.
我们没电了
That’s all we have.
我们就这些了
I’m sorry.
很抱歉
But what about your moving fund?
你的流动资金呢?
It’s gone.
用光了
Oh, yummy, yummy.
哦,吃啊,吃啊
Would you just quit it?
你能先停下吗?
What did you say?
你刚才说什么?
Nothing.
没什么
I didn’t say anything.
我没说什么
There’s hairs on the nipple.
奶嘴上有根头发
Oh, Jesus Christ, I got to go, okay?
哦,天啊,我要挂了,好吗?
I’m sorry.
抱歉
I’ll bring the stuff over tomorrow.
我明天把东西都带来
Where were you?
你刚才去哪儿了?
I was at Bushwhacker’s.
我去Bushwhacker了
What are you wearing?
你穿的什么?
Oh, that’s my skirt.
哦,我的裙子
For what?
干嘛?
I bought you a hamburger.
我给你买♥♥了个汉堡
Why were you at Bushwhacker’s?
你在Bushwhacker干什么
Dancing.
跳舞
With who?
和谁?
Who’s Fred?
Fred是谁?
He’s really nice.
他很棒
I’m gonna bring him home, and you can meet-
改天我叫他过来,你就知道了
Where’d you get those boots?
你从哪儿弄来这鞋?
These are nothing.
这没什么
Everybody wears them when they dance.
跳舞的时候每个人都穿这鞋
How much money did you spend on them?
你买♥♥鞋花了多少钱?
I didn’t buy them.
我没有买♥♥
Fred bought them for me.
Fred买♥♥来送我的
He wanted to make me feel part of his group,
他想让我更入流一点
and so he bought the boots that I tried on.
所以买♥♥了鞋让我试试
He just wanted me to feel good about myself.
他只是想让我感觉好点
If he really wants you to feel good, Mom,
如果他真的想让你感觉好点,妈妈
tell him to use the money that he spent buying you that hamburger
叫他把买♥♥鞋的钱用来买♥♥汉堡
and those boots on your feet
你脚上那鞋
and help pay for the $400 electric bill,
估计可以付400块的电费
because I’m out of money.
因为我没钱了
$17, please.
请付17块
Thank you.
谢谢
I’ve worked here for seven years, Max.
我在这里工作7年了,Max
I’m just asking this one favor.
我就只有这一个请求
Look, you can take the full amount out of my next check.
你可以把下次的所有薪水付给我
Because I don’t have any heat in my house.
因为我家交不起取暖钱
Yeah.
是的
Okay.
好的
I understand.
知道了
Damn, it’s cold.
妈的,真冷
Is Andy Hardy your son?
他真是你的儿子?
Well, I have heard something to that effect.
那些个道听途说我也有点相信了
Grandma always writes about him.
总是拿这些东西说事
Isn’t this neighborhood just so beautiful?
你不觉得这邻居装饰得很漂亮吗?
Look.
看啊

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!