You wouldn’t have to do any business with Wolfshiem,
我保证
I assure you.
举手之劳 杰 举手之劳而已
It’s a favor, Jay. Just a favor.
真的 我很乐意帮忙
Yes. Happy to do it.
-举手之劳 -是的
– Favor? – Yes.
那好 晚安
Well, good night.
晚安
Good night.
早上好
Good morning.
有份报纸说 雨大概四点会停
One of the papers says they thought the rain would stop about 4.
我想那是…我想那是《新闻报》
I think it was the… I think it was the Journal.
进门右拐 先生们
Just in to the right, gentlemen.
右拐 放在客厅里 谢谢大家
To the right in the living room. Thank you.
一切还好吗
Is everything all right?
草看起来很好 如果你问的是这个
The grass looks fine, if that’s what you mean.

Grass?
什么草
What grass?
我买♥♥了蛋糕
I bought cakes.
你有…
Have you…
你需要的东西都有了吗
Have you got everything you need?
可能花多了点
Perhaps more flowers.
我觉得他们干得很不错 你说呢
I think they did a fine job, don’t you?
很漂亮
Beautiful.
是不是太多了
You think it’s too much?
这正是你想要的
Uh, I think it’s what you want.
我也这么觉得
I think so too.
我不能一直等着
I can’t wait all day.
我要走了
I’m leaving.
别傻了 再过两分钟就四点了
Don’t be silly. It’s two minutes to 4.
没有人会来喝茶的 这太…
No one’s coming to tea! It’s too…
是她来了
It’s her!
这真是你住的地方吗 亲爱的
Is this absolutely where you live, my dearest one?
是的 这很合我胃口
Yes, it suits me.
为什么让我一个人来
Why did I have to come alone?
你爱上我了吗
Are you in love with me?
这是卡罗威城♥堡♥的秘密
Oh, it’s the secret of Carraway Castle.
让你的司机去兜个大圈
Tell your chauffeur to go far away.
一小时后再回来 费尔迪
Come back in an hour Ferdie.
他叫费尔迪
His name is Ferdie.
我的天啊
Oh. My goodness.
真不敢相信
I can’t believe it.
你…你抢劫花房♥了吗
You… did you ransack a greenhouse?
这家伙真是爱上我了
He is in love with me.
劳驾
Would you?
真有趣
That’s funny.
什么真有趣
What’s funny?
你这是干什么
What are you doing?
我非常高兴能再次见你
I’m certainly glad to see you again.
你好 我
Hi. I’m,
我也非常高兴能见到你
I’m certainly glad to see you, as well.
我们…我们…
We’ve… We’ve…
我们见过面
We’ve met before.
我马上找人来修
I’ll have someone come repair this immediately.
抱歉弄坏了你的钟
Sorry about the clock.
-那钟很老了 -但很漂亮
– That’s an old clock. – Lovely, though.
-漂亮的钟 -是啊
– A lovely clock. – Yes.
我们好几年没见了
We haven’t met for many years.
到十一月 就满五年了
Five years next November.
喝茶吗
Tea?
-谢谢 老伙计 -谢谢 亲爱的
– Yes, thank you, old sport. – Darling, thank you.
-柠檬还是糖 -都不用
– Lemon or sugar? – Neither.
都不加 谢谢你
Plain. Thank you.
我得去一趟城里
I just have to pop into town
-城里 -马上就回来
– Town? – I’ll be right back.
尼克 我有话要和你说
Nick, I’ve gotta speak to you about something.
-好的 我马上回来 -老天
– Yes. I’ll be right back. – God.
这是个错误 这是个巨大的错误
This was a mistake. This was a terrible, terrible mistake.
你只是有些紧张了 黛西也是
You’re just embarrassed. Daisy’s embarrassed too.
-她也紧张吗 -是的
– She’s embarrassed? – Yes.
就和你一样
Just as much as you are.
别这么大声
Don’t talk so loud.
你别这么不成熟 太失礼了
You’re acting like a little boy. You’re being rude.
黛西一个人在里面 而你…
Daisy’s in there all alone and you’re…
看看我写下的部分
Looking over my story so far
我想起 那是我在那年夏天 第二次
I’m reminded that for the second time that summer
为别人保守秘密了
I was guarding other people’s secrets.
再一次地 我既置身事内
Once again, I was within
又超乎其外
and without.
雨停了
It’s stopped raining.
是啊
Yes.
雨真的停了
It has, hasn’t it?
你觉得那怎么样 黛西
What do you think of that, Daisy?
过来看看
Come look.
尼克 真有意思
Oh, Nicky. How funny.
瞧啊 那是我家
Look, it’s my house.
就在对岸
Just there across the bay.
我知道
I know.
从我家也能看到这番景致
I have the same view from my place.
你家在哪
Where’s your place?
尼克 我想请你和黛西都到我家来
Nick, I want you and Daisy both to come over to my house.
我想带她转转
I’d like to show her around.
你确定要我一起来吗
You sure you want me to come?
当然了 老伙计
Absolutely, old sport.
当然了
Absolutely.
拉德纳 把大门打开
Ladner, open the gates.
把大门打开
Open the gates!
这大门是诺曼底一座城♥堡♥里的
I had the gates brought in from a castle in Normandy.
-杰 真宏伟 -喜欢吗
– Oh, Jay. It’s so grand. – You like it?
太喜欢了
I love it.
但你一个人怎么住呢
But how do you live here all alone?
我并不是一个人
Well, I don’t.
这总是有有趣的、有名的人
I keep it always full of interesting, celebrated people.
跟我来
Come with me.
这房♥子很不错吧
The house looks well, doesn’t it?
看到阳光下城♥堡♥正面的效果了吗
See the way the whole front catches the light like that?
多壮观
Oh, it’s splendid.
快点 你们俩 我要好好逛一逛
Come on, you two. I want the royal tour.
金雕牌
你们要知道 我喜欢跟上时代的潮流
You must understand that I like all things that are modern.
挤一挤这橙子 汁就出来了 很简单
Presses the orange it all comes out there. Simple.
谁想来一局高尔夫
Anyone for a round of golf?
你知道我是冠军高尔夫球手吧
You do know I’m a champion golfer, don’t you?
-好极了 -那来啊
– Great! – Well, go on.
我觉得我们可以…
I thought we could…
这相机真棒 最新款
Remarkable little camera. Latest design.
我来教你 我来教你怎么做
Let me show you. I’ll show you how it’s done.
-尼克 接着拍 -好
– Nick, keep filming. – All right.
-她会挥一下 -我准备好了
– She’s gonna take a swing. – I’m ready.
瞄准 击球
Aim. Fore!
我真野蛮
I’m such a brute.
来张特写吗
You ready for your close-up?
-我要把每一刻都记下来 -你好夺目
– I don’t want to forget a single moment. – You’re shimmering.
她这样子可以上《时尚》杂♥志♥封面了
She looks like she could be on the cover of Vogue.
把相机打开
Turn on the camera!
-你去哪儿了 -慢点
– Where did you go? – Slow down.
慢点
Slow down.
太漂亮了
It’s beautiful.
是沃立舍 定制的
It’s a custom Wurlitzer.
有人会弹吗
Can anyone play that?
沃立舍 美国钢琴品牌
克里普斯普林格会弹 去把尤因叫醒
Klipspringer can. Someone wake Ewing.
-好的 先生 -音乐
– Of course, sir. – Music!
这样我们就可以彻夜狂舞了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!