他前几天刚刚出狱
He’d just got out a couple days before.
请坐
Sit down!
从来不认识哪个人坐了10多年牢…
Never knew a guy who was in stir more than ten years didn’t…
还一直走来走去的
walk up and down all the time.
不是这个 坐着不动我会紧张
Oh, it ain’t that. It’s just I get nervous sittin’ still.
紧张的是我们 你一直在那儿走来走去
Well, we get nervous, you walking up and down all the time.
我们到底在等什么? – 要不要玩二十一点
What are we waitin’ for anyway? – Want to play some blackjack?
我才不跟你玩 我知道你的名声
Not with you I don’t. I know your reputation.
我的名声怎么了? – 不怎么
What about my reputation? – Nothin’ about it.
我就是不想跟你玩二十一点 就这样
I just don’t want to play blackjack with you, that’s all.
切牌
Cut for deal.
再说 我不是来打牌的
Anyhow, I didn’t come up here to play cards.
你们不是有行动吗 说啊
You were going to tell us about a caper. Go ahead.
等瑞典人来了再说 – 我不想等了
We’re waiting for the Swede to show. – Well, I’m tired of waiting.
想走随时可以走 朋友
You can leave anytime you want, friend.
好了 不着急 伙计们
Come on, easy does it, fellas. Easy does it.
我可不喜欢被人唤来呼去
I don’t like to be asked to come up here and then told I can go.
你以为你是谁啊?
Who do you think you’re pushin’ around?
刚才我们还说起名声来着
A minute ago we were talking about reputations.
你自己名声都不好
Well, you’ve got quite a reputation yourself.
你就是个惹事儿的
You’re supposed to be a troublemaker.
好吧 你惹个看看
Okay, make some.
谁? – 是我 安德森
Who’s there? – It’s me. Anderson.
瑞典人 – 晚上好
Hello, Swede. – Good evening.
很高兴见到你 瑞典人 – 你好
Glad to see you, Swede. – Hello.
你好 查尔斯顿 – 你好 瑞典人
How are you, Charleston? – Hello, Swede.
你好
Hello.
大家你都认识吧
I take it you know everybody.
嗯 – 找个椅子坐下
Yeah. – Grab yourself a chair.
现在瑞典人来了 我们开始吧
Now that the Swede’s here, maybe we can get started.
好 怎么个行动? – 很大的行动
Yeah, what’s the pitch? – It’s big.
多年以来这里发生的最大的一次行动
The biggest caper that’s been pulled around here in years.
总额超过25万
It should be good for better than 250 grand.
抢银行? – 抢工资
Bank job? – Uh-uh. Payroll.
在哪? – 等你决定要不要加入再说
Where? – I’ll tell you that when you decide whether you’re in or not.
我不知道怎么安排如何决定?
How am I to decide if I don’t know what the layout is?
那是你的问题 我跟你说
That’s your problem, but I’ll tell you this:
这次行动已经踩过点儿了
The job’s been cased backwards and forwards.
逃路已经安排好
The getaway’s been fixed,
我们只有10天时间安排细节
and we’ve got ten days to plan every last move.
就我们几个吗? – 嗯哼
Would just us be in on it? – Uh-huh.
怎么分法?
What’ll the split be?
给我分10万 剩下的你们自己分
I take the first hundred grand. The rest you divide to suit yourselves.
谁说你拿大头儿的?
Who declared you in for the big slice?
我自己
I declared myself.
你不喜欢可以不干
If you don’t like the setup, declare yourself out.
请别见怪
And no hard feelings.
那她呢?
What about her?
她是我的人
She’s with me.
除你之外就是四个人分了? – 怎么样?
It’s a four-way split then without you. – What about it?
我♥干♥ 只要剩下的我们平分
I’m in, provided the rest of us share and share alike.
不会再分了 – 我没问题 你呢?
No more long splits. – Okay by me. You?
你在抽搐 朋友 紧张吗?
You twitch a lot, friend. Nervous, huh?
你负责拿钱 是吗?
Carrying the monkey on your back, ain’t you?
我以前是 现在不了 – 明白了吗?
I was. I’m not anymore. – Is that straight?
如果不是他就不会来
He wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t.
好吧 我♥干♥
Okay, I’m in.
查尔斯顿?
Charleston?
我不干 – 怎么回事?
Count me out. – What’s the matter?
我不知道
Oh, I don’t know.
你不喜欢吗? – 也许这活太大了
Something about the setup you don’t like? – Maybe it’s too big.
我就不明白了
I don’t get you.
如果是你说的那么大 那肯定不会很容易得手
If it’s as big as you claim, it’s not going to be any easy pickin’s.
从没干过这么大的活
Nothing that big ever is.
这是我来这儿的目的 要容易得手
And that’s what I want from here on in. Easy pickin’s.
如果你从业务室去抢那会很难得手
It’d go just as hard with you if you were taken for stickin’ up a shine parlor.
不错 得手的机会不是很多
Yes, that’s right, but the chances of being taken aren’t as many.
