Daisy needs you.
我去
I’ll.
我们需要你
We need you.
你能来吗 老伙计
Can you come, old sport?
我在哪里读到说
You know, I read somewhere
天气一年比一年热
that the sun is getting hotter every year.
等等
Wait a minute.
恰恰相反
It’s the opposite.
天气一年比一年
Sun is getting colder

every year.
今天我真想
Oh, I would like to be out
去海台♥*♥湾♥啊
on that bay today.
我住你对面
I’m right across from you.
那边
Right there.
果然是
So you are.
其实
You see
每一夜
every night
我都能看到
I can see
你码头尽头
that light
闪烁的灯
at the end of your dock blinking.
什么灯
What light?
布坎南先生
You see, Mr. Buchanan.
我想近一点
I wanted to be close.
-黛西和我都 -太热了
– Daisy and I have both– – It’s so hot!
一切都
Everything’s
不对劲
so confused.
我们下午干什么
What’ll we do this afternoon
明天干什么 后面30年干什么
or the day after that, or for the next 30 years?
发什么疯啊
Oh, don’t be morbid.
我们进城去吧 谁想进城
Let’s go to town. Who wants to go to town?
进城
Town?
女人总是有
Women get these
这些小心思
notions.
黛西
Daisy.
你看上去真帅
You look so cool.
你总是看上去那么帅
You always look so cool
就像时代广场
…like the advertisement
广♥告♥里的那个人
of the man in Times Square.
那个人穿着
The man
帅气漂亮的衬衫
in the cool, beautiful shirts.
她告诉盖茨比
She had told
她爱他
Gatsby that she loved him
而汤姆
and Tom
也都看到了
had seen.
我们进城去吧
Let’s go to town.
求之不得呢
I’m perfectly willing.
真是个不错的主意
It’s a marvelous idea.
亨利 备车
Henri! Have the car
马上开过来
brought around now.
我们不能
Can’t anyone at least have
-先抽支烟吗 -午饭时抽过了
– a cigarette first? – We smoked through lunch.
别这样 找点儿乐子呗
Come on, let’s have fun.
这么热 别闹了
It’s too hot to fuss.
黛西 这是你提出来的呀
Daisy, it was your great idea.
咱们一起去城里吧
Why don’t we? Let’s all go to town.
我又改主意了 你个没良心的
I changed my mind, you brute.
去吧 在广场饭店开个大房♥间
Come on. We’ll get a great big room at the Plaza,
喝着加冰威士忌 多享受啊
a bucket of ice, a bottle of whiskey, and it will be fun.
走吧
Come on.
这是你的主意呀
It was your idea.
随你便吧 汤姆
Fine. Have it your own way, Tom.
乔丹 咱们走
Come on, Jordan.
盖茨比先生 你也来吗
Will you join us, Mr. Gatsby?
两瓶威士忌 用毛巾包好
Two bottles of whiskey. Wrap them in a towel.
尼克 走啊
Come on, Nick!
盖茨比先生 你能开我的轿车吗
Mr. Gatsby, would you be good enough to take my coupe,
我用你的马戏团大篷车拉上其他人
and I’ll drive everyone else in your circus wagon.
汽油恐怕不多了 老伙计
I don’t think there’s much gas, old sport.
汽油多得很
No, plenty of gas.
假如没油了 我可以找一个杂货店
Well, if I run out, I’ll stop at a drugstore.
听说这年头杂货店什么都能买♥♥到
I hear you can buy anything at a drugstore nowadays.
你载着尼克和乔丹
You take Nick and Jordan.
-好啊 -咱们饭店见
– I suppose you can, yes. – We’ll meet you at the Plaza.
我肯定比你们先到
I’ll be the man on the corner smoking two cigarettes!
你们以为我是个蠢货 对吧
You must think I’m pretty dumb, don’t you?
但我有种直觉 它会告诉我该怎么办
Well, I have a second sight sometimes that tells me what to do.
我小小的调查了一下这家伙
I’ve made a small investigation into this fellow.
你发现他上过牛津大学
And you found he was an Oxford man?
牛津 新墨西哥的牛津吧
Oxford, New Mexico.
就凭他那身粉色套装
He wears a pink suit, for christ’s sake.
汤姆 咱们快没油了
Tom, we’re almost out of gas.
威尔逊
Wilson!
威尔逊
Wilson!
还等什么呢
What are you waiting for?
快给我加点油
Let’s have some gas!
还要我自己动手吗
Do I have to do it myself?
你以为我是来看风景的吗
You think I come here to admire the view?
-不好意思 我病了 -为什么
– I’m sorry, I’m sick. – Why?
-怎么回事 -我也不知道
– Why, what’s the matter? – I don’t know.
我感觉很虚弱
I’m all run down.
-我需要钱 非常需要 -啥
– I need money real bad. – What?
我和我老婆要去西部了
My wife and I, we wanna go West.
你老婆也想去吗
Your wife does?
汤姆感到心乱如麻
Tom was feeling the hot whips of panic.
一小时前还尽在掌握的情妇和夫人
His mistress and wife an hour ago so secure
却都要离他而去
were both slipping from his control.
这两天我想通了一些有趣的事情
I wised up to something funny these last two days.
不管她愿不愿意 她都要去
Yeah, she’s going West whether she wants to or not.
我欠你多少钱
What do I owe you?
一块钱 一块二
A dollar. A dollar and twenty.
我把那车给你了
You can have the car.
明天我就送过来
I’ll send it over tomorrow!
好了 好了
Okay, fine, fine, fine.
再开一扇窗户吧
Open another window.
没有别的窗户了
There aren’t any more.
要把斧头自己砍一个
Then telephone for an ax.
心静自然凉
Will you forget about the heat?
你这样唠叨只会更热
You make it worse by crabbing about it.
何不由着她来呢 老伙计
Why not let her alone, old sport?
这是你的口头禅吗
That’s a great expression of yours, isn’t it?
什么
What is?
老伙计
“Old sport.”
你在哪学的
Where’d you pick it up?
汤姆 如果你想要人身攻击
See here, Tom. If you’re going to make personal remarks,
我马上就走
I won’t stay here a minute.
盖茨比先生 听说你是牛津毕业生
Mr. Gatsby, I understand that you’re an Oxford man.
不 不完全是
No, not exactly, no.
我知道你念过牛津
Oh, yes, I understand that you went to Oxford.
是的 我念过
Well, yes, I went there.
-这粉衣男居然还念过牛津 -汤姆
– Sure. The man in the pink suit went to Oxford. – Tom.
我说了我念过
I said I went there, didn’t I?
我听到了
Oh, I heard you.
我想知道是什么时候
I’d like to know when.
你想知道是什么时候对吗
You’d like to know when.
说呀 盖茨比先生
Well, Mr. Gatsby?
那是1919年 我在那只待了五个月
It was in 1919. I only stayed there five months.
所以我不自称牛津毕业生
That’s why I can’t exactly call myself an Oxford man.
他们为一些参战军官
You see, it was an opportunity they gave to some of us officers
提供了就读的机会
who fought in the war.
我真想过去给他鼓鼓劲
I wanted to get up and slap Gatsby on the back.
我给你调杯酒吧 汤姆

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!