带走他们
Take them away.
你会后悔的
You will regret this.
– 请继续 把他们带走 – 好了 都带走
– Go on. Please, take ’em out. – All right, get them out of here!
清场 清场
Clear it out! Clear it out!
把所有带了手铐的都带走
Get all the cuffed people out of here!
贩毒者说过
Well, the drug dealers have said that,
你的孩子就是他们未来的生意
your children are the business of their future.
美国需要停止这一灾难
America needs to stop this scourge.
而这次抓捕就向这个目标迈了一大步
And these arrests are a big step in that direction.
从开始到结束 那些寻求…
A beginning to an end of those who seek…
– 鲍勃 – 嘿
– Bob. – Hey.
阿姆布雷希特在机场被捕了
Armbrecht was taken down at the airport.
好的 谢谢
Al right. Thank you.
– 干得好 – 你也是
– Good job. – You, too.
我真是没话说了 鲍勃
Ain’t that some shit, Bob?
出了麻烦 狄丝乐就没了影
Tischler bails when the shit goes down,
等结束的时候 她出来把功劳全抢了
and then she shows up to take the credit, huh?
– 很惊讶吗 – 有点
– Are you surprised? – A little.
你说得对
You know, you were right.
当然 我一直是对的
Of course, I’m always right.
那个线人呢
The informant.
好吧 基本都是对的
Okay, all right, I’m 99% right.
我爱鲍勃·穆塞拉
I loved Bob Musella.
我也是
Me, too. Me, too.
嘿 鲍勃
Hey, Bob.
今天你的朋友没有全部进监狱 好吗
Not all your friends went to jail today, all right?
– 嘿 – 嘿
– Hey. – Hey.
海关同意我留着婚纱 但珍珠项链要上交
So, Customs is letting me keep the dress, but not the pearls.
就这么摘了太惨了 你看起来太性感了
Too bad you got jilted, you look so hot.
你让他认罪了吗 抱歉 我回头打给你
Did you get him to talk? I’m sorry. I’ll catch you guys later.
帮我一下吧
You wanna help me?
好的
Yeah.
这个结局还是不错的
Well, it’s still a pretty good ending.
是啊
It was, wasn’t it?
回家吧 鲍勃
Go home, Bob.
你没事吧
You okay there?
哈利 下一个你上
Harley, you’re up next.
这里 接着
Here, catch.
– 嘿 – 嗨
– Hey. – Hi.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!