我不知道 也许我老了吧
I don’t know. Maybe Maybe I’m just gettin’ old.
跟瑞典人来之前你说的一样
It’s like you were saying before the Swede come in.
我♥干♥过很多次了
I’ve done a lot of time.
在监狱里度过了大半生
I’ve spent almost half my life in stir,
我可不想再坐牢
and I don’t intend to spend any more.
好吧 查尔斯顿 再见
Okay, Charleston. So long.
再见
So long.
不要见怪 – 不要见怪
No offense. – No offense.
你呢 瑞典人?
What about you, Swede?
我♥干♥
I’m in.
好吧 – 再见 瑞典人
Right. – So long, Swede.
再见 查尔斯顿
Be seeing you, Charleston.
你想不想听句劝告? – 嗯?
Do you want a word of advice? – Huh?
别受他们蛊惑 瑞典人
Stop listening to those golden harps, Swede.
那会给你带来很大♥麻♥烦的
They can land you into a lot of trouble.
你想要怎样?
What are you drivin’ at?
我离开了他 在外面走廊等着
I left him, and I waited out in the hall.
我希望他也走出来 但他没有
I had hoped he’d walk out too, but he never showed up.
然后我就再没见过瑞典人了
And I never seen the Swede again.
我很后悔…
I was sorry…
因为他和我…
’cause him and me…
我们曾经无话不说
We had some good talks about the stars.
早上好 斯黛拉 – 早上好 追梦男
Good morning, Stella. – Good morning, dream boy.
我帮你查到那个查尔斯顿了
I got that dope on Charleston for you.
在费城一家台球房♥工作 栗子街1700号♥
Working in a Philadelphia pool hall. 1700 block on Chestnut.
我在这儿干什么? – 别转化话题
What am I doing here? – Don’t change the subject.
帮我查一个叫凯蒂·柯林斯的女孩
See if you can get anything on a girl named Kitty Collins.
有线索了 – 什么线索?
Well, the bell rang. – What bell?
那块绿手帕 我刚刚从图书馆来 你看看这个
The green handkerchief. I just came from the library. Take a look at this.
帽子工厂25万工资被劫
“Bandits rob hat factory of quarter-million payroll.
普伦蒂茨帽子公♥司♥遭到持枪抢劫
Prentiss Hat Company in Hackensack victim of daring holdup.”
有什么关联? – 你往下看
What’s the connection? – Well, read it.
新泽西哈肯萨克普伦蒂茨帽子公♥司♥
“The Prentiss Hat Company in Hackensack, New Jersey,
昨天遭到抢劫
“was the victim yesterday of a sensational robbery.
劫匪的每一步都经过周密部署
“Each step of the holdup had obviously been carefully planned,
警方判定这起抢劫案…
“and police officials are certain the job was masterminded…
一定是对帽子公♥司♥十分熟悉的人策划的
“by someone with firsthand knowledge of the hat company’s operations.
就在八点钟之前不久 四名男子
“Shortly before 8:00, four men,
身着员工服装
“all wearing employee identification badges,
加入到普伦蒂茨工厂上班的序列之中
“joined the incoming day shift at the Prentiss factory.
闯入者混在其他员工之中…
“There was nothing unusual about the interlopers…
没有任何不同之处
“as they lined up with the other employees,
因而看门人无法分辨…
“and the gatekeeper had no reason for suspicion…
当四名劫匪走入大门之后
“as the four robbers sauntered through the gate,
表面上是去上班
“ostensibly on their way to work.
实际上却走入工厂财务室…
“At the Prentiss factory, the paymaster’s office…
跟员工大门只有一院之隔
“is just across the yard from the employees’ gate.
四名劫匪穿过院子
“Apparently, the strangers merely crossed the yard,
靠近通往财务室的走廊
“loitered near the stairway that leads to the cashier’s office,
之后进入大楼 不慌不忙采取行动
“and then entered the building, taking their own sweet time in the move.
几秒钟之后 当会计和其助手…
“A few seconds later, while the paymaster and his assistants…
正在完成公♥司♥的日常业务之时
“were working on routine tasks in connection with company business,
劫匪突然出现
“the holdup men suddenly appeared.
同时拔出手♥枪♥
“At the point of drawn guns,
他们进行了周密的抢劫
“they performed the robbery with detailed precision.
两名劫匪用来♥复♥枪♥…
“Two of the bandits proceeded to rifle…
逼迫出纳打开公♥司♥保险柜…
“the company’s safe and paymaster’s till…
另外两个将普伦蒂茨的员工堵嘴
“while the others bound and gagged the Prentiss employees.
之后从他们先前进来的门
“They then left hastily,
迅速离开
“using the same door through which they had previously entered.
他们抢走了公♥司♥半个月的工资…
“They took with them the company’s entire semi-monthly payroll…
总计25万多美元
“amounting to $254,912.
走入院子之后 劫匪被一辆…
“Entering the yard again, the bandits fell in behind a truck…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